What's new

Nawaz Sharif : The man who will break up Pakistan

Jag Punjabi jag teri pug nu lag gaya dagh.
Now Punjabi jag gaya, ab pu nu dagh nahi lagaya seeeeee.
Whole army and beruacracy supported PMLN and MQM in rigging.

I have analyzed the figures.

The country does not have 5 years worth of juice.

Poor governance for a year without reforms will lead us to default.

After that everything becomes expensive, forced austerity, people become even poorer and lawless. Fabric of society begins to break down. We will have to sell our nukes to make money so we will lose them. Army will be difficult to afford so we will make cut backs.

1 year of poor governance and we are dead brother, thats all it will take.

I am amazed the Pakistani public is so utterly stupid not to realise this. We are so close to the tipping point that it is unbelievable.

Cyprus defaulting is one thing, when a country like Pakistan defaults, all hell will break loose.

People will be dieing everywhere, they will beg for tabdeeli and will sadly not get it as it will be too late.

Here ends the story of Pakistan, their own people killed it.

Indians are all laughing at us, we are the laughing stock.

thats ok.. bro, dnt loose u r hopes... who knows nawaz may take tough decisions and bring prosperity to pakistan... and abt the last sentence , true that we hate pakistan for trying to destabilize our country... bt, we dnt take solace in the misery of pakistan ......

After that everything becomes expensive, forced austerity, people become even poorer and lawless. Fabric of society begins to break down. We will have to sell our nukes to make money so we will lose them. Army will be difficult to afford so we will make cut backs.

I am amazed the Pakistani public is so utterly stupid not to realise this. We are so close to the tipping point that it is unbelievable.

Cyprus defaulting is one thing, when a country like Pakistan defaults, all hell will break loose.

People will be dieing everywhere, they will beg for tabdeeli and will sadly not get it as it will be too late.

If you don't mind , i would like to see your Analysis in detail ...

I think Pakistani people have done the right thing by choosing Nawaz.

IK had some funky ideas about Taliban. How they would have panned out would have been interesting to see.

Yes I agree with you ,IK do have some sympathy towards Taliban, He even acknowledged that Sharia is good for Pakistan.

Even Nawaz was not targeted by the TTP like the ANP and PPP were, so there is something fishy even here.

These polls were "managed" in that sense even before the polling happened.

Regarding the poll results IK knew he cannot make it and so he was willing to enter into alliance just before the polls.

I Have seen him talking about Naya Pakistan, But I think he missed on the point that comman man's problems. I think political leader should address specifics of the problems and the solutions.

Secondly the masses in Pakistan have not got the message from IK loud and clear. They just acted like a traditional vote bank. Some of the voting was even done based on Ethnicity.

Large number of Punjabis voted for PMLN.

Thirdly Both Nawaz Sharif and IK both have strong links to the PA , Both are supported by PA.

Fourthly Chance of rigging to a large extent cannot be ruled out.

This is just to much over hype by the PTIans
Atleast let the man perform

Also to much negativity is not good for health

IK was all talk, he didn't had a magic wand to wish away Pakistan's problems and idea of negotiating with TTP was suicidal, on the other hand NS is experienced and the best man to handle the situation, so I believe the people of Pakistan have voted rightly, Mushraff won't be a happy man today though

CIA and PNAC (Project for New American Century) states Pakistan will be a failed state by 2015 and she will break up into provincial pieces from there on.

Obviously it is clear to see all western media outlets supporting Nawaz Sharif.

He has met with Republicans, delivered his manifesto to Saudi Arabia.

This shows they are setting him up to be the next one in charge of Pakistan.

My question is, is he their man? Will he lead us to destruction?

80% of ethnic Europeans do not even know there are elections in Pakistan. Of the remnants 20%, half do not know who the candidates are. Of the larst 10% would 9 of them hope for Imran Khan to win and the last 1% would be shared between the PPP and PML-N.
To the extent the western media had a favorite, then it is probably Imran Khan who has most received positive publicity.
So your conspiracy theory does not hold.
(These figures do not apply to UK. For historical reasons UK have greater interest in what is happening in Pakistan)
Western media outlets giggle when they talk about Zardari and really do not like Nawaz Sharif for several reasons, just his religious conservatism is enough for most Europeans to dislike him. Europeans who are trying to following the situation in Pakistani believe that he uses religion as a means to power and remember or know about the 90s. There several other reasons which I will not mention because it might offend some of the Forum members. And this thread will go from being a discussion to a quarrel.
It takes more than one man to split a country.

Jag Punjabi jag teri pug nu lag gaya dagh.
Now Punjabi jag gaya, ab pu nu dagh nahi lagaya seeeeee.
Whole army and beruacracy supported PMLN and MQM in rigging.

Really Army supporting PMLN. Didn't Nawaz Sharif said two days ago that he will boss over the army. I mean even a die hard PTI fan can't say Army supported Nawaz Sharif. He will be the last person Army will support.

Clam down don't loose your sanity because PTI lost. Win and loss is part of the game. 5 years is a very short time in the life of a Nation.

I am kina sad PTI did not win in Punjab... even though it gave a really tough time to PML-N and came very close to it, considering PTI has no political background and it kick started only within 1-2 years, no body was even taking PTI seriously a year ago, people were suggesting IK to just leave politics, and now its the second biggest political party in Pakistan that can seriously challenge the likes of PPP and PML-N. Its a big achievement for people of Pakistan, PTI and IK.

But on the positive side, PTI has won in KPK. I hope it would bring peace, stability and prosperity to the province, and would set a model for rest of the Pakistan to follow, and in the next election would be the dominating party in Pakistan.

PML-N is only limited to Punjab, and PPP limited to Rural Sindh,

PML-N damage might be limited to Punjab, and I think, PML-N might not be able to form a government without the support of other provinces, just because Punjab has a larger population, does not mean its government can dictate other provinces.

As for PPP in rural Sindh, it seems they always vote Bhutto no matter what, so don't they get what they want? should others be sympathetic to them when its their slavish mindset for Bhutto is the root cause of their problems?...

I guess, MQM proved to be the most Gatiya party out of them all, shamelessly rigging the elections. They seem more of a Mafia than a political party that has hijacked Karachi...

But non the less, PTI is a ray of hope for me, it has won majority in KPK, and I hope it would slowly evolve the political system of Pakistan in the right track and would dominate in next elections.

PS: regardless, I hope, things turn out for the best, God protect Pakistan and its people.

This is the victory speech.
1101839745-2.gif

MQM want separation of Karachi. Nawaz will facilitate this. So the process begins.

I hate to say I told you so.

Forgot about the army, the public, the sacrifices, Pakistan is here to stay until the end of time. Pakistan is not going anywhere these predictions have been going for 65 years.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to all these predictions and so on, Nawaz can't do much because the real decision makes are the army.
ooo

Your army was in command and you lost almost half of the country in 1971. So your army is also not good option too

You shameless idiot,...is that how you talk to every behind the computer screen pity behavior of a little child crying for candy it seems !! the time has come for ABC over rated foolz to understand and accept him as your father of nation for next five years,.

Let him work in peace and bring pakistan out of this mess which was created by most of the man in uniforms!!
From your comment it seems that you are on drugs or you are one of the biggest dumb blind insane person i have ever seen here
do you really think that this Ganja brothers will fix Pakistan problems NO sir no if they were that honest to Pakistan then they would have done a lot in last 5 years in maintaining and fixing the Pakistan broken infrastructure but what have they done in last 5 years just made some roads bridges, and metro bus what else has they done for Pakistan it's peoples like you who vote and support these traitors and who doesn't want to see better Pakistan well now u got your Ganja God Father now ROT under his presence

Indians are able to to understand better than as compared to some very die hard PTI supporters. They are burning like hell after the dream of 2/3rd majority has been shattered and are coming up with all the excuses, comments, threads of no meaning at all.

Back
Top Bottom