What's new

Navies of the Muslim World!

very new information to me never knew Pakistan ever tried to get aircraft carrier ,they neglected their eastern wing and pay the price .
Turkish navy is modernizing but in but still no t contemplating on any air craft carrier or destroyer which is essential for a carrier battle group.
comparing to Indonesia's massive size and economy their military is small and so the navy. i think they can afford a massive expansion and modernization drive of their military specially Navy .
After partition the only Services HQ in the capital Karachi was of the Navy. Adm HMS Choudri being the senior most Pakistani officer was often consulted by Jinnah. Interestingly Choudri resigned his post of CNS in 1959 over differences with the govt regarding developing the navy.

Aircraft carrier not a signature of Power, Aircraft carrier will be easily tackled by One good submarine, but my point is that Muslims absolutely forget Research and development, what others are doing, we are just following them.

I saw Iranian navy with very very new idea's. which is very very good.

no i think In todays navy aircraft carrier is the one of the signature of strong navy and symbol of power and prestige all of the country those have air craft carrier are big powerful country except few like Spain Thailand . though its true without its battle group companion like destroyer submarine its very vulnerable yet we cannot think a navy demonstrating its countries power and capability without a carrier . however without a carrier a strong navy can build with modern destroyer frigate sub and enough auxiliary vessel to support its over the horizon deployment.

Iran navy is doing what a country under sanction can do .
we Muslim for last 100+ year are only following the west and will continue this for next couple of decade may be as most of the Muslim country are poor striving to get the basic need and those have money does not seems have any will to divert some of their resource to military research and development .

Question : with out Electrol Reforms, new elections announced, and if IK win, who will accept that Elections??
no one as Musharraf suggested there should be reforms before elections i agree with u on this one

secondly for your kind knowledge, PML Q was also the part of Government of PPP, for two years, and choudry pervaiz was also the Deputy Prime Minster of Pakistan for two years. so with the Help of choudries and shiekh rasheed Imran gone to make new Pakistan?
wts the credibility of NAWAZ who made him what he is today is something every one know commissions making money,do u know me and u are debtors who knew compare how much nawaz has taken KARZA with previous GOVT and u will understand how much kala is in the daal,IK is a true hero he has a vison which is to make this nation great providing basics necessities eg health,schools etc not metro NAWAZ ONLY CARES ABOUT THE NEXT ELECTION WHILE IK CARES ABOUT NEXT GENERATION
to whose of u who may think hes a sazich of some sort hes as patriotic as one can get btw answer me one thing wts the deal with ganja giving MINISTRIES to his family?

about your views on Nawaz , so in next elections, people of Pakistan will decide who will be their new leader, if they think NS not did any thing, People of Pakistan will throw out these leaders as they did in 2007 when they threw out PML Q, and in 2013, they threw out PPP.
unfortunately our nation is a slave i even know some people who vote for PPP because of the name Bhutto makes u think right

Turkey doesnt need an aircraft carrier. The whole northern cyprus is our carrier if necessary

unfortunately our nation is a slave i even know some people who vote for PPP because of the name Bhutto makes u think right[/QUOTE]

Brother,

U r slave of your leader not me! and who the hell r u to call the Pakistani Nation slave!
if you slave then dont think others are also, Allah gave us the Mind and we always use them.

We threw out PML Q by our Votes, we threw out Zardari, and we will see who is our next leader!

u slaves of PTI!

India has 200 million muslims(15% of world muslim) and India is one of the most powerful navies

India is not a Muslim nation , plz refer to the thread topic thx

巴基斯坦有漫长的海岸线,有优良的港口可以发展海军,但发展海军面临的首要问题是财政压力,不管是武器装备的采购还是海军的军队建设,都首先是钱的问题。其次要解决国内的安全形势严峻的问题,巴基斯坦对西部地区的控制能力相对较弱,政府投入的发展基金也不高,这样对海军的发展来说国内纵深不够。
我们希望看到巴基斯坦能够拥有一只战斗力较强的海军,也相信巴基斯坦一定会有的。现阶段,国内安全局势的稳定和经济的快速发展是最重要的。

Its a historical weakness. Muslims have been always ignorant about shipbuilding specially naval warships, it has always been European's who fully understood the importance of having an Armada look at the British, Spanish and Dutch. Recently the Americans and Russian's.

Its a historical weakness. Muslims have been always ignorant about shipbuilding specially naval warships, it has always been European's who fully understood the importance of having an Armada look at the British, Spanish and Dutch. Recently the Americans and Russian's.

Very true. Since middle ages all powerful nations maintained strong navies. Strategy hasn't changed till to this today. Navy was and will continue to dominate world affairs in the future. Even today a small island nation (UK) exerts it's influence in the world via it's navy (it's land forces is less than 150k !). So will Japan, China & other rising nations in coming years.

With F-22 P frigates and type 041 submarines pakistani navy is finally looking more advance then ever... but we need destroyers

Back
Top Bottom