What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

where are revolutionary steps? im waiting for the big news, i thought tsunami was there in KPK

what happened?

where are sweeping changes? where are the reforms, announcement of local body elections?

all i heard was that federal will be responsible if drone attacks happen, will PTI quit government if such thing happens?

They gave presentation to American ambassador about their plans, their priorities, how they will work in KPK bla bla bla.

For Pakistani people who elected them they only issue one or two statements like "IK have met experts to make KPK model province". Don't be surprise its PTI's change. :ashamed:

SMQ speech after meeting of US-Ambassador and PTI leadership #laanat
[video]http://tune.pk/video/88684/Shah-Memood-Qureshi-Media-Talk-after-US-ambassador-Olson-meets-Imran-Khan[/video]

Aeisha Gulalai:First Female MNA from FATA

fdfe4dc2a2845aa3f87ca52b3e97b895_M.jpg

PTI helps break the ice for Tribal females

By Fauzee Khan Mohmand

GHALANAI, May 28: A young woman belonged to South Waziristan Agency Aeisha Gulalai vice president of Pakistan Tehreek Insaf become youngest Member of National Assembly on special women seat belonged to tribal area.

She told that there was no representation for FATA women in the parliament while tribal areas have talented women.

“After becoming MNA she will struggle to starts dialogue for peace process in the area keeping all the stakeholders in trust” she said.

“PTI chief Imran Khan has proved the slogans of changed and for the first time he selected a tribal women on special seat belonged to South Waziristan agency which is real changed in the history of country” Aeisha said.

She said that she wants to aware tribal women through education and to motivate for resolution basic issues.

Aiesha told that world consider FATA as terrorists and extremists, in fact tribal’s are talented and peace loving peoples and now they goes to the parliament of Pakistan.

She also told that FATA should become a separate province and there will be Local Government system so that powers should be transferred to the grass roots level of the society.

She said that in the parliament she will raise the points on vocational trainings, economic growth, political activities among women, and journalism and sports activities in the area in the limits of tribal and Islamic law.

Aiesha told that we have losses of 80 billion dollars in the war on terror till now, but we want peace through a grand jirga in which all the relevant stakeholders participates and search out the solution for peace only through dialogue.

Aiesha Gulalai told that she wants to set up Universities, Medical Colleges, vocational centers, Adult Literacy centers in each tribal agency.

She said that students’ national and international scholarships will be increased and she will meet the FATA Parliamentarians soon.

“The government should announce education emergency in militancy hits tribal area, because only through education we can restore peace in the area” said Aiesha Gulalai.

The Spokesman Pakistan - Aeisha Gulalai:First Female MNA from FATA

@Spring Onion isnt she the one you said is sister to that squash start Maria ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeisha Gulalai:First Female MNA from FATA

fdfe4dc2a2845aa3f87ca52b3e97b895_M.jpg

The Spokesman Pakistan - Aeisha Gulalai:First Female MNA from FATA

@Spring Onion isnt she the one you said is sister to that squash start Maria ?

Yeh she is sister of Maria toor.

however this lady had been exploiting the name of FATA for personal interests and a blue eyed.

She can NOT be said truly representing FATA . He parents are from FATA but they had been raised and living in Peshawar City since ages. But amusingly they had been playing FATA card for personal gains. Her mother if i am not wrong was working at FATA education secretariat Peshawar. in the past this newly selected MP had posed as journalist and tried to cling to tribal union of journalists head women wing which was taken down after agigation by genuin journalists from FATA.

Sorry state of affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

however this lady had been exploiting the name of FATA for personal interests and a blue eyed.

She can NOT be said truly representing FATA . He parents are from FATA but they had been raised and living in Peshawar City since ages. But amusingly they had been playing FATA card for personal gains. Her mother if i am not wrong was working at FATA education secretariat Peshawar. in the past this newly selected MP had posed as journalist and tried to cling to tribal union of journalists head women wing which was taken down after agigation by genuin journalists from FATA.

Sorry state of affairs.

thats bad... wonder how exactly could she represent the people, if thats what she has been...

A low key and straight forward affair...the Sindh Assembly farce is really amusing...taking oath in English, Urdu and Sindhi...just take it in Urdu and be over with it.

Pervaiz Khattak was criticized by PTI ideological group but it seems he is influential person and he is direct under orders of IK.
There are 4 MPA's from his family (him included).
Change :omghaha:

970077_426541347444423_263064755_n.jpg

These days there are some ads coming on TV regarding donations for the Peshawar SKMCH...is the money running low or anything or is it just a routine donation drive? Never seen a SKMHC ad on TV before.

I saw SKMHC ads on TV in the 90s, when I was quite young, I still kina remember them vaguely.

Shireen mazari tweets:

2 of r KP women from reserved seats: Nafisa Khattak was a mbr of PTI long before Pervez Khattak joined & is elected WW General Secretary!1/2

2/2 Sajida Zulfiqar set up women chamber oc commerce in KP and is among top 10 women entrpreneurs of Pak! So both r on merit not family ties

Asad Qaiser elected speaker KPK assembly unopposed.

Sorry state of affairs.
This lady can't enter fata and will represent fata PTI should have given ticket to some one else rather than her this will only damage them in future

This lady can't enter fata and will represent fata PTI should have given ticket to some one else rather than her this will only damage them in future

she can enter. and its reserved seats not ticket ones

Shireen mazari tweets:

2 of r KP women from reserved seats: Nafisa Khattak was a mbr of PTI long before Pervez Khattak joined & is elected WW General Secretary!1/2

2/2 Sajida Zulfiqar set up women chamber oc commerce in KP and is among top 10 women entrpreneurs of Pak! So both r on merit not family ties

I know Sajida Zulfiqar. She is an able lady.

Pervaiz Khattak was criticized by PTI ideological group but it seems he is influential person and he is direct under orders of IK.
There are 4 MPA's from his family (him included).
Change :omghaha:

970077_426541347444423_263064755_n.jpg

Lakh di lanat weasy. here is a an article of Sajida Zulfiqar in Forbes. A little background check on google instead of criticizing for the sake of criticizing is just too lame. Oh on second thoughts, I forgot patwaris don't know how to use google :omghaha:

Thriving In The Face Of Taliban Chaos - Forbes.com

Back
Top Bottom