What's new

Nawaz Sharif is the only viable option for Pakistan!

Making PTIans and IK crying every time is the best achievement of NS.
For me its even bigger than Pakistan's nuclear test.
Lol. Requirements for imran khan and others to grab power is to show best achievement. While Nawaz sharif didn't show any performance prior to become even chief minister of punjab. Patwari logic

He has been voted by 15 million voters of Pakistan. Go and prove him corrupt in the court of law or stop doing Rona dhona
Pakistani population is 200 million. Hardly a sample

What development has nawaz sharif brought when he ruled Pakistan thrice?
Much more than Imran Khan. Don't get me wrong. I am no fan of Nawaz but as the title says he is the only viable pm
who can run this country. As for Nawaz's achievements. Motorways are one example (might not seem very fancy but most motorways of Pakistan were built by Nawaz.). I am talking in the relative sense. Nawaz relative to Imran Khan has
done much, much more development in Pakistan.
Imran Khan had one chance to prove himself and that chance was KPK. If he had developed KPK and improved
the standard of living of the common people( who are also the vote bank) then could have been a viable
candidate but he has not and he is becoming unpopular in his own province.

I expect him to lose in KPK in the next elections because the people are not satisfied.

Much more than Imran Khan. Don't get me wrong. I am no fan of Nawaz but as the title says he is the only viable pm
who can run this country. As for Nawaz's achievements. Motorways are one example (might not seem very fancy but most motorways of Pakistan were built by Nawaz.). I am talking in the relative sense. Nawaz relative to Imran Khan has
Imran Khan had one chance to prove himself and that chance was KPK. If he had developed KPK and improved
the standard of living of the common people( who are also the vote bank) then could have been a viable

I expect him to lose in KPK in the next elections because the people are not satisfied.
Lol! You say you don't support nawaz and yet the only development you can document is when nawaz sharif was prime minister with federal budget to make whatever he wants. Imran khan has no federal budget and cannot build mega projects so it means he will lose anyway? Typical patwari logic!

The writer needs to realize that his efforts of an essay and analysis are wasted. People in Pakistan are already mental slaves and will vote for anyone bringing them the most misery.

Lol! You say you don't support nawaz and yet the only development you can document is when nawaz sharif was prime minister with federal budget to make whatever he wants. Imran khan has no federal budget and cannot build mega projects so it means he will lose anyway? Typical patwari logic!
I don't like Nawaz because of his corruption but what's the other option. Imran?. A guy who can't even organize his
political gatherings. A guy who couldn't win the hearts of the people of his own province. If that is the
alternative option then please, I'll just keep Nawaz.
NOTE: I am a former PTI supporter and now out of misery and helplessness a supporter of
PML-N.

As for development budget, Nawaz developed Punjab when he was Chief Minister and
the results are before you.

Last edited:
Whole life ate butter and Makhan , and imported nihari and paratha , of course now will have heart surgery

Nice short cut to get out of corruption scandal , no sir there are consequences to actions

Only saving grace is , step down , make a plea bargin with Supreme court and pay hefty TAX fine , and Sons return back cash and no political wrangling for 25 years

He and his family have corruption charges of unprecedented MAGNITUDE

Only plus thing for him (CPEC / Billion dollar donation arrangement from Middle east)

He has been voted by 15 million voters of Pakistan. Go and prove him corrupt in the court of law or stop doing Rona dhona.

Voted through rigging, there's a huge difference. Same Supreme Court that Nawaz Sharif burned down?

And i agree, we are all crying. Economy has collapsed, more taxes, will even have to pay a tax on Hajj/Umrah.

Although i love how you completely ignored your Raheel Sharif query when i completely ripped it apart hahahahaa, munh kala karwa liya hai aab khush ho haha.

I don't like Nawaz because of his corruption but what's the other option. Imran?. A guy who can't even organize his
political gatherings. A guy who couldn't win the hearts of the people of his own province. If that is the
alternative option then please, I'll just keep Nawaz.
NOTE: I am a former PTI supporter and now out of misery and helplessness a supporter of
PML-N.

As for development budget, Nawaz developed Punjab when he was Chief Minister and
the results are before you.

Developed :what:?

Developing Lahore is not developing Punjab. Just look at the poverty in Punjab, Hospitals, Schools. Heck, we don't even have clean water in Punjab. Every department in Punjab is corrupt to the core. Name me a single department in Punjab that is actually functioning. Creating roads and bridges just so you can hand out those big fat juicy contracts to Ittefaq Foundry at inflated prices is not Development, its Corruption.

When was the last time you were in KPK? I just came back from there in Feb.

I am always amazed when Pakistanis pretend to victims of corrupt politicians, but are they themselves any better?? Less than 8% Pakistanis pay taxes, corrupt to the core & keep breeding like rabbits. Nawaz Sharif is exactly the kind of person our nation deserves.

Imran Khan is a good alternate but Nawaz Sharif is not performing bad either. You gotta give some credit to him. The country is finally emerging from economic crisis which we were in for the last 8-9 years. Insurgencies mentioned in the article are all time low. Energy projects are being deployed all over the country with the help of China. Corruption charges are being scrutinized more and more by the media and the opposition itself, thanks to IK for that. So in all, Nawaz is actually doing a good job.

I want to see Imran Khan as PM of Pakistan just only to witness whether he deliver even 10 percent of what he preach in his jalsa every now and then .most ptians are so naive that they believe that he has got some sort of magic or Aladdin lamp to fix all the problems of Pakistan overnight . Its easy to rants and give emotional speeches about change but its another matter to actually deliver real change on ground

A corrupt and tainted Prime Minister is our only viable option. God Help this country.
Took the words out of my mouth. Wonder if anyone remembers Qarz utaro Mulk Sanwaro scheme by the NS? Qarz wahin ka wahin hey, na mulk sanwra na log.

i wonder how he is parsing NS after writing following in his article published on 16 April 2016

Amid corruption and nepotism, Pakistan’s economy suffers
Tom Hussain

April 16, 2016

Corruption and nepotism are Pakistan's other major problems. The government is reliant on debt, domestic and foreign, because it has the lowest tax-to-GDP ratio in the world and, subsequently, is broke. The root cause is connivance between unscrupulous officials and holders of capital. It is widely acknowledged that Pakistan's undocumented economy is two-to-three times larger than the legitimate economy.

It is widely acknowledged that the cost of corruption accounts for at least 30 per cent of budgeted spending. In fact, it is nearly impossible to do business, with the Pakistani government and without, unless the investor has formed relationships with corrupt officials and their associated clique of businessmen, and satisfied their demands.

http://www.thenational.ae/opinion/comment/amid-corruption-and-nepotism-pakistans-economy-suffers

what a leadership bring for a country ?

1: a balanced foreign Policy ............... i am really not sure till todate what is our foreign policy since we dont have any foreign minster yet
2: To establish justice .......... how much justice prevailed in our country everybody knows.
3: To insure Domestic Tranquility.......... again no where to seen
4: providing health, housing and security to public ............... if health facility was there he should not need to go to UK for the oration. etc .......

So how has the motorway or the buses improved the quality of an average Pakistani who is being crushed under the weight of unchecked inflation and declining wages. The family that benefited from these projects is The Sharif family itself.

Jese log wese hukmaran:tup: let this lulii langdi democracy work as what is unless people get more aware what wrong and what good.
Warna as usual we continue to eat onion and taking chittar.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom