What's new

Naxal Violence: Expanding Into India’s Northeast

Good one- you go and try to "liberate" the Sikhs see what happens! I guarantee you you won't be coming back and neither will your friends you take with you.

Same goes for Muslims and Tamils. Every nation has disgruntled people from all communities- doesn't mean a thing.

Yea it didn't mean a thing, that's why you had to bring in the military to kill Sikhs and destroy their uprising and demand for freedom and independence in operation blue star.

Add Khalistan and Tamil Nadu to that list.

Lets add TIBET, XINJIANG, TAIWAN, SCS to ur list :D

Good one- you go and try to "liberate" the Sikhs see what happens! I guarantee you you won't be coming back and neither will your friends you take with you.

Same goes for Muslims and Tamils. Every nation has disgruntled people from all communities- doesn't mean a thing.

There is no movement in TN asking for independence. He is an idiot.

And they will better support tamil eelam in SL :) :lol:

Yea it didn't mean a thing, that's why you had to bring in the military to kill Sikhs and destroy their uprising and demand for freedom and independence in operation blue star.

Why are you bringing up decades old history? The situation is so complex I can't be bothered to explain in-depth the reasons behind or leading up to Op Bluestar- not as Black and White as you people would like to believe. If you really want to know look it up. You won't find a more patriotic Indian than a Sikh.

btw fool- I'm a Sikh.

Why are you bringing up decades old history? The situation is so complex I can't be bothered to explain in-depth the reasons behind or leading up to Op Bluestar- not as Black and White as you people would like to believe. If you really want to know look it up. You won't find a more patriotic Indian than a Sikh.

btw fool- I'm a Sikh.

Guess who are obsessed with TN. :lol:

Punjab ah.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tamilnadu??? great .....you alone idiot or whole Chinese?. TN literacy rate more than 90% ,and holding second position in economic growth after Maharastra , TN is also termed as Detroit of south asia etc. . Do you thinking that TN and Punjab is like Baluchistan/Sindh/other provinces? get life mate.

Pora dey, how dare you insult his higher than alien IQ. :lol::lol:

China should arm, train and fund the Naxalites like how India did with the Tamil Tigers.

Sri Lanka should assist this process, by providing China a base, then India can repeat 1971 in Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka should assist this process, by providing China a base, then India can repeat 1971 in Sri Lanka.

"repeat a 1971 in SL"- what does this even mean?? Sir, don't get sucked into using this kind of rhetoric- not good for anyone.

"repeat a 1971 in SL"- what does this even mean?? Sir, don't get sucked into using this kind of rhetoric- not good for anyone.

Sri Lanka feared a similar case as Pakistan in 1971, that India might militarily intervene in Tamil separatists favor.

And above case is obvious solution if Sri Lanka assists in destabilization of India.

You even failed to add Bangladesh..... Saray arman aansoo mai bah gaay

What gave you the idea that we were even interested in adding bangladesh ??

Our intention was to snatch bangladesh away and we were successfull.

If we divide into small countries than we can make union like Europe because not country will be big enough to bully others

No thanks .....We are happy with our current status and don't need a union of any kind with any of you countries.

btw fool- I'm a Sikh.

Stay in ur little village in Punjab boy... Other parts of India are very unsafe... Hindus havent forgotten assasination of their PM

India is weakening. Now is the perfect time to liberate Kashmir!

We are waiting for that since 65 years...you are welcome to come and liberate...

let the whole Kashmir return to her rightful owner Pakistan,brave Kashmiris' struggle against India will never cease.

indian_occupied_kashmir.jpg

t1larg.jpg

Let the whole of Tibet (TAR) return to her rightful owners the Tibetans....then we will think about Kashmir

no not as we would like to seeit,both Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Sri Lank should help and support suppressed minority groups with funds and equipment to get rid of this nuisance once and for all.

I a member of a suppressed minority group...we are waiting for our liberators....please come fast and save us....Do you also need my bank account to transfer funds....

Stay in ur little village in Punjab boy... Other parts of India are very unsafe... Hindus havent forgotten assasination of their PM

This is correct my dear , our prime minister & our Army cheif is sitting inside their house all the time like your president Zardari and always running away to Dubai or london like your former president

Back
Top Bottom