What's new

Nawaz tried to bargain 72F-16s in exchange for abandoning nuclear explosion

I hate to say it, but as much as I understand the reasoning behind nuking Japan, I wish we had just invaded, and never developed these damned things. As much as I am a jingoist, nuclear war is a farce, and all will lose when it happens. (And eventually, it will)

Much like using Jihadies as weapons, seems like a good idea at the time, but it will bite you in the @$$

I wholeheartedly agree with the first para but have serious reservations about the last line. It is upsetting that after so many years you yanks still do not understand the word 'Jihadi' and it is quite offending, frankly! Do you atleast understand the word 'crusader'? Similarly a Muslims fight against all evil, including evil desires is called Jihad! And those Jihadi's that are fighting Americans and NATO forces in Afghanistan are the best of humans.......better then you can even imagine. They are the true heroes fighting for the freedom of a country from illegal occupation!

consider a scenario where US is invaded by USSR and you are labelled a terrorist throughout the world simply because you resist that invasion. You know what real terrorism is? Look up your history and your affairs in Africa, in Middle East, in Europe, in Asia and you would understand what a real terrorist is and hopefully someday somebody will hold this terrorist accountable!

P1020204-759658.JPG

:lol: He was on a private trip to UK for health checkup and went to Farnborough to get some photos with the fly boys and service men , next day all of them were on the front page.

The real man behind JF-17 program was ACM Mushaf Ali Mir Shaheed.

I have seen this over and over, it's loser, "looser" means less tight. (I had a clever joke for this, but the Mods would likely slap me down)

Thanks for life saving correction as i almost had a cardiac arrest!! It was just a typo (typing error to be precise) :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom