What's new

Nawaz Sharif urges 'new beginning' with India

No sir please,.. For all the peace initiatives, all we got was Kargil, Mumbai attack and Parliament attack.. There is no need for new beginning.. You mind your own business and we will mind ours.. Its better for both of us..

Aww c'mon face it...you guys do have lots of affection for Indians. I can just feel the love from lots of Pakistani members right here in PDF. It emanates through my pc screen. RazPak is the first who comes to mind :D

Its like children fighting for property in some families, deep down we all have some affection.

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

Nawaz SHarif supporters disappeared now a days ..may be they are not getting pay cheques

Aww c'mon face it...you guys do have lots of affection for Indians. I can just feel the love from lots of Pakistani members right here in PDF. It emanates through my pc screen. RazPak is the first who comes to mind :D

You must be feeling very lucky

Nawaz Sharif is a retard and stupid. He is not a good politician or businessman. We have energy problem and he wants to go to India. He is responsible for this flare up. He should not have offered to visit India. He showed his weakness to India. Zardari did the same and didn't achieve anything. Nawaz was challenging Pakistan Army. He doesn't learn.

I always fail to understand why pakistan does this falacy in the names of democracy when the actual control is with the army..

A statement was aired on TV, 'we have great affection for Indians'...Yeh banda paghal to nhn ho gaya kia? What an idiot.
Agreed! Cutting off Indian heads with great affection!!! :azn: :rofl:

But what Nawaz said was much before the recent LoC incidents. I wonder what he has to say now particularly after the anti-Indian resolution passed in the Pakistan Parliament yesterday? How things and ideas can change overnight! Amazing! That's politics and politicians at their best!! :P

NS always was and always will be a jack ***.He has learned nothing and so has this nation. People have even started speculating how long will his pathetic regime going to last. People are willing to bet its not going to last more than 2 years. Though i personally think he should complete his 5 years terms. This nation needs to learn the hard way for the choices that they make or those who does not make at all.

Agreed! Cutting off Indian heads with great affection!!! :azn: :rofl:

But what Nawaz said was much before the recent LoC incidents. I wonder what he has to say now particularly after the anti-Indian resolution passed in the Pakistan Parliament yesterday? How things and ideas can change overnight! Amazing! That's politics and politicians at their best!! :P

Thhis affection statement was a couple days back...

I think he doesnot want his sugar sale deed to get sabotaged, else it will decrease prices at home, means loss to his own factories and factories of his cronies !!

p.s.

but remember COAS didnt comment on LOC tension either, maybe there is a policy, by which finally the boys are on the same page with the Premier cum defence and foreign minister?

I think he doesnot want his sugar sale deed to get sabotaged, else it will decrease prices at home, means loss to his own factories and factories of his cronies !!

p.s.

but remember COAS didnt comment on LOC tension either, maybe there is a policy, by which finally the boys are on the same page with the Premier cum defence and foreign minister?

Kayani is khassi. What do you expect?

Worst COAS in history.

Back
Top Bottom