What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

this is the proof of illiterate and dumb PTI supporters :lol:

i thought karachi, was in sindh and not KPK

:lol:

And what makes you think that we are claiming karachi is in KPK? Just because the picture is posted in kpk thread doesn't mean that.. Come out of your frustration at PTI, take some lassi or sattoo, it will help you buddy.. :lol:

PTI district president Kohat Tailor Master Humayion is not happy with the current policies of PTI. Fans are also disappointed :omghaha:

378417_98399747.jpg

Roznama Dunya

PTI district president Kohat Tailor Master Humayion is not happy with the current policies of PTI. Fans are also disappointed :omghaha:

378417_98399747.jpg

Roznama Dunya

Chacha Hamyun is ill and admitted in hospital, he never visited lahore to see Kaptaan. secondly, Imran needs rest, people should realize and donot gather outside his house to meet him.

Chacha Hamyun is ill and admitted in hospital, he never visited lahore to see Kaptaan. secondly, Imran needs rest, people should realize and donot gather outside his house to meet him.

I wish him speedy recovery and from his statement its very clear that people are not happy the way PTI running things in KPK.

I wish him speedy recovery and from his statement its very clear that people are not happy the way PTI running things in KPK.

lets see, there are always issue in democratic parties.

Immature PTI leadership in KPK and unethical behaviour

Though Election Commission of Pakistan has yet to notify the names of successful candidates, the enthusiastic PTI MPAs-elect have assumed the charge of things and entitled themselves to the official protocol.

The relevant officials said the MPAs-elect were not authorised to call senior officials or visit government offices unless formal notification of their success was issued.

“This is very unusual and highly unethical that MPAs-elect, who have not been notified yet, conduct visit of the offices or summon officers to their homes for getting information,” said an official.

However, the PTI MPAs-elect seem to be in hurry for asserting authority. PTI nominee for the office of the chief minister Pervez Khattak has been enjoying full protocol and was briefed by a team of senior finance department officials on the next fiscal budget on Monday

Even before taking oath: PTI MPAs asserting authority - DAWN.COM

Though Election Commission of Pakistan has yet to notify the names of successful candidates, the enthusiastic PTI MPAs-elect have assumed the charge of things and entitled themselves to the official protocol.

The relevant officials said the MPAs-elect were not authorised to call senior officials or visit government offices unless formal notification of their success was issued.

“This is very unusual and highly unethical that MPAs-elect, who have not been notified yet, conduct visit of the offices or summon officers to their homes for getting information,” said an official.

However, the PTI MPAs-elect seem to be in hurry for asserting authority. PTI nominee for the office of the chief minister Pervez Khattak has been enjoying full protocol and was briefed by a team of senior finance department officials on the next fiscal budget on Monday

Bhai jan, if you are aware of the current political ongoings, notifications have been issued for almost all the members of provincial and national assemblies...how else could the KPK assembly be taking oath tomorrow?

Secondly, Ishaq Dar, Shahbaz Sharif, Nawaz Sharif, some other guys also have started to take briefings so why not Pervez Khattak or other core members?

Bhai jan, if you are aware of the current political ongoings, notifications have been issued for almost all the members of provincial and national assemblies...how else could the KPK assembly be taking oath tomorrow?

Secondly, Ishaq Dar, Shahbaz Sharif, Nawaz Sharif, some other guys also have started to take briefings so why not Pervez Khattak or other core members?

Sir there is huge difference between getting briefed and giving orders and enjoying protocol before formal notification.
Secondly its not my creation, i posted this piece of news from Dawn as its related to topic.

Jalsay aur dharnay se khitab to bari jaldi hota hy.

where are revolutionary steps? im waiting for the big news, i thought tsunami was there in KPK

what happened?

where are sweeping changes? where are the reforms, announcement of local body elections?

all i heard was that federal will be responsible if drone attacks happen, will PTI quit government if such thing happens?

this a fake news by the way, just talked to my friend there, and he said only one elite dalla has been provided to Pervaiz Khattak for his security, not any protocol, he told that this guy has never used protocol before, but this time around its insisted upon.

and if you know right now since 12 may onwards the finance meetings has been chaired by Ishaq Dar, he is making the budget as well, though it would be put on interm govt, yet the budget is made by pmln in actual.

not saying that its constitutionally right, but I think, its fair to start knowing about work.

Back
Top Bottom