What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Go to Pindi in the winter and you will see lots of rehriwalas with direct kundas for their electric deep fryers making and selling fresh potato fries. Go to posh houses and see the free connections running ACs. We all steal where we can and then claim there is no theft.

no i wz juz curious abt da process dat hw it works! da tranformation of electricity durin it...u kno da physics part:girl_wink:

no i wz juz curious abt da process dat hw it works! da tranformation of electricity durin it...u kno da physics part:girl_wink:

The last leg of the overhead wires for local distribution into neighborhood streets is at the same 220 volts, making it relatively simple to steal electricity.

Honestly speaking the only thing KPK people concerned about is this damn load shedding. I don't know if PTI is going to solve this either for us.

I think it might be easier for KPK to solve electricity shortage, unlike other provinces, KPK has the natural resources in abundance to produce electricity. It does not need gas, oil, or coal.

No theft? So what are these guys doing with these kundas?

Kundas by ArgusPanoptes007, on Flickr

Line losses and theft account for about one third of the losses. One third. 1/3. One in three.

That is a LOT.

Sir when you know it, why raise the issue. I meant to say Punjab and not Pakistan.... That was a typing error

Sir when you know it, why raise the issue. I meant to say Punjab and not Pakistan.... That was a typing error

Even in Punjab, Sir, theft of electricity is common, ranging from rehriwalas to posh mansions, all the way up to favored industrial units.

@Zakii, 2 more indep have joined, 45 members now plus PTI and excluding other 2 parties.

A few more and job will be done, right no JI is not needed IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khyber News

Drone attacks, Nato supplies federal govt’s domain: Khattak

PESHAWAR: Chief Minister-designate of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervaiz Khattak has said that the provincial government has no authority to stop drone attacks and supplies to Nato troops in Afghanistan.

Talking to newsmen here on Friday, Pervaiz Khattak said that the federal government has to take decision about the drone attacks and Nato supplies.

He said that the drone attacks are against international laws and they would raise voice against this at every forum.

The PTI leader promised a positive change in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

944201_10151408114826766_861310556_n.jpg

Kashif Abbasi. " Khattak was selected because of experience. In that case Nawaz was right on his part by saying he too had experience"

Introducing youth doesn't mean that you are making a under 18 team for the world cup...you need to have a blend of youth and experience, honest experience...PPP bhi bari experienced hai.

Introducing youth doesn't mean that you are making a under 18 team for the world cup...you need to have a blend of youth and experience, honest experience...PPP bhi bari experienced hai.

How so ? I thought PTI formed an alliance with JI and QWP and got independents. You have to give them something, don't you ?

Kashif Abbasi. " Khattak was selected because of experience. In that case Nawaz was right on his part by saying he too had experience"

I don't understand; why do noon leagures use the opinions of others to justify their own stance :undecided: . Why they (noon) have no self confidence ?

Back
Top Bottom