What's new

Navy ignores Cochin Shipyard Limited in building platform docks

am just kidding...
I got jealous of that cochin shipyard

I think it deserves to build carriers based on what @acetophenol told
What you said was something serous bro,infact it got me pisssed off!:pissed:

Entire India is for all Indians,it doesn't make any difference if its made in cochin or in jaipur,as long as its made in India.:triniti:

What you said was something serous bro,infact it got me pisssed off!:pissed:

Entire India is for all Indians,it doesn't make any difference if its made in cochin or in jaipur,as long as its made in India.:triniti:
No dude...if you stay in andhra for last 3 years...even you will hate indian system for creating problems with andhra...We are on an aggressive path of development until these idiots came up with some political issues... I dont want to stay with a union that willnot allow my people to be united...
Either keep us united or give us seperate country...Thats the mentality in andhra right now...

No dude...if you stay in andhra for last 3 years...even you will hate indian system for creating problems with andhra...We are on an aggressive path of development until these idiots came up with some political issues... I dont want to stay with a union that willnot allow my people to be united...
Either keep us united or give us seperate country...Thats the mentality in andhra right now...

Aithe andarimeedha buradha jalluthava?:D

Keep in control bro. Don't end up making fun of your own people.

I guess Pipavav is making 2 LPDs..

Show me another shipyard that have built 90,000 tonne vessels in India,none?

That is simbly because no otherGovt. or PSU Shipyard has the capacity to do so. While the Pvt Sector yards who have the capacity to do so; have not got the orders.

Simble as that, Watson.

That is simbly because no otherGovt. or PSU Shipyard has the capacity to do so. While the Pvt Sector yards who have the capacity to do so; have not got the orders.

Simble as that, Watson.

I know that ji...;)

Which shipyard is building the 4 P75i's? and which foreign shipyard is building the other two? @gslvmk3

Well it will make difference.. If the ship is building in Jaipur, you will have to tow it down to the nearest sea!! :partay:

Well it will make difference.. If the ship is building in Jaipur, you will have to tow it down to the nearest sea!! :partay:

Neram+Movie+Stills+_47_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom