What's new

Nawaz Sharif : The man who will break up Pakistan

I think people need to come to streets and go for revolution , at this stage

your insane. A revolution will break Pakistan up not Nawaz. Who are you going to fight with? Fellow Pakistanis?
and a revolution only takes place when a majority is being suppressed by a minority. not the other way around.

Imran got less than 40 seats, so does Bhutto Clan... The Jamatis are licking the dust..

The emerge of Nawaz indicate something..
1. Ppl have voted for stability, no hung assemblies...
2. Ppl want Army and ISI out of country (city and parliament)
3. Ppl want Army and ISI in barrack or on borders
4. Ppl want to go beyong K dream and want to coexist peacefully with India and Afghanistan..

Lets see whether ISI win war over Nawaz or Nawaz wmerge as messiha of Pakistani awam...

You are mostly correct, but I am not sure about the fourth point. most people will not like leaving K dream, but our coexistence is not that disputed issue.

bhai its simple IF IN KPK IMRAN DELIEVERS & IN FEDERAL NAWAZ DELIEVERS both will remain!!!! IF NOT THEN I GUESS PPP should get their clothes and sherwanis ready they are coming back in 5 years!

man he is not that bad...after 5 years i am sure the same PTI supporters will start abusing IK.pakistanio ka bhi koi hal nahi.pal meinkisi ko hero aur pal mein villan

Paksitan not in safe hands until and unless we get rid of all status quo parties - PPP MQM ANP JUI & PML-N.

These parties have shown their true colors in past five years. They are one and the same. I have zero expectations from a govt. that is coming in after such clear rigging. They will go to IMF, will have no solution for governance, energy or economy.

Paksitan not in safe hands until and unless we get rid of all status quo parties - PPP MQM ANP JUI & PML-N.

These parties have shown their true colors in past five years. They are one and the same. I have zero expectations from a govt. that is coming in after such clear rigging. They will go to IMF, will have no solution for governance, energy or economy.

There is no Status Quo in Pakistan but Pakistan Army.

There is no Status Quo in Pakistan but Pakistan Army.

army is part of that status quo no doubt. Thats why people need to be aware of their rights and responsibilities. The people of Pakistan have left too much with political parties and army and thats why the interests of people is not served.

army is part of that status quo no doubt. Thats why people need to be aware of their rights and responsibilities. The people of Pakistan have left too much with political parties and army and thats why the interests of people is not served.
Political parties in a democracy in itself guarantees no status quo because they compete to get the same voters.
The change however is very slow.

The situation is not perfect, but Nawaz can do no worse then PPP who achieved a mighty 3.x % average growth rate. :cuckoo:

If Nawaz can curtail terrorism and ease the energy crisis, he will be a decent PM.

average growth rate will remain less than 5% for the next five years. i can bet on that.

Good old PTI tactics.......flood the internet with BS about NS

Your facebook crusade failed and the tsunami turned to be light drizzle.......Your tactics failed once and will fail again

Good old PTI tactics.......flood the internet with BS about NS

Your facebook crusade failed and the tsunami turned to be light drizzle.......it failed once and will fail again

why dont we wait and see what happens these next five years.

Fight with another democratically Govt , is that what we want ? or let them complete their tenure and hope for the best because if it do not manage the country well , the " my dear countrymen " thing is likely to happen . Question the choice of the people , sure , but do not declare them all insane because they voted for him .

It's going to be a up hill task for Mr. NS and I dont think he holds a magic wand and hope the PTI supporters understand that.

Back
Top Bottom