What's new

Nawaz Sharif was and is my leader, says PTI's Javed Hashmi

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan-Politics-PTI-JavedHashmi_6-5-2013_103928_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Senior leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Makhdoom Javed Hashmi, Wednesday said he still reckoned President Pakistan Muslim-Nawaz (PML-N), Mian Nawaz Sharif, as his 'leader', Geo News reported.

"Nawaz Sharif was and remains my leader as I hold him in high esteem”, said Hashmi, speaking on the floor of National Assembly.

His conciliatory statement in the wake of Sharif’s maiden speech before taking oath as Prime Minister won him a big round of applause from the house.

Congratulating Sharif, who he said would assume the office of Prime Minister of Pakistan for the third time that too after a long hiatus of 14 years, Hashmi warned that the PML-N should not expect the PTI to be a friendly opposition.

Nawaz Sharif was and is my leader, says PTIs Javed Hashmi | Pakistan - geo.tv

As most of the analyst said in last night shows It was like he was building a case to get back into party

Khair NS ki tareef karney wala nahi chaheye, NS ka sipahi chaheye

Wht else a Sick thrown away lota under PTI !s Skin cAn Say Now?
In Other Words He Is Ready To Be A slave Again?

Insane statement considering the mentality of Pakistan. He is the Prime minister and is leading the country and that is what he was trying to convey in a very jahil way.

He showed a nice gesture which is very rare in our political culture and ur post confirms that.

Yes Sure Lets Call It LOTA cracy?
These Gestures Normally Endsup in Opponent,s Party Often In pakistan, for Example Fuzia Aunty Just Few Day Before?
Hope Fully You Felt Proud When She Left PTI? Nice Gestures?

VIDEO]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10ltan_mumkin_creation?start=0[/VIDEO]

Our biased media at it once again... twisting the words to meet their sinister agendas. Shame on them all. Here's what he said with the video proof.

نواز شریف ماضی میں بھی میرے لیڈر تھے اوراب بھی رہنما ہیں، جاوید ہاشمی

دنیا جانتی ہے کہ عمران خان نے جو ایک نعرہ لگایا تھا وہ پاکستان کو تبدیلی کی طرف لے آیا ہے، تمام تر تحفظات کے باوجود انتخابات میں نواز شریف کی کامیابی پاکستان کی کامیابی کے ساتھ منسوب ہو چکی ہے۔،تحریک انصاف اختلاف برائے اختلاف پر یقین نہیں رکھتی، ہم ملکی سالمیت کے لئے حکومت کے ساتھ کھڑے ہوں گے،صحیح فیصلوں میں حکومت کا ساتھ دیں گے لیکن غلط کام پر ہماری مخالفت بھی شدید ہوگی اورہماری جماعت اس وقت تک پیچھے نہیں ہٹے گی جب تک معاملات درست نہ کر دیئے جائیں، جہاں پاکستان کے عوام کے مسائل کا حل تلاش نہیں کیا گیا وہاں ہم جنگ کریں گے۔ مخدوم جاوید ہاشمی

Last edited by a moderator:
I always admire him for his upright stance. He doesn't hold back or hide anything. I wished NS should have also replied,"And you're still my respected friend Hashmi sahib." Furthermore, Shah Mehmood Qureshi has also shown extreme political maturity.

Not only Javeed Hashmi said he was and is my leader he also mentioned his dedication and his work for Pmln in those 22 years. Pti key sath acha nahi kiya Hashmi ney lol

As most of the analyst said in last night shows It was like he was building a case to get back into party

Khair NS ki tareef karney wala nahi chaheye, NS ka sipahi chaheye

Nawaz sharif ko siphai nhie chia darbari chia ... Javeed hashmi se zadah kis ne maar kahi ha PML N k leya ... Khud to sa=uadia baag gya tha sher , jail k machron se dar k ...

Nawaz sharif ko chaudry nisar jasay jali degree walay chia ..

In a developed democracy, members across all political parties recognize PM or President as their leader no matter they belong to opposition.

Javed hashmi said Nawaz was his leader in the past but he is my leader today as well as he is PM of the country. I did not vote for PML-N and I not their supporter either. But once he is the PM, our good wishes are with him for the sake of the country.

Back
Top Bottom