What's new

Naxals killed RSS leader in Chhattisgarh to avenge the abrogation of article 370

So tell me. Is Islam kinder towards Native Gods? It doesnt differentiate. We had a whole generation of Parsis when persecution took over in Iran and Syrian Christians in Syria. So dont give me this BS.

I have no enemy nor I claimed Muslims are my enemy. I didnt do that. Its your assumption every hindu hates Muslim. Have you ever met an Hindu in your school, coll days in Pakistan? We interact with them every day and literally grow up with them and so we know each other better than you know "us".

And yes, have you ever wondered the surnames of Taylor, Smith, Brickmason in English language? They had caste and they later evolved out of it. We are evolving. We have brahmin brides in my family and I am going to get married to an caste slightly upper to mine (as in current constitution).
Having an bad system doesnt mean you cast out my native way of life or religion, just the bad aspects of it. Its what we are doing through laws and changing people mindset. We have problems and we will solve it. It will take for my generations (90's kids) to take charge which is not far after. But if you want to think otherwise I cannot do anything.

Let me tell you something. If there is a religion, there will be superstitions. Shall I point out a few things in Islam? I better not stoop to your range.

If you had an idea of caste and its origins you wont be talking like this. But again when you have ever learnt about your own anchestors to have an idea. I dont blame Mughals for invading India. The reason they (and others before and after them) did was the riches India offered. The same people had mines, weapons, temples, archeological marvels (IVC), agriculture, spices, astrology and astronomy. As I said only slaves will spit on their own anchestors.

Learn history. It wasnt the British who defeated Mughals. It was the Marathas. After Nadir Shah, the Mughal emperor was so lost, that the Marathas took pity on him and gave him protection when his own generals plotted against him. They destroyed the last vestiges of Mughal empire before British managed to defeat the Marathas.

I would say Mughals were probably better than the early Islamic invasions which were mostly barbaric. Infact the first 300-400 years were so barbaric starting from Syria to Persia to Sindh. But Karma has a way of giving it back through Mongols. However I do not blame anyone but natives (including urs) for getting invaded. They were divided through sects and caste and had it coming. That's a different topic.
We get it. You loathe your Islamic heritage. Understood. (Knew that already)

Back
Top Bottom