What's new

nawaz booed by pakistanis but modi melcomed by indians in new york UN meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok....you forgot to add the last line saying "the purpose of the gibberish written above was to show ......X or Y". I have no effing clue what you were trying to say above. Its like Einstein wrote a post in Java, which you guys obviously understand, but average people like us, who may have companies who use people from India doing java, we are not that smart. So please "decode" the post above for me?

Choose the best

attachment.php

OR

a8c247c5ef263996ba7bbd427e0f2efc524049845259ff9d6d9e68f7cc4d8f02.jpg

IK is not negative.Protecting against corrupt people does not make your nation stupid. 2 years more and these corrupt people will eat our country.

IK is the second Einstein. The first Einstein invented the light bulb. IK invented the bright, shinny, violent "Sit Ins". Where people take prostitutes in hundreds and the entire little "revolution mob" drinks and effs every night, resulting in mass numbers of used condoms left on the streets of Pakistan. And then the Parliament is attacked.

If IK ever became a PM for two years, I can assure you, you'll be back in the shiit hole you were in till Zardari's time. IK's got no brain, no wisdom, no ability to do foreign relationships. His wife on this other hand, has a LOT of skills posted on yourtube. She actually would be a much better alternate to IK. And she's smart as a whip, she'll do this right and this extremist Talibanic style element will be removed from this entire dance and drink drama!!

Choose the best

attachment.php

a8c247c5ef263996ba7bbd427e0f2efc524049845259ff9d6d9e68f7cc4d8f02.jpg

Fool crying damn fool? Like Modi cries terrorists in his sleep and wakes up, seems himself in the mirror and says "Damn, why do I see myself in my sleep"????? :angel: :cray:

So trust me, to get arrest warrants out, you have to show, what the legal definition calls "Ultimate Evidence", meaning evidence that is a fact, and verified by other people and sources and can NOT be challenged.
But what do you know about the US justice system. In your country, the Hindu extremists can kill thousand of minorities in one clash and nothing happens!!!

What arrest warrants?

What verdict....? :lol: Making up your own facts?

If that's what you want to call them than sure. I posted multiple links but of course, you want to marginalize the topic and show us blind and fake Indian patriotism so you won't read that post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. How do we know the Indian community so well????

Go back and read my links again. Stupidity can only last on this forum through our Indian members. We are used to this. Also, courts don't issue subpoena's and arrest warrants. I have a LOT more experience with the US legal system then you can imagine. So trust me, to get arrest warrants out, you have to show, what the legal definition calls "Ultimate Evidence", meaning evidence that is a fact, and verified by other people and sources and can NOT be challenged.
But what do you know about the US justice system. In your country, the Hindu extremists can kill thousand of minorities in one clash and nothing happens!!!
people like u think tht if u live in usa ,u know every thing about tht ,i live in canada so i also know these laws also u should read the judgement before even start writing
In essence U.S. Judge Analisa Torres of the Southern District of New York affirmed that a “sitting head of state’s immunity from jurisdiction is based on the Executive Branch's determination of official immunity without regard to the specific conduct alleged.

On the strength of this argument on January 14, judge has dismissed three specific claims made by the plaintiffs, who include the AJC as well “Asif,” “Jane Doe,” and multiple “John Does,” under the Torture Victim Protection Act of 1991 and Alien Tort Statute.

Last September, even before Mr. Modi had touched down on U.S. soil, the New York court issued summons against and called for a response from him.

Specifically the twenty-eight page complaint filed was said to seek compensatory and punitive damages and “charges PM Modi with committing crimes against humanity, extra-judicial killings, torture and inflicting mental and physical trauma on the victims, mostly from the Muslim community.”

Although Judge Torres did not argue that Mr. Modi was not culpable of any acts linked to the Gujarat killings, her dismissal of the case stemmed from the U.S. State Department’s “suggestion of immunity” made on September 30.

they filed the case in human riot violation under this law Alien Tort Claims Act (ATCA) and the Torture Victim Protection
Act (TVPA) which allows the case against even foriegn national , and it gives u 21 days to respond or Judgement by default will be entered against you for the relief demanded in the complaint. understood

For the thousands killed by his orders, under his government, BY his party members (extremists Hindus)!!

Where is the arrest warrant? When was it issued? :lol:

If that's what you want to call them than sure. I posted multiple links but of course, you want to marginalize the topic and show us blind and fake Indian patriotism so you won't read that post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. How do we know the Indian community so well????

I repeat, what verdict?

Although Judge Torres did not argue that Mr. Modi was not culpable of any acts linked to the Gujarat killings, her dismissal of the case stemmed from the U.S. State Department’s “suggestion of immunity” made on September 30.

Thank you for posting that. The case was "dismissed" due to immunity. The judge had given a decision in favor of the Plaintiffs and even with the dismissal, it was the state department who used the immunity. Doesn't mean Modi didn't murder people, just like it is written up in your post!!!

You're using immunity because you elected a mass murderer as your PM, for religious purposes and to support the Hindutva drama!

By reading your posts and the low quality of them. I can ASSURE you, neither you have the IQ level of a genius, nor you have even working brains. All you bring to the forum here, like about 99% of the Indian members is the Fake Indian Soup-o-Powa blind patriotism. That's it.

Those that booed should be ashamed. Pakistan must show a united front on the international stage, leave you political differences at the door.

This has done more damage to Pakistan, than it has done to Nawaz Sharif.

link u posted was one of lalit modi --- IPL commisioner wanted for fraud case , other was after speech of modi in red fort to save girl child , then one link which shows nothing as case against is filed under human right laws so it has to proceed and it gives time 21 days for other party to respond and if u dont judgement goes against u.

IK is the second Einstein. The first Einstein invented the light bulb. IK invented the bright, shinny, violent "Sit Ins". Where people take prostitutes in hundreds and the entire little "revolution mob" drinks and effs every night, resulting in mass numbers of used condoms left on the streets of Pakistan. And then the Parliament is attacked.

If IK ever became a PM for two years, I can assure you, you'll be back in the shiit hole you were in till Zardari's time. IK's got no brain, no wisdom, no ability to do foreign relationships. His wife on this other hand, has a LOT of skills posted on yourtube. She actually would be a much better alternate to IK. And she's smart as a whip, she'll do this right and this extremist Talibanic style element will be removed from this entire dance and drink drama!!

You SOUND like PML-N voter then an American.How do you know Imran Khan that much? I wish the American get blessed with Nawaz Sharif type politicians so America one day become a shit hole of corrupt people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom