What's new

On second thought: Javed Hashmi retreats his statement about Nawaz

You are a PTI burger troll. You need to go and eat your burger before it gets cold.

Is this the best you can do ? Retard. Try something provocative next time otherwise go lick your own a$$ as a burger is out of your reach.

again same rant

yanking yanking yanking

jera jeetay oday nal:omghaha::omghaha:

koi haal nae
there is no limit of hypocracy of PTIans on PDF, just a while ago kn this simmilar thread, you were praising javeed hashmi for his statment in NA, ut it comes to you ? your tongue & fingers became a rock stone? tuba tuba!:disagree:
didnt you proud of javeed hashmi ?:lol:
what he has done, in NA is just a sample for you to follow his footsteps?:flame:
why not say it now mera leader kal bhi nawaz tha ajj bhi hai?:hitwall:
dill pakro roona dhona choro aur tuta balla joroo, ganjey uncle key sath khelo , bari apni kpk mien ley loo?:rofl:
kiysaa lagga yeh sher?:devil:

burger bhai ap to ronay lag gaye, just like every other PTI troll supporter

If i wake up with every dog bark then my life would be miserable. I have seen many cholay like you gloating over nothing. I am proud to be a PTI supporter. So keep up the good work of making a fool of yourself as i can care less.

If i wake up with everything dog bark then my life would be miserable. I have seen many cholay like you gloating over nothing. I am proud to be a PTI supporter. So keep up the good work of making a fool of yourself as i can care less.
lol is it me whose making a fool out of my self? Its you guys, OOO HUM YE KAR DAIN GAY O HUM WO KAR DAIN GAY!. lolz, you guys failed so bad, our next 7 generations will remember this. Log out or ja k cholay baycho :)

Yar @batmannow is not MQM supporter ... Do you have some problem to understand things...??

He can answer for himself ..u r not his mom ....

O bhai m not PMLN supporter :lol:

Han iss mai tau shak nahi ... Ab ki baar in logon ko samajh aani chahiye k thook k na chatein ... Lekin PTI leaders to MQM ki tarah nahi hain na :what:

obviously our leader didnt murrered 250 people and we dont take batha .. andf we can sing as well as altaf bhie ... PTI is notthiung like mqm

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you are dumb you always try to join to one with another ..................
No actually we dont have a paid team like PML N and MQM ...s if you go in any educated class forum there is all PTI ..go to any medical college , Engineering univeristy, any office ( specially with more quilified people... either it is twitter of facebook ... everywhere where are educated they support PTI ..
but but fortunatly for you, most of you people are not litirate ...
we dont gang up ..its just when they see you mocking their passion and hope ,, they kick your slave *** .. ( no offence )

No actually we dont have a paid team like PML N and MQM ...s if you go in any educated class forum there is all PTI ..go to any medical college , Engineering univeristy, any office ( specially with more quilified people... either it is twitter of facebook ... everywhere where are educated they support PTI ..
but but fortunatly for you, most of you people are not litirate ...
we dont gang up ..its just when they see you mocking their passion and hope ,, they kick your slave *** .. ( no offence )

See yourself :whistle:

Chalo good, ghalti maan li usne. First time ever, in Pakistani politics!

Arey nahi Asim Bhai ... Altaf bhai is se pehley apna bayan wapis lay chukay hain ;)

This is not bayan wapsi, especially considering the justification he gave regarding it, that he doesn't want to disappoint the youth.

What was the issue with his statement? Loyalties ka nahi pata lag raha tha. By taking his statement back, at least yeh toh clear hogaya ke he is not going to go back to NS.

welcome bacha log

start say post parho

shaid samajh aa jae

ptian is a state of mind in which all you do is right and what others do is wrong. I have other important things to do than read ur crap. What was the last time ptians said something sensible in this forum.

there is no limit of hypocracy of PTIans on PDF, just a while ago kn this simmilar thread, you were praising javeed hashmi for his statment in NA, ut it comes to you ? your tongue & fingers became a rock stone? tuba tuba!:disagree:
didnt you proud of javeed hashmi ?:lol:
what he has done, in NA is just a sample for you to follow his footsteps?:flame:
why not say it now mera leader kal bhi nawaz tha ajj bhi hai?:hitwall:
dill pakro roona dhona choro aur tuta balla joroo, ganjey uncle key sath khelo , bari apni kpk mien ley loo?:rofl:
kiysaa lagga yeh sher?:devil:

i tend to not read your pure crap

difficult to find these days

but some how you manage to write it:omghaha:

uncle dil pay mat lo

the supporter of a party who has back tracked from every promise thay made during campaign is criticizing other:lol:

ptian is a state of mind in which all you do is right and what others do is wrong. I have other important things to do than read ur crap. What was the last time ptians said something sensible in this forum.

patwari mentaliy is the one where they back track from all they say friendly opposition and try to stay in government no matter how big a lie they had to speak or what ever goes on with the country

and foot patwaris support their every move

recently nawaz,shahbaz,khawaja asif back tracking etc and saying their promises josh e khitabat

patwari started yacking so quickly

go do something useful than spewing crap on the forum

dont get desperate and don't reply me as i cant read your crap

Back
Top Bottom