What's new

Nawaz Sharif was and is my leader, says PTI's Javed Hashmi

Patwario kai pass aqal to hoti nahi,,, bhoosa bhara howa damagh mai,,, speech suni? suni hoti to you would have got your answer that he is his leader as a national leader.

tum pehle bhi lote the ab bhi lote ho :rofl:

Haha,, @Leader Lo sun lo kia keh raha hai ye,,, Nawaz sharif nai kuch nahi kia :P.... And i suggest you to watch his whole speech, He meant leader of the nation,,, so stop making stuff up

I did and I saw him mentioning his works for Pmln

Last edited by a moderator:
tum pehle bhi lote the ab bhi lote ho :rofl:

Supporting PTI since i attained puberty :partay:,,,, tm jeasy nahi musharraf ko support kiya, phr MQM ko, phr PPP ko majburi kai tehat,,, par MQM ko,,, :lol:

I did and I saw him mentioning his works for Pmln

So what? and that's what makes him respectful that he stood his ground for one party. Forgot Raja nadir pervez ashraf? What he didn't do for you? But why left at the end?

Haha,, @Leader Lo sun lo kia keh raha hai ye,,, Nawaz sharif nai kuch nahi kia :P.... And i suggest you to watch his whole speech, He meant leader of the nation,,, so stop making stuff up

yes, I have seen the statement and how media manipulated, but let them fool themselves, they are doing what they do best; haramkhori !!

So what? and that's what makes him respectful that he stood his ground for one party. Forgot Raja nadir pervez ashraf? What he didn't do for you? But why left at the end?

Standing as the leader of Pti and mentioning loyalty to Pmln, remembering those words "nawaz sharif ap qadam barhaien mien ap key peechey hon ga" and then kal bhi leader tha aj bhi leader. Is it a speech of a representative of Pti or of a Pmln fan lol

Standing as the leader of Pti and mentioning loyalty to Pmln, remembering those words "nawaz sharif ap qadam barhaien mien ap key peechey hon ga" and then kal bhi leader tha aj bhi leader. Is it a speech of a representative of Pti or of a Pmln fan lol

As a national leader.

396049_53197864.jpg
@Guvera ! Nice gesture of PTIans :lol:

Jhoot na bolo, CH Nisar's degree is verified !!!! ja kar Hashmi sey pochna Saad Rafique ney kitni mar khaye thi

His degree is not verfied ..he even gave darna infront of ECP ..jab barish hoi tu baag gaya .. btw he is the say guys jis ne 1996 mei alevels kya :P secondly he said ab degree nhie mil rahi ...please yara i know u r PML N support ..but dont make Nawaz Sharif ur GOd and protect his all deeds ... have some selfrespect ...

His degree is not verfied ..he even gave darna infront of ECP ..jab barish hoi tu baag gaya .. btw he is the say guys jis ne 1996 mei alevels kya :P secondly he said ab degree nhie mil rahi ...please yara i know u r PML N support ..but dont make Nawaz Sharif ur GOd and protect his all deeds ... have some selfrespect ...

LIES
BASELESS PROPAGANDA

Shame on you :tdown:

Cambridge University verifies Nisar

@Guvera ! Nice gesture of PTIans :lol:

See there cud be many reasons behind his statement, it cud be a nice gesture, it cud be a slip of tongue or it cud be something serious, but i feel PTI must send him a show cause notice for explanation.

Back
Top Bottom