What's new

Nawaz Sharif is the only viable option for Pakistan!

I still don't believe there are people who can still trust these crooks....
Either they are paid to write such CRAP or mentally disabled...

Parthay Likhay Jahil..

And vice versa. You also keep your damn views with you. If you post something here then there would be replies.
If you dont have guts to face then why you are here?
This is the problem with most PTI supporters not to accept other's point of view.

Blaa blaa blaa

I made my point by saying that I doubt the writer credibility which every sensible person will say after reading this article.

Secondly you quoted me and said your picture tells us why you doubt it.

Thirdly you told me that it is your view and if that is your view then keep it with you, i don't want it.

Why I accept your point of view? Name me a single thing your leader did in last 3 years?

Even Shaukat Aziz was better than your leader because average GDP growth in his tenure touched 7%.

NS is compromised after Panama Leaks specially. His party has the majority and can rule but someone else willhave to become PM. Ch Nisar perhaps but typical Noora family democratic party will thrust the daugter in that role. I dont think even Shahbaz or his son will get a chance till they
stand up for themselves.

Liberal democracy is the one that holds human rights sacred even if majority is saying otherwise. The type of democracy we have in Pakistan can best be described as an Athenian democracy where certain factions of the society had no rights.
Come to real world dude.
Stop living in ideal world.

When the alternatives are Zardari and Imran
Nawaz does appears to be the saner choice
Simply no comparison.
NS has been PM thrice, where as Zardari party has been reduced to interior sind only.

IK is no way near to NS is terms of votes, electoral seats. Right now whether some body like it or not NS is the only leader in current political lot that has relations and acceptability in international circles.

IK and zardari are no where on international scene.

NS is compromised after Panama Leaks specially. His party has the majority and can rule but someone else willhave to become PM. Ch Nisar perhaps but typical Noora family democratic party will thrust the daugter in that role. I dont think even Shahbaz or his son will get a chance till they
stand up for themselves.
Your dreams are already licking the dust.

NS still the PM and will continue as PM. NS will never nominate any one else as PM as long as he is alive.

I still don't believe there are people who can still trust these crooks....
Either they are paid to write such CRAP or mentally disabled...

Parthay Likhay Jahil..
Hahah. Typical ptian approach.

I know it is difficult for IK fan boys to accept NS PMship and his acceptability in world as Pakistan's only famous political face.

Even Shaukat Aziz was better than your leader because average GDP growth in his tenure touched 7%.
Here we have kids who are still in love with dummy PM like shaukat Aziz who is shamelessly working as a employee of Indian steel giant Mittal.

Imran Khans first time in power. Nawaz government has been in punjab six times already
IK is not in power. However his party is in power in KPK.

Pakistani population is 200 million. Hardly a sample
Baita jani do some basic homework before commenting online.
In 2013 Pakistan has 85 million voters, not 200 million as mentioned by you.

And secondly the votes of PMLN are even more then the combine votes of PTI and PPP and JI.

Making PTIans and IK crying every time is the best achievement of NS.
For me its even bigger than Pakistan's nuclear test.
That just confirms the level of his greatness, or complete lack of it don't you think?
If this is what you can cite as the biggest achievement of the PM of our country, i am worried, terrified of days to come sir. Making PTI people or Imran cry wont do the nation any good or will it?
I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT PAKISTAN AND NOT POLITICS. What you say proves me wrong.

That just confirms the level of his greatness, or complete lack of it don't you think?
If this is what you can cite as the biggest achievement of the PM of our country, i am worried, terrified of days to come sir. Making PTI people or Imran cry wont do the nation any good or will it?
NS has many many achievements, but its useless to mention them. The world and people of Pakistan knows about that. And that is why Common people vote for NS again and again and again and makes him PM the third time.

But definitely for me defeating pti is the most entertaining think, that's gives a a reason to smile every time I look at IK and Ptians crying.

It's patwari logic

NS has many many achievements, but its useless to mention them. The world and people of Pakistan knows about that. And that is why Common people vote for NS again and again and again and makes him PM the third time.

But definitely for me defeating pti is the most entertaining think, that's gives a a reason to smile every time I look at IK and Ptians crying.
They are going to vote PMLN until all Pakistanis have left Pakistan. The last Pakistani will vote PMLN while en route to Europe

Are those achievements useless or do you think you mentioning them is useless?

If this a party policy to give this much importance to the public or is it you?

I won’t go in to the details of voting again and again and again as i never believed that IK shouting about that was right. There was no use of all that and it actually did helped much, in a country like ours, these things yield nothing. We are the nation who will make our people dog and donkey meat and will burn the flags of western nations if they do anything against Islam. What more could you expect?

This does nothing but to show your own maturity level and intellect level sir, which then puts your others claims and statements into doubt as well.

Ok now go ahead and label me a PTIAN as well, that is what all you political extremists can do at best, good for nothing, all blinded by the love for goons, forgetting that it was all for Pakistan. NOT FOR NAWAZ OR IMRAN or any other SOB!!

Here we have kids who are still in love with dummy PM like shaukat Aziz who is shamelessly working as a employee of Indian steel giant Mittal.

bachay, don't you know that your current lovely PM is also doing business with steel giants in India? Every Pakistani know how much he loves india.

Atleast shaukat aziz made our economy grow while your lovely PM destroyed our country. If you got anything logical then we can further argue otherwise don't quote me because I am not in mood of again exposing my own country's govt.

NS has many many achievements, but its useless to mention them. The world and people of Pakistan knows about that.

Indeed, his greatest achievement is being the most corrupt person in Pakistan's history. Still no answer about Panama, how was this money sent abroad and what was the source?

Drone strike in Pakistan and not a single word uttered by our Corrupt Uslesss Prime Minister. You know why, because he knows that if he gets out of hand the Americans will seize his foreign assets. They have him by the ba**s, all of the stolen money is invested abroad by Nawaz.

And that is why Common people vote for NS again and again and again and makes him PM the third time.

More like its voted for them, thappa mafia. Khwaja Asif is the latest example. haha

NS has many many achievements
Achievements : a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill.

So far he has "achieved" in his business but hasnt made Pakistan debt free - in fact made us under more debt...
Here is a few "achievements" to consider also by your great leader:

He bought LNG at a price higher than that sold to the rest of the world! - One would call it an achievement at stupidity!
Lying to the parliament and on tv to the whole public is probably an accomplishment every politician does but this one and his bro did it on a new scale:
He lied about that his family name was wrongly placed in Panama list and removed:

There was no press release from ICIJ...So where did NS hear this apology and press release?

And NS filling his pockets again:

So how many hrs of load shedding does NS and family endure while standing shoulder to shoulder with us?

Mein nay wahan par nai behtna Islamabad mein. Na hi mein nay iktadar kay awanoun mein behtna hai
INSHALLAH agar aysa mouka aya tou mujhay aur SS ko aap iss sheyr mein, Pakistan mein, bazaaroun mein, galiyoun mein, dhihatoun mein, INSHALLAH aapnay kanday saath milatay huay dekhain gay
Agar khidmat kerni hai Pakistan ki tou aysay hi kerni hai!

Basically, since we dont see this they are not doing any khidmat for you or Pakistan...They invoked INSHALLAH in this so mind you it would be held against them and should be!

So exactly what achievement do you wish to draw for us when he clearly said he wont do khidmat if he doesnt do all that he claimed! :enjoy:

Where did all the tameez ki siasat go?

Article 62 (f) of the Constitution should have applied since long before:
http://www.dawn.com/news/1134467

This clown in Punjab for 3 decades should be removed using the same article in constituition :
Loadshedding lies- not once but a whole repeated nara of it:

Oh btw, just remembered ....When will Zardari be dragged on the streets?

They are going to vote PMLN until all Pakistanis have left Pakistan. The last Pakistani will vote PMLN while en route to Europe
Baita aap pogo daikho.

Indeed, his greatest achievement is being the most corrupt person in Pakistan's history.
Go and prove it in the court of law. Or stop crying like typical Ptians.

bachay, don't you know that your current lovely PM is also doing business with steel giants in India? Every Pakistani know how much he loves india.

Atleast shaukat aziz made our economy grow while your lovely PM destroyed our country. If you got anything logical then we can further argue otherwise don't quote me because I am not in mood of again exposing my own country's govt.
I can understand your love for idiots like shaukat Aziz. IK also licked the boots of mushi so that he can full fill IK demand of becoming g PM even for a single day.
But mushi kicked on IK back and chose people pulpits like shaukat Aziz and Jamali.

Ok now go ahead and label me a PTIAN as well, that is what all you political extremists can do at best
Why so much ashamed to be a Ptian.

More like its voted for them, thappa mafia.
Kid go and sell your rigging chooran else where. Its a useless commodity now.

Drone strike in Pakistan and not a single word uttered by our Corrupt Uslesss Prime Minister.
I think you didn't watch tv . NS condemned the drone strike even from hospital and foreign office summoned the american ambassador for official protest.

Whereas it took 6 days for raheel shareef and DG ISPR to even speak on this issue.

And.by the way its army job to defend our boarders not the PM job to target the drone with an anti aircraft gun.

Go and give some glucose to our army and air force so that thy either defend our boarders or resign.

Article 62 (f) of the Constitution should have applied since long before:
http://www.dawn.com/news/1134467

This clown in Punjab for 3 decades should be removed using the same article in constituition :
I am sure you will also apply the same article on IK on seeta white and tareen khan issues. I am sure you won't apply article 62 , 63 on this morality issue.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom