What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

263263_10151403063861373_326927562_n.jpg

PTI will support kalabagh dam in KPK

mehmood.jpg

Asad Qaiser has taken oath of Speaker KPK Assembly.

this is the national party we are talking about, already dividing the people

وزیر اعلیٰ پرویز خٹک کی پشتو زبان میں پہلی تقریر پر ہزارہ برادری سے تعلق رکھنے والے اراکین کا شدید احتجاج
وزیر اعلیٰ پرویز خٹک کی پشتو زُبان میں پہلی تقریر پر ہزارہ سے تعلق رکھنے والے تمام اراکین گُم سُم بیٹھے رہے ، جواباََ ایبٹ آباد سے تعلق رکھنے والے ایم پی اے اورنگزیب نلوٹھہ نے ہندکو میں اپنی تقریر شروع کی تو اٹک پار کے اراکان نے اودھم مچادی اور شدید نعرہ بازی کی ، اس پر سپیکر نے اورنگزیب نلوٹھہ سے مخاطب ہو کر کہا کہ “ آپ اُردو میں تقریر کریں ،آپکی زُبان اِن کو سمجھ نہیںآتی ” جواباََ اورنگزیب نلوٹھہ نےکہا “ اگر میری زُبان اِن کو سمجھ نہیں آتی تو اِنکی پشتو بھی ہزارے وال عوام کو سمجھ نہیں آتی ، آپ ان سے اُردو میں تقریر کرنے کا کیوں نہیں کہتے ؟ میں اُسی زُبان میں بات کروں گا جو میرے ووٹرز کو سمجھ آتی ہے اور پھر اُسکے بعد اپنی ہندکو تقریر مکمل کر کے چھوڑی ، سردار اورنگزیب نلوٹھہ نے ہزارہ سے تعلق رکھنے والے ممبران کو مخاطب کر کے کہا کہ صوبہ ہزارہ کے نام پر ووٹ لینے والے اسمبلی پُہنچ کرخاموش کیوں ہیں

@W.11

We come here to read updates not your Crap/trolling. Create a new thread post what ever you want that go against PTI.

Now go do some push ups SAN.

Last edited by a moderator:
@W.11

We come here to read updates not your Crap/trolling. Create a new thread post what ever you want that go against PTI.

Now go do some push ups SAN.

what has my personal life got to do with my opinion?

what has my personal life got to do with my opinion?
@W.11 I like how criticism is being done from inside the PTI. Yeah I dislike such things that are being done with party workers yet they are to openly frowning and showing they are not slaves of their leaders

@W.11 I like how criticism is being done from inside the PTI. Yeah I dislike such things that are being done with party workers yet they are to openly frowning and showing they are not slaves of their leaders

Self reflection is the cornerstone of a free mind.

PTI will support kalabagh dam in KPK

mehmood.jpg

What is wrong with supporting Kalabagh dam? Kalabagh dam has to be built as we are wasting all the water and then later on we start whining infront of indian when we cant even manage our current water resources.

ab kya khayal he bhai?

942294_669802766380113_1744261780_n.jpg

2-1_zpsa6ccdced.jpg

The issue of Kasuri doesn't belong in this thread but anyway here is a treat for you.
Fauzia Kasuri
‏@FauziaKasuri
Pls put an end to this res seat issue.. I dont want and I dont care.!! Let it go. But, continue to fight for accountability and justice.

https://twitter.com/FauziaKasuri/status/340203333233037312

On a side note: Mrs Kasuri had been with PTI for over 15-yeears now but it doesn't mean she should be given preference over merit and neglect party's R&Rs. The whole fiasco has been created by her son just like Shireen Mazari was in the limelight because of her daughter... things would get settled with time... politics is not the game of emotions.

The issue of Kasuri doesn't belong in this thread but anyway here is a treat for you.

https://twitter.com/FauziaKasuri/status/340203333233037312

On a side note: Mrs Kasuri had been with PTI for over 15-yeears now but it doesn't mean she should be given preference over merit and neglect party's R&Rs. The whole fiasco has been created by her son just like Shireen Mazari was in the limelight because of her daughter... things would get settled with time... politics is not the game of emotions.

Why don't they come out public, out of the world of Twitter and Facebook?

Why don't they come out public, out of the world of Twitter and Facebook?

Why should they go public with internal party issues? Petty issues inside PTI in-fact already attracts enough air-time of our somewhat biased media to keep the public unaware of real issues faced by the country and general populace.

On Topic:

A pic from the assembly the other day.

600881_484750314929229_1856469698_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom