What's new

Nawaz Sharif was and is my leader, says PTI's Javed Hashmi

wait Hashmi himself is manipulating it :P

Aj nahi hai NS National leader ??? Wapis kuyn liya biyan ???

the whole point was mistreated and taken out of context.. and ofcourse Hashmi sahib did mention role of insafians... :smokin::smitten:

Nice gesture TAKEN BACK :D

Looks like even JH couldn't understand what he said hence he took it back :omghaha:

I still believe what Hashmi said was not wrong at all but in our political culture such statements become crime.

I still believe what Hashmi said was not wrong at all but in our political culture such statements become crime.

plz say it, if you really want to change political culture at least on PDF that
your leader is & was nawaz sharif? do it cause actions speaks louder thn words?
lets bring the real change on PDf!

plz say it, if you really want to change political culture at least on PDF that
your leader is & was nawaz sharif? do it cause actions speaks louder thn words?
lets bring the real change on PDf!

Why wud i say that my leader was and is nawaz ? it was JH statement and all i as trying to say that one shud get the liberty to say what he wants to say.

Why wud i say that my leader was and is nawaz ? it was JH statement and all i as trying to say that one shud get the liberty to say what he wants to say.

who is stopping you friend? of your liberty?
its just if you are so proud of his doings & cant think abo e like him, whats the problem even in saying the same words?
why are you so shy about it, didnt yku feel something wrong if ot the hve a go & at least write it here? that your leader is & was nawaz!
with all the dam liberties intact?:lol::lol::lol:
you hve lost the argument, just accept it so we shall move forward?oky:welcome:

who is stopping you friend? of your liberty?
its just if you are so proud of his doings & cant think abo e like him, whats the problem even in saying the same words?
why are you so shy about it, didnt yku feel something wrong if ot the hve a go & at least write it here? that your leader is & was nawaz!
with all the dam liberties intact?:lol::lol::lol:
you hve lost the argument, just accept it so we shall move forward?oky:welcome:

what do u want me to say ? tell me i ll say it if it keeps u happy and jumping like a kid.

what do u want me to say ? tell me i ll say it if it keeps u happy and jumping like a kid.

abb bachey naa banoo?
bolo tumhara leader ajj bhi nawaza hai aur kal bhi nawaza hi tha?

1010170_433511353414089_1726139171_n.jpg

Javed Hashmi said when he dies rap him in 'PMLN' flag....and not the hijacked PT of Imran Khan by 'Khan Group'.

he was telling the truth no one just realized it yet

Back
Top Bottom