What's new

Navy's rejection of Tejas is a lesson, failure of DRDO

Rest about the choice as you stated regarding possible replacement, IMO, while looking at the developments and previous IAF Rafale Contract and to seek possible discount through Make In India, the ready product etc, seems like Rafale-M is strong contender or I would say, got the tender already. Opting F-35 Naval Version or SAAB would be like stretching the legs more than ever expected that can result in disaster of handling/maintenance.

While observing the language of Op/Article seems like it was a political and lobby hit to N-LCA,IMO.

I dont, Mark 2, the operational variant wouldn't be ready for IAC-1. This was the right move. Honestly, rather see Rafale M anyway.

However, I wont count N-Tejas out. It was the naval themself that picked this program up. They may very will use the platform later on.

Seems very apt for the delusions Indians ate suffering with, with JF17s, Babur 2 and 3 and Ababeel MIRV

Dude, Arihant is inducted with nuclear tipped SLBM right now. The second in the line is about to hit water soon, I know you guys ignore those threads, but get a clue.

I dont, Mark 2, the operational variant wouldn't be ready for IAC-1. This was the right move. Honestly, rather see Rafale M anyway.

However, I wont count N-Tejas out. It was the naval themself that picked this program up. They may very will use the platform later on.

Dude, Arihant is inducted with nuclear tipped SLBM right now. The second in the line is about to hit water soon, I know you guys ignore those threads, but get a clue.

Buddy we have overcome all obstacles to get where we are a place where India in their wildest nightmares couldn't believe Pakistan would get to

We are preparing for the future

Your misconceptions about the LCA in 2006 were annoying, but your delusions about the LCA in 2017 are comical in the face of so many delays, hesitancy of your military to induct and repeated reports of major shortcomings

it becomes tiresome listening to indian fanboys bullshit

Buddy we have overcome all obstacles to get where we are a place where India in their wildest nightmares couldn't believe Pakistan would get to

We are preparing for the future

Your misconceptions about the LCA in 2006 were annoying, but your delusions about the LCA in 2017 are comical in the face of so many delays, hesitancy of your military to induct and repeated reports of major shortcomings

it becomes tiresome listening to indian fanboys bullshit

Then dont come to these threads? How come I dont see you in any ISRO, LCH, Arihant induction thread, LUH, every success threads, etc? Why dont you avoid LCA threads, just like you do in shame like every ISRO success? Very simple.

May be it was the move as you stated though I merely presented my view in different contexts and the same is not a proven fact, I agree but looking at the political influence as well as a possible lobby for foreign fighter. However, is there any confirmation that IN will pick the N-LCA platform later-on? not what these articles are point at because since couple of months, it has been made to media that IN rejected LCA/DRDO.

May be it was the move as you stated though I merely presented my view in different contexts and the same is not a proven fact, I agree but looking at the political influence as well as a possible lobby for foreign fighter. However, is there any confirmation that IN will pick the N-LCA platform later-on? not what these articles are point at because since couple of months, it has been made to media that IN rejected LCA/DRDO.

Later on, when the platform is matured. This is just a possibility knowing how the IN operates. They've picked up Rustom 1, a TD program like N-Tejas, and are trying to operationalize it.

They've always supported local platforms unlike other branches, in this cases however, I thought they should've always supported as a TD, instead of operationalizing it.

@Horus it has been seen sir,admin team is allowing too much privilege to carp coming from defence forums of our Eastern Neighbour.Please control this crap.
GOOD DAY...

D..your army reject arjun back now navy reject tejas..DRDO is wasting your billions ruppes And wow you ppl are awssem to talk about jf-17 which is a sucsses and now we are going for bolck 3..
images-1.jpg
so dont compare your crape with jf-17 for now..and be on topic which is about tejas..

Pakistan zindabad

India is not an arms producer, they're economy can sustain foreign arms imports.

So it works for them, but catastrophic for us.

Catastrophic is when the industrialist like Reliance, Mahindra, TATA, L&T, etc. matures in the defence industry.

Pakistan had the privilege of dealing with India with OFBs, HALs, DRDOs, etc. That is starting to changing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom