What's new

Nawaz Sharif Insults Manmohan Singh by calling him a Dehati Aurat

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? :woot: How can he be called an 'aurat'? MM never speaks, unlike aurats who never stop speaking!!:omghaha:

Epic fail!! :tdown: :lol:

News should be something like that

Dehati Aurat (MMS) apnay ganjay baalma (NS) ke shekayaat papay kutni yani gali may Talakain karanay wali maye (Obama) kay paas lay kar gaye.
:omghaha:

Very well said sum up the whole Kashmir dispute in one liner ...... u must be a genius .....

BTW except Ghandi family no PM of your country was of Kashmiri origin .... am I right .......

Wonder why NS is called Lion of Punjab then.

As Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is a Kashmiri himself and an open supporter of Kashmiri Mujahideen, his words regarding India can be very very cold sometimes.

I thought Nawaz Sharif is a Punjabi. His ancestral village is in Amritsar India before the partition happened. While Manmohan Singh is from Jhelum, Pakistan.

Very well said sum up the whole Kashmir dispute in one liner ...... u must be a genius .....

BTW except Ghandi family no PM of your country was of Kashmiri origin .... am I right .......

and between JL Nehru, Indira Gandhi and Rajeev Gandhi, they have been the PM for 37 years out of India's history of 66 years..

Reactions: HRK
maaf ker do bechary ko aik to bolta hi nhi jab boly to ye hota hai

To all Pakistani friends. Is Hamid Mir an unreliable journalist prone to exaggeration?

He is known liar - got busted many time, so not a credible source

But even if true, what you will do now? Cricket is already banned :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom