What's new

Pakistan's Accord to Place Nuclear Weapons and Long-Range Missiles in Saudi Arabia

PK you guys buy 5000 km ballistic missiles ??? for real??? :lol:

An old dated Defence Strategic Policy read along with another writing by WP and all that without link or source? You know the copyright issues and rule about crediting the Source.

As for the analysis; there were supposed to be WMDs in Iraq after NATO invasion based upon all the leaks, such kind of write-ups & above all the so-called authenticated Intel Feed of multiple origins.
Sources:
Defense & Foreign Affairs' Strategic Policy October, 2003
The Washington Times October 22, 2003

I am not saying this is true, but the facts are plausible and somehow logical..at least for a second strike capability for Pakistan to further deter India..

Can someone summarize this and now that we are in 2019 do we hs e confirmation of whats stated in this post
There are usually no confirmations on these matters, you might find more denial than not..but the possibility is there..

hahaha Ab Jaane wale ko Kon rok Sakta hai :D but I think its best for both countries interest that such deals or accords remain classified and people just keep guessing and denying :)
You nailed it..

Sources:
Defense & Foreign Affairs' Strategic Policy October, 2003
The Washington Times October 22, 2003

I am not saying this is true, but the facts are plausible and somehow logical..at least for a second strike capability for Pakistan to further deter India..

There are usually no confirmations on these matters, you might find more denial than not..but the possibility is there..

You nailed it..
those were the fake news and was officially rebutted at that time

That is why I posted the second article..but the possibility of the accord is there..at least on paper..KSA got the DF-3 from China under the nose of everyone, and no one knew about it, till it showed the missiles in a parade..before that, there were rumours..but no confirmations..

Dont until u want to be responsible of mass suicides on PDF esp if u includes the other names too :D
Good fate.

If I release the actual story, people of this forum will die en-mass.

PK you guys buy 5000 km ballistic missiles ??? for real??? :lol:

Nope, Not Officially .. our longest official declared missile is Shaheen 3 with 2750 KM . But an Iranian Laughing at Pakistani missile program is as funny as Iranians claiming to be super power of Drone technology :lol:

You know bro, few years back .. my cousin who was a Brigadier at GHQ took a large contingent of Army troops to KSA, that was a unusually large number of troops . Of course as Pakistani's we will always remain skeptical about our Nukes in KSA because of what happen with Abdul Qadir and Iran proliferation put us in the spotlight .But KSA has power and resources to make their strongest Allies to keep a blind eye on any transfer of WMD's or Missiles to the Kingdom . At best we all can just speculate and nothing more , no one either from KSA nor Pakistan will ever confirm this or even come close to that heavily guarded secret . But hey, its give us a time to do some Chilly Gossips :D

They do know where Pakistan is right? Europe and India has always been in reach

Right now saudia needs an advanced missile programme of its own , cruise missile and long range ballistic missiles coming out of assembly line can deter any threat from persian monkeys

Nope, Not Officially .. our longest official declared missile is Shaheen 3 with 2750 KM . But an Iranian Laughing at Pakistani missile program is as funny as Iranians claiming to be super power of Drone technology :lol:

You know bro, few years back .. my cousin who was a Brigadier at GHQ took a large contingent of Army troops to KSA, that was a unusually large number of troops . Of course as Pakistani's we will always remain skeptical about our Nukes in KSA because of what happen with Abdul Qadir and Iran proliferation put us in the spotlight .But KSA has power and resources to make their strongest Allies to keep a blind eye on any transfer of WMD's or Missiles to the Kingdom . At best we all can just speculate and nothing more , no one either from KSA nor Pakistan will ever confirm this or even come close to that heavily guarded secret . But hey, its give us a time to do some Chilly Gossips :D

brother i was laughing at the fact what will happen if we buy ballistic missiles ( they will sell you but they will never ever sell us those think that some day PK news tv say Iran just bought a 5000 km missile ) if you think about it then you would Laugh too i love my PK brothers, but our Drone technology if far ahead of you guys that is a fact as we Reverse Engineering US_Israeli technology and we are enhancing them with our technology too

and when are you guys going to go for 5000 km you are falling behind in ballistic missiles how much is it been since you tested a new ballistic missile?? we are going for 10,000_14,000 km solid fuel missile.

EAYapePWsAAg0Ji.jpg

EALC9TXW4AAa66J.jpg

brother i was laughing at the fact what will happen if we buy ballistic missiles ( they will sell you but they will never ever sell us those think that some day PK news tv say Iran just bought a 5000 km missile ) if you think about it then you would Laugh too i love my PK brothers, but our Drone technology if far ahead of you guys that is a fact as we Reverse Engineering US_Israeli technology and we are enhancing them with our technology too

and when are you guys going to go for 5000 km you are falling behind in ballistic missiles how much is it been since you tested a new ballistic missile?? we are going for 10,000_14,000 km solid fuel missile.

EAYapePWsAAg0Ji.jpg

EALC9TXW4AAa66J.jpg

Range got nothing to do with capabilities. If we test ICBM's next day Yanks and Europeans would be asking us who you want to target beyond India? USA or Europe? Sanctioned.

No country works like Iran or North Korea whom they call Pariah state or whatever.

On topic, Saudis are all talk, should have shown some cruise and Ballistic Missiles which can reach Tehran. Why don't they hand over their Chinese Missile(which they brought in 80s) to some Yemeni group to fire on Tehran in tit for tat missile strikes by Houthis?

Range got nothing to do with capabilities. If we test ICBM's next day Yanks and Europeans would be asking us who you want to target beyond India? USA or Europe? Sanctioned.

No country works like Iran or North Korea whom they call Pariah state or whatever.

On topic, Saudis are all talk, should have shown some cruise and Ballistic Missiles which can reach Tehran. Why don't they hand over their Chinese Missile(which they brought in 80s) to some Yemeni group to fire on Tehran in tit for tat missile strikes by Houthis?

they would not do that as they know those are not Iranian missiles they Russia and NK maybe thay use our missile technology but we have no way to send them to Yemen its not Hezboallah that we send them daily.

they would not do that as they know those are not Iranian missiles they Russia and NK maybe thay use our missile technology but we have no way to send them to Yemen its not Hezboallah that we send them daily.

Well, you won't admit it, but it's your people in your own section who after every Houthi missile attack on Saudis analyse videos and tell which Iranian missile it looks like..

Anyways, Saudis can just talk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom