What's new

Nawaz Sharif urges 'new beginning' with India

Kayani is khassi. What do you expect?

Worst COAS in history.

Kayani is no doubt khasiii. People close to him say he does not have the balls to do what should had be done long ago. Abb to waisa he his time is up so no chance. Lets see whether NS interferes again in the decision making of the next COAS or whether he has learned something after all

juk jung hogi to sub se pehley tum apni G pe hath rakh ke bhago gay

Are you talking about nawaz sharif?? I am not like him to run 1000 miles away in Jaddah...
Enemy is firing on our borders, BUT this ganja is only interested in business of sugar and other products, he should keep the country's interest first. ....
Oh he got New brother of MQM.... A DON!! Mubarak ho:yahoo:

Ae Tair-e-Lahooti! Uss Rizq Se Mout Achi Jis Rizq Se Ati Ho Parwaz Mein Kotahi O Bir :laughcry::laughcry:

imagine we had a stand off with indians during mush era

but this ganja is a disgrace to us

You are saying as though standoff was a good idea?

Peace is the need of both India & Paksitan. Jingoists from both sides are foaming at the mouth. Good show.

Pakistan's response is multi-layered. I hope you know what Ch. Nisar said yesterday?

Funny that so many Pakistani members are still spewing fire at NS, even after a clarification that this was an old statement from May.

Who knows what NS wants, he wants friendship with India, but also friendship with terrorists.

Are you talking about nawaz sharif?? I am not like him to run 1000 miles away in Jaddah...
Enemy is firing on our borders, BUT this ganja is only interested in business of sugar and other products, he should keep the country's interest first. ....
Oh he got New brother of MQM.... A DON!! Mubarak ho:yahoo:

Ae Tair-e-Lahooti! Uss Rizq Se Mout Achi Jis Rizq Se Ati Ho Parwaz Mein Kotahi O Bir :laughcry::laughcry:

no chutia he has enough money he doesnt need business with India to make money, he is thinking of millions and millions of PAkistani who dont have a job...but I guess you dont go out of defense housing to know that

no chutia he has enough money he doesnt need business with India to make money, he is thinking of millions and millions of PAkistani who dont have a job...but I guess you dont go out of defense housing to know that

but i fail to understand this politics......if Mr sarif is looking from economical point of view only....than china is best option..................see china is openly acting as Indian enemy .......... other hand in parallel many activity is going on.......their foreign and education ministry liberalizing visa for indian student .....many Indian student is going in china for study..........not only that tons of Indian expect is working in china......many MNC is hiring Indian expect in china ........business and trade between India and china every buddy know.........except defense...in all field cooperation is strongly exist.....which can boost economy .......

but didn't see such kind of cooperation with Pakistan......in-spite of having very good and intimate relation with pakistan ...... they are more flexible in Russian immigration rather than Pakistani......chines must give special consideration to Pakistan

if Mr sarif is looking only from business and education prospective........he will not get any thing from India......he must more focus on relation with china.......china has much larger economy than India.....china has much more to give...........

but i see cooperation between china and Pakistan is very restricted and controlled.....................Pakistan and china can be true brother if china will make special polices for Pakistani immigration...........and more Pakistani expatriate can go in china and can work

India is useless .....nothing is gonna to come out.........he must be more focus on china......i believe china can do..........if he can do for enemy like india......than why should not for there brother Pakistan

but i fail to understand this politics......if Mr sarif is looking from economical point of view only....than china is best option..................see china is openly acting as Indian enemy .......... other hand in parallel many activity is going on.......their foreign and education ministry liberalizing visa for indian student .....many Indian student is going in china for study..........not only that tons of Indian expect is working in china......many MNC is hiring Indian expect in china ........business and trade between India and china every buddy know.........except defense...in all field cooperation is strongly exist.....which can boost economy .......

but didn't see such kind of cooperation with Pakistan......in-spite of having very good and intimate relation with pakistan ...... they are more flexible in Russian immigration rather than Pakistani......chines must give special consideration to Pakistan

if Mr sarif is looking only from business and education prospective........he will not get any thing from India......he must more focus on relation with china.......china has much larger economy than India.....china has much more to give...........

but i see cooperation between china and Pakistan is very restricted and controlled.....................Pakistan and china can be true brother if china will make special polices for Pakistani immigration...........and more Pakistani expatriate can go in china and can work

India is useless .....nothing is gonna to come out.........he must be more focus on china......i believe china can do..........if he can do for enemy like india......than why should not for there brother Pakistan

you are right but he is looking for quick returns right here right now and that only can be achieved having liberal trade with India knowing Indians use same products as us. opening trade with china requires a lot more homework which he doesnt have time for it. but you are right again we may see the day of judgement before we have open trade and better relation with India. The main problem is our politicians are not as educated as Indian politicians and they dont think far ahead in the future and rather opt for the quick return solutions.

Personal attack and off language plus :offpost::offpost:

Back
Top Bottom