What's new

Nawaz Sharif is the only viable option for Pakistan!

todays-cartoon-821-9d4f8c49ec72564983e6ad74d2a08602.jpg

well its either him that zadari bloke or the cricketer.
the cricketer would be appealing to the peole but what will he do behind you back and would delever nothing to the country.

zadari? no

sharif? he's ok i guess considering things are getting better now

all 3 of them are not ideal candidates but of the 3 i would pick sharif. heck you got emargin market status today.

CPEC is credited to Musharraf, not this useless old fart.

The only thing credited to Mushy is the $ 200 he stole from the US Aid funds and sent it to his son to build his real estate empire in the US, UK, Dubai and Turkey.

If China was so trust worthy of Mushy, they would've announced a started$ 20 billion dollar package back then. They disliked him just as much as the Americans. Go figure :lol: :hitwall:

The only thing credited to Mushy is the $ 200 he stole from the US Aid funds and sent it to his son to build his real estate empire in the US, UK, Dubai and Turkey.

If China was so trust worthy of Mushy, they would've announced a started$ 20 billion dollar package back then. They disliked him just as much as the Americans. Go figure :lol: :hitwall:

Are you telling me this imbecile takla is a statesman enough to convince Chinese for investing so much money? Yoe are a lot smarter than that I am sure.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom