What's new

Nawaz Sharif : The man who will break up Pakistan

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CIA and PNAC (Project for New American Century) states Pakistan will be a failed state by 2015 and she will break up into provincial pieces from there on.

Obviously it is clear to see all western media outlets supporting Nawaz Sharif.

He has met with Republicans, delivered his manifesto to Saudi Arabia.

This shows they are setting him up to be the next one in charge of Pakistan.

My question is, is he their man? Will he lead us to destruction?

Forgot about the army, the public, the sacrifices, Pakistan is here to stay until the end of time. Pakistan is not going anywhere these predictions have been going for 65 years.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to all these predictions and so on, Nawaz can't do much because the real decision makes are the army.

CIA and PNAC (Project for New American Century) states Pakistan will be a failed state by 2015 and she will break up into provincial pieces from there on.

A lot of blood is spilled in making this country and keep on spilling till up to date breaking up of Pakistan is a dream which will remain a dream forever of its enemies.:pakistan:

..H ewas the pm when pakistan saw it's peak in recent times...he will try to crush army...no doubt he is opposed aggressively at pdf.

If a person like you knows it then Pak Army & the Intel Agencies knows it.

But onething is for sure bastard Nawaz the kuta Sharif will try his best to crush Pak Army & the Intel Agencies, The home work which PPP couldnt get done, this bastard will try his best to make his foreing bosses happy.

Forgot about the army, the public, the sacrifices, Pakistan is here to stay until the end of time. Pakistan is not going anywhere these predictions have been going for 65 years.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to all these predictions and so on, Nawaz can't do much because the real decision makes are the army.

True......:tup:

If the US wants Pakistan to break up it will, if it doesn't it won't

Typical Indian.....:hitwall:

Not crush but rather control. Restricting their access to politics.
..There is race between an anti army ( Nawaz ) and an army stooge ( Imran), let's see who wins in real pakistan..In pdf Imran wins hands down....this election will also tell how distant is pdf from actual/real pakistam

Army is responsible for destroying Pakistan. They are the ones who allowed foreign occupation of military bases, drone attacks, accepted aid in return for innocent people, targeting killings on prominent leaders, i.e. Bugti and created militant wings i.e. MQM, Taliban

ahahahahbwahahahahaha

he will break his own nuthead

I sometimes do wonder if the indians here do really even care about their own country, which in its self has alot of fixing to do. But instead they sit here, and comment about Pakistan, trying to act the experts. Pity.

The PNAC is a failed concept, I would ignore anything that PNAC states.

Pakistan isnt going anywhere Insha-Allah. But whether Pakistan stutters along or flies proudly will depend on who runs the country. Imran Khan is the man who can form a better Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom