What's new

Javed Hashmi hints at rejoining ruling PML-N

Its misreporting I guess, what I heard is that he said that "pmln walay aaj bhi mujhay wapis lay jana chahtay hain, lakin mien nahi jao ga"

hope to get hands on the speech, phir in haram-khor nooro ka loose motion kam ho... :lol:

It is available on siasat website.

noon league and their cronies in media loves to make fake news every now and than against PTI but good job again nakli sher ka moun kala hogaya.

This LOTA never left PMLN though they want nothing to do with him.
I remember his speech in the Parliament when he said " Nawaz Sharif was my leader, is my leader and will always be my leader".
Imran Khan should kick his @ss out of PTI through a vote by Party Workers. Javed Hashmi is an ungrateful piece of crap.
Don't worry if IK keeps pulling idiotic stunts, other "LOTA"s would not be waiting for long and follow the suit soon. When a ship is about to sink people start jumping over. On a side note, he was the spearhead of a group of few who kept PML-N alive during its darkest hour in Musharraf era. Something to his credit which stands apart.

noon league and their cronies in media loves to make fake news every now and than against PTI but good job again nakli sher ka moun kala hogaya.
Ch Ch Ch, the world is so unfair to cry babies........what an irony......

You make no sense go away insignificant one.
Not everyone can grab sense, thats why its often said that common sense is a sense not common in common people. Some don't want to grab any. To which group do you belong, I leave it to you.

Not everyone can grab sense, thats why its often said that common sense is a sense not common in common people. Some don't want to grab any. To which group do you belong, I leave it to you.

Jan deoo......Aai o Kohta aye.......jaira do ittan rakho tay tur painda aye......banda pchchay baqi da saman tera piyo chukkey ga:rofl:

its LOUD & CLEAR, javeed hashmi is PML mole tryimg to get back a prize, after what he has done on different times for them?
who still says , my leader is nawaz sharif?
PTI its better to get rid, off this old man, who is dancing like a COBRA , with its unfound venom?

Once a lota always a lota.
well said !

its LOUD & CLEAR, javeed hashmi is PML mole tryimg to get back a prize, after what he has done on different times for them?
who still says , my leader is nawaz sharif?
PTI its better to get rid, off this old man, who is dancing like a COBRA , with its unfound venom?

well said !

Absolutely correct, he has no respect of mine as well.

I mean,

If you are truly a sincere person and do struggle in PMLN and sacrifices a lot for it….than you need to stick with it in thick and thin not becomes an opportunist & lota of top grade on your choice.

And now when you finally decideds to ditch PMLN or NS for not recognizing your sacrifices at least stick to that decision either, what the use of recalling every now and than your old sacrifices & respect everyone still owes towards you in PMLN when you already level your score by joining PTI:hitwall:

He is continuously doing wrong with both PMLN and PTI simply on the cost of his personal ego….pathetic personality:coffee:

Absolutely correct, he has no respect of mine as well.

I mean,

If you are truly a sincere person and do struggle in PMLN and sacrifices a lot for it….than you need to stick with it in thick and thin not becomes an opportunist & lota of top grade on your choice.

And now when you finally decideds to ditch PMLN or NS for not recognizing your sacrifices at least stick to that decision either, what the use of recalling every now and than your old sacrifices & respect everyone still owes towards you in PMLN when you already level your score by joining PTI:hitwall:

He is continuously doing wrong with both PMLN and PTI simply on the cost of his personal ego….pathetic personality:coffee:
aynoo noot wikha aydaa mood chayti bannndaa ayeaa?lolzz

Back
Top Bottom