What's new

Nawaz Sharif : The man who will break up Pakistan

PTI supporters will never learn the lesson. grow up men:taz:

You short sighted fool.

Do you even understand the consequences?

The country will default within a year, we are dieing my friend. And Nawaz does not have a clue on how to govern.

He nearly made us bankrupt in 1999.

You will only understand when it is too late.

Allah have mercy on your soul.

I've lost faith in the sanity of voters in Pakistan.
Brace for five years of survival.

I say survival because 5 more years of same old does not equal prosperity.
At best we could try and survive.

I've lost faith in the sanity of voters in Pakistan.
Brace for five years of survival.

I say survival because 5 more years of same old does not equal prosperity.
At best we could try and survive.

I have analyzed the figures.

The country does not have 5 years worth of juice.

Poor governance for a year without reforms will lead us to default.

After that everything becomes expensive, forced austerity, people become even poorer and lawless. Fabric of society begins to break down. We will have to sell our nukes to make money so we will lose them. Army will be difficult to afford so we will make cut backs.

1 year of poor governance and we are dead brother, thats all it will take.

I am amazed the Pakistani public is so utterly stupid not to realise this. We are so close to the tipping point that it is unbelievable.

Cyprus defaulting is one thing, when a country like Pakistan defaults, all hell will break loose.

People will be dieing everywhere, they will beg for tabdeeli and will sadly not get it as it will be too late.

Here ends the story of Pakistan, their own people killed it.

Indians are all laughing at us, we are the laughing stock.

After that everything becomes expensive, forced austerity, people become even poorer and lawless. Fabric of society begins to break down. We will have to sell our nukes to make money so we will lose them. Army will be difficult to afford so we will make cut backs.

I am amazed the Pakistani public is so utterly stupid not to realise this. We are so close to the tipping point that it is unbelievable.

Cyprus defaulting is one thing, when a country like Pakistan defaults, all hell will break loose.

People will be dieing everywhere, they will beg for tabdeeli and will sadly not get it as it will be too late.

Control your emotions, If IK donot win he will be there in the opposition check mating the Govt. on wrong decisions.

Nothing like that will happen.

We will get a new IMG arrangement, and we will carry on with our steady decline in our social development indices as the rest of the world races ahead of us. But we will survive.

CIA and PNAC (Project for New American Century) states Pakistan will be a failed state by 2015 and she will break up into provincial pieces from there on.

Obviously it is clear to see all western media outlets supporting Nawaz Sharif.

He has met with Republicans, delivered his manifesto to Saudi Arabia.

This shows they are setting him up to be the next one in charge of Pakistan.

My question is, is he their man? Will he lead us to destruction?

You Denace the Menace!

I know buddy.
I happened to know a thing or two about economics.

Pakistan has been on the brink with regards to it's economy.
I tell you honestly, I am not sure how much our people can take.

One thing is for sure, we will be just as bad if not worse off in 5 years, IF we even make it that far.

If a person like you knows it then Pak Army & the Intel Agencies knows it.

But onething is for sure bastard Nawaz the kuta Sharif will try his best to crush Pak Army & the Intel Agencies, The home work which PPP couldnt get done, this bastard will try his best to make his foreing bosses happy.

You shameless idiot,...is that how you talk to every behind the computer screen pity behavior of a little child crying for candy it seems !! the time has come for ABC over rated foolz to understand and accept him as your father of nation for next five years,.

Let him work in peace and bring pakistan out of this mess which was created by most of the man in uniforms!!

You shameless idiot,...is that how you talk to every behind the computer screen pity behavior of a little child crying for candy it seems !! the time has come for ABC over rated foolz to understand and accept him as your father of nation for next five years,.

Let him work in peace and bring pakistan out of this mess which was created by most of the man in uniforms!!

Firs of all the shameless idiots are you people who support this thing Nawaz, secondly all of us are here & when he F**KS up again which he will for sure then try coming back with this same crap attitude of yours.

Now lick this Democrazy as hard as you can & the men in uniform that you hate so much are those who have given their lives for Pakistan from day one.

Control your emotions, If IK donot win he will be there in the opposition check mating the Govt. on wrong decisions.

I think Pakistani people have done the right thing by choosing Nawaz.

IK had some funky ideas about Taliban. How they would have panned out would have been interesting to see.

Even Nawaz was not targeted by the TTP like the ANP and PPP were, so there is something fishy even here.

These polls were "managed" in that sense even before the polling happened.

What people are not getting is that this election has fragmented Pakistan. Nawaz Shareef would be viewed as a Punjabi prime minister by everyone.

Even though people of Pakistan love their country irrespective of ethnicity and even religion, but the country might become even poorer and even more corrupt which might sow seeds of discord.

Nawaz Shareef is not a reformer which Pakistan needs today. It seems Nawaz is just around to facilitate the US withdrawal with Saudi patronage and try to keep Pakistan on life support as long as he can.

Back
Top Bottom