What's new

Nawaz Sharif is the only viable option for Pakistan!

No, I don't know what you mean. You are talking like you are an expert on Pakistan whose source of information is based on TV shows.
Like I said this problem is not 'actual feudalism' but a natural case of uneven distribution of wealth in the society, more severe in India I guess than in Pakistan.
i meant as against your post number 88 was

that no dought there is a ruling by pakistani SC that now poor land less workers can file a case against there zameendars but the case will give the justice only when

the First Information report @ FIR which is written by IO/Investigation officer and SHO /Station house Officer on advice of Beat constable and constable in that beat/police picket as to what happenned and here all three types of officers which i mentioned often take sides with the rich and powerfull than the poor and opressed ...... did you get it now

now thing is a land less labour dont have money and power to go against the dictats of the zameendar on whose land he is working or he and his family will loose there job and temporary home (which too is on land owned by zameendar) who often is favouring or is conected to a pertikular ruling party /family like PMLN

and since that is not going to change chances are PMLN will be victorius in the next elections aswell ... GOT IT :azn:

i meant as against your post number 88 was

that no dought there is a ruling by pakistani SC that now poor land less workers can file a case against there zameendars but the case will give the justice only when

the First Information report @ FIR which is written by IO/Investigation officer and SHO /Station house Officer on advice of Beat constable and constable in that beat/police picket as to what happenned and here all three types of officers which i mentioned often take sides with the rich and powerfull than the poor and opressed ...... did you get it now

now thing is a land less labour dont have money and power to go against the dictats of the zameendar on whose land he is working or he and his family will loose there job and temporary home (which too is on land owned by zameendar) who often is favouring or is conected to a pertikular ruling party /family like PMLN

and since that is not going to change chances are PMLN will be victorius in the next elections aswell ... GOT IT :azn:
You are just beating the bush here with nothing informative to add to the topic.

Go and prove it in the court of law. Or stop crying like typical Ptians.

Court of Law? When has a strong corrupt person ever been convicted in the Court of Law. If they were, Pakistan wouldn't be in the gutter that it is today. Besides, the Courts have given verdict against Sharif Family that they are loan defaulters and in Asghar Khan case took money. I don't need to prove anything, facts speak for themselves. If Nawaz Sharif can't explain the source of his income, that's a tell tell sign that it's black money.

Why so much ashamed to be a Ptian.

I don't think anyone is who supports PTI. But those people should be ashamed who support Leaders who engage in Corruption. That is just disgusting and shameful, those people lack any morality but than again my experience suggests those people are corrupt themselves.

I think you didn't watch tv . NS condemned the drone strike even from hospital and foreign office summoned the american ambassador for official protest.

Blanket Words. Did he issue any Policy Directives? Did he call the National Security Council meeting? Just issuing a statement from his hospital in London was a joke. Did he summon the Ambassador or expel that Ambassador from Pakistan? Oh wait he can't, because the Americans hold him by the balls because all his corrupt ill gotten money is invested in the West.

Whereas it took 6 days for raheel shareef and DG ISPR to even speak on this issue.

Yes because it's the job of the Federal Government to condemn it. Raheel Sharif went a step further and summoned the Ambassador and gave him a piece of his mind, forcing the Ambassador to go to a local hospital after the meeting. Off course our Corrupt PM does not trust a Pakistani Hospital and failed to build a single one even after being in power for 30 years. Such a Shame.

And.by the way its army job to defend our boarders not the PM job to target the drone with an anti aircraft gun.

But it's the job of the PM to issue orders to the Air Force to shoot down the Drone. Was any Directive issued out by the PM?

Go and give some glucose to our army and air force so that thy either defend our boarders or resign.

I think more like our PM needs a pair of balls, because he seems to have lost it. Its the job of the PM to issue directives to the Air Force to shoot down any drones. I don't see any Orders issued by the PM House. But than again, the Americans hold the PM by the balls because all of Nawaz Sharif looted money will be frozen in the West if he dares takes on the Americans. He's more interested in his new business venture with Jandal, that's why calling Modi from the hospital. Shame

In Pakistan we have only DEMOCRAZY, not democracy.

The people of Pakistan care a damn for such paid content and vote for NS more strongly again and again in every election.
Lets refresh your memory on what he advertised to bring to Pakistan if INSHALLAH voted for or given government (his own words)

Now please show me where he advertised metro metro metro only? He talked about an international uni and hospital in almost every city he visited ....How many have we got? How many can give NS a check up?

When you can answer this without lying and being in denial (it being Ramadan have some shame from lying) then reply otherwise please refrain from making an angel out of the devil! Shaitan is made of fire and can never be an angel....And this man is Shaitan ka baap!

Long story short, he got votes based on lies....Numerous lies from dragging Zardari, to ending loadshedding to making international uni and hospitals to finished poverty (hasnt even started working on it forget ending it), decreasing inflation and helping with prices when we all know we are paying more tax than we get income!

I am sure you will also apply the same article on IK on seeta white and tareen khan issues. I am sure you won't apply article 62 , 63 on this morality issue.
Well the day you can apply it on NS we will apply it on IK if proven wrong but I have shown you NS and SS's words while IK hasnt admitted nor denied to being maligned by his past (pre politics) while we are talking about a lying dummy in POLITICS! tajurbah wali lies!

I am sure you will also apply the same article on IK on seeta white and tareen khan issues. I am sure you won't apply article 62 , 63 on this morality issue.
You do know lies are lies...Lies told on tv, in the parliament and then again over and over...THOSE lies need to be answered...

If you are true, you should be able to stick to topic without the itch to drag IK in!

ALLAH SWT forbid, consider Nawaz Sharif is no more then what will happen to Pakistan.
Will Pakistan standstill?
When we will be mature enough?
Pakistan is not depends on personalities - we are a nation and everyone of us should be responsible.

yes we can differ with NS or PML N on their politics, but its a factual truth , that he is the only one remaining who understands world affairs and Pakistani Politics.

and we have to accept that after 2002, Pakistan is in better condition, like in law and order, economy, and foreign affairs.
yeah bcoz NS was in power in 2002. Musharraf was

Ganja is dumb and corrupt but he looks like an Einstein as compared to the Idiot cricketer in this particular frame of reference.

And that is Einstein's theory of relativity :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imran Khan has given his prime time to Pakistan as a player and won cricket world cup, a biggest achievemen. Then he gave third largest political party to Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif spent his prime time as CM of Punjab. He didn't do any remarkable thing in Punjab except some focus on Lahore.

You can see the difference between the two with regard to their prime time.

My point is that both have spent their prime time one way or the other. NS already 66, IK is 63.

I have started a campaign that all retirement age people in govt. offices should go home, whether assembly member or others.

There is no regret neither it is necessary that IK should become PM of Pakistan. He has done his job well years ago.

So please make a rule that after 62 people go home and do their private business whatever they like. If this rule is made lot of bigwigs will leave and more energetic and viable people come into scene.

NO ....

Exposed by Panama Leaks .... done in politics

CPEC deal and few other stuff done in past will grant him pardon and chance to retire but will have to pay hefty tax fine for no proof for money transfer

Should sign a exit from politics note for 25 years - whole family and 5% extra tax then average Pakistan for 25 years

Sons should make commitment to reinvest in Pakistan

If not guilty submit proof to Supreme court , and if Supreme court finds it ok , proceedings stop and channels stopped from broadcasting

CPEC is credited to Musharraf, not this useless old fart.

todays-cartoon-819-f8e9cfdbdbd1bf4e6e03c21c7a36a7d8.JPG

i have one question for all the Pakistanis who support him madly ... who is greater ?? Caliph Umar(RA) or nawaz sharif?? when asked about extra piece of cloth, Caliph Umar (RA) answered in the court... He didnt run anywhere or hide behind any of his kid infact he gave full explanation during his accountability...whereas nawaz sharif urf bhagoda is running away from accountability .... cant u just see and learn from a great muslim leader Caliph Umar(RA)'s example and difference between a good leader and a bad leader....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom