What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

wtf. he looks more like a 40 year old ! wasay pakistan mai har koy young banja ta hai lol

han bhie younger was hamza shahbaz before ... bari mehnat se aya tha ..

481553_425370764228148_886476442_n.jpg

This guy should be put in jail...ASAP.

As I understand, he isn't a party member or MPA is he?

Btw, Pervez Khattak to take oath on 29 May.

The people in KPK need to get their heads down and work hard.

Everyone should be designated an area to clean up, lets get the province looking nice and clean. Make it worth looking after. This is important to set the right mind set. A clean neighborhood breeds pride regardless if you are rich or poor.

deweaponize the society as well

I personally am a gun owner and a strong supporter of gun rights for honest, hard working civilians.

However, I do agree that gun laws and Pakistan do need to be reformed.

It might be a good idea to ban full automatics (even though I would love to own one) for the general public (these should only be made available to members of the armed forces), ban the private manufacture of firearms (only government licensed companies should be allowed to manufacture firearms), ban the open carrying of firearms in public (at the very most only concealed carry should be permitted), etc...

However, having semi automatic handguns and rifles should be legal.

The Police still aren't at a point where they can maintain law and order and they probably will never be until the implementation of Sharia (harsher penalties are required) and the legal system is cleaned of corrupt judges.

Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI), Imran Khan has set up a Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Development Advisory Committee.

The committee members consist of Ali Asghar Khan, Asad Umar, Jehangir Khan Tareen, Khalid Masud and Rustam Shah Mohmand.

Mr Samar Ali Khan, MPA-elect (Karachi), has been nominated as Leader of PTI in the Sindh Assembly.

Mr Sibtain Khan, MPA-elect (Mianwali), has been nominated as Deputy Leader of PTI in the Punjab Assembly. - See more at:

Imran Kahn sets up KPK Development Advisory Committee | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Back
Top Bottom