What's new

Navies of the Muslim World!

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam-o-alikum,

I just wanted to raise the issue, i not saw any Muslim country having powerful Navy! and in my opinion that if a country not have a powerful navy then that country not able to won the War!

I971, we lost the War because Indian Navy seize the Karachi port, and almost destroyed our navy present on Port!

after searching many Muslim Navies, i just found Turkish Navy is better, but as per world standards, not a single Islamic state developing its Navy.

we were tormented in a civil war even afghanistan could have damaged us

Brother,
Today our enemies knew, that Pakistan is Atomic Power, so they are using 2D tactics, in which they make Pakistan Army busy in two fronts, and politically giving hard times to Government as well.

As soon as Operation started, dharnas started in Islamabad, that is not a co incidence brother.

Brother,
Today our enemies knew, that Pakistan is Atomic Power, so they are using 2D tactics, in which they make Pakistan Army busy in two fronts, and politically giving hard times to Government as well.
As soon as Operation started, dharnas started in Islamabad, that is not a co incidence brother.
dharna started the day results were called out dont be so blind indians have a clear tactics they are trying to break us up especially balochistan they see its potential and we cant, we have been warned by our religon everything seems to fall in line for wts about to happen, army is the only force holding this country togethern IK has legitimate demands one can see that but no one seems to care to give him justice

We sell imported products in Pakistan. Anyone live in Pakistan can easily buy imported products from US and Amazon. Magiclamp pk is a registered online shopping store of Pakistan.
WTH are u advertising

dharna started the day results were called out dont be so blind indians have a clear tactics they are trying to break us up especially balochistan they see its potential and we cant, we have been warned by our religon everything seems to fall in line for wts about to happen, army is the only force holding this country togethern IK has legitimate demands one can see that but no one seems to care to give him justice

Brother,

Dharnas in Islamabad started after 14th Months of Government Tenure!
secondly demands of IK, yes he have legitimate demands, and he also accepted that government was ready to accept 5 demands out of 6, so why he not agree on 5 Points, which clearly showed the hidden agenda.
IK also agreed that Army chief also came to him , and told him that his 5 Points will be accepted, but IK not accept the Mediation.

Brother, if Ik is so concern, that he should force government to made every possible amendment in electrol process, that in future no elections were rigged, but IK not want free elections, he need the elections under same process.

My Question, If Nawaz sharif resign, and New elections were announced, and after elections IK wins, then how IK will say that elections are free and fair?

Brother we need electrol reforms before new elections, and the only place from where these elctrocl process will be completed is National assembly!

Dharnas in Islamabad started after 14th Months of Government Tenure!
secondly demands of IK, yes he have legitimate demands, and he also accepted that government was ready to accept 5 demands out of 6, so why he not agree on 5 Points, which clearly showed the hidden agenda.
IK also agreed that Army chief also came to him , and told him that his 5 Points will be accepted, but IK not accept the Mediation.
Brother, if Ik is so concern, that he should force government to made every possible amendment in electrol process, that in future no elections were rigged, but IK not want free elections, he need the elections under same process.
My Question, If Nawaz sharif resign, and New elections were announced, and after elections IK wins, then how IK will say that elections are free and fair?
Brother we need electrol reforms before new elections, and the only place from where these elctrocl process will be completed is National assembly!
starting off dharna started from the day IK announced elections were rigged and that he would come to the streets election commission is a failed idara nawaz didnt give a arse about IK for 14 month everything that is happenng is nawaz fault, he knows if election is debunked the secret would come out IK made clear mistakes, u answered ur own ques PMLN fans need to stop seeing every thing as ISIs conspiracy

starting off dharna started from the day IK announced elections were rigged and that he would come to the streets election commission is a failed idara nawaz didnt give a arse about IK for 14 month everything that is happenng is nawaz fault, he knows if election is debunked the secret would come out IK made clear mistakes, u answered ur own ques PMLN fans need to stop seeing every thing as ISIs conspiracy

the Problem with PTI ers are they think that IK is angel and PTI is the party of Angels.
and u not yet gave answer to my Question!

secondly about the ISI conspiracy! so i would like to laugh on your thinking , because

All the Prime minister of Pakistan, were killed or sent to Exile!

the Problem with PTI ers are they think that IK is angel and PTI is the party of Angels.
and u not yet gave answer to my Question!
secondly about the ISI conspiracy! so i would like to laugh on your thinking , because
All the Prime minister of Pakistan, were killed or sent to Exile!
wt ques plz bold it i will answer BTW im not an IK fan nawaz is an insult to this country he has insulted our army numerous times,let me just sum his govts 1 year up metro KARZA karza IMF say bhek metro commissions no merit his daughter seems to be so qualified for a post that no other pakistani could have been, stop lying to urself nawaz lies everyday in the assembly i would be surprised if he even sees PAKIsTAN as a country to his its a huge business empire preparing his child to take over wt a joke than they say they are a democratic party IRONY

maintaining a navy is a very costly affair ..............simple as that ............many countries choose to invest in army rther then army ......for many muslim countries ......security threat is from extremists which will fight from land , in the cities............rather then sea

wt ques plz bold it i will answer BTW im not an IK fan nawaz is an insult to this country he has insulted our army numerous times,let me just sum his govts 1 year up metro KARZA karza IMF say bhek metro commissions no merit his daughter seems to be so qualified for a post that no other pakistani could have been, stop lying to urself nawaz lies everyday in the assembly i would be surprised if he even sees PAKIsTAN as a country to his its a huge business empire preparing his child to take over wt a joke than they say they are a democratic party IRONY

Question : with out Electrol Reforms, new elections announced, and if IK win, who will accept that Elections??

about your views on Nawaz , so in next elections, people of Pakistan will decide who will be their new leader, if they think NS not did any thing, People of Pakistan will throw out these leaders as they did in 2007 when they threw out PML Q, and in 2013, they threw out PPP.

secondly for your kind knowledge, PML Q was also the part of Government of PPP, for two years, and choudry pervaiz was also the Deputy Prime Minster of Pakistan for two years. so with the Help of choudries and shiekh rasheed Imran gone to make new Pakistan?

Asalam-o-alikum,

I just wanted to raise the issue, i not saw any Muslim country having powerful Navy! and in my opinion that if a country not have a powerful navy then that country not able to won the War!

I971, we lost the War because Indian Navy seize the Karachi port, and almost destroyed our navy present on Port!

after searching many Muslim Navies, i just found Turkish Navy is better, but as per world standards, not a single Islamic state developing its Navy.
1.It is a pity that the Muslims have not paid much attention to maritime power. Except the early ottomans whose galleys dominated the Mediterranean and the Black Seas. At Partition, 1947, Jinnah had understood the need of a strong navy with Pakistan split into two wings. The aircraft carrier HMS Hercules was booked for RPN. However, after Jinnah's demise Pakistan withdrew from the contract. RIN immediately jumped in to acquire it's first aircraft carrier, INS Vikrant, a Majestic class carrier.

2. Navies of Turkey and Indonesia are large. But their eqpt is not the best.

3. If, as originally visualized, OIC had a military wing, then OIC could afford to acquire a potent fleet. More importantly building naval ships could then become affordable.

1.It is a pity that the Muslims have not paid much attention to maritime power. Except the early ottomans whose galleys dominated the Mediterranean and the Black Seas. At Partition, 1947, Jinnah had understood the need of a strong navy with Pakistan split into two wings. The aircraft carrier HMS Hercules was booked for RPN. However, after Jinnah's demise Pakistan withdrew from the contract. RIN immediately jumped in to acquire it's first aircraft carrier, INS Vikrant, a Majestic class carrier.

2. Navies of Turkey and Indonesia are large. But their eqpt is not the best.

3. If, as originally visualized, OIC had a military wing, then OIC could afford to acquire a potent fleet. More importantly building naval ships could then become affordable.

very new information to me never knew Pakistan ever tried to get aircraft carrier ,they neglected their eastern wing and pay the price .
Turkish navy is modernizing but in but still no t contemplating on any air craft carrier or destroyer which is essential for a carrier battle group.
comparing to Indonesia's massive size and economy their military is small and so the navy. i think they can afford a massive expansion and modernization drive of their military specially Navy .

very new information to me never knew Pakistan ever tried to get aircraft carrier ,they neglected their eastern wing and pay the price .
Turkish navy is modernizing but in but still no t contemplating on any air craft carrier or destroyer which is essential for a carrier battle group.
comparing to Indonesia's massive size and economy their military is small and so the navy. i think they can afford a massive expansion and modernization drive of their military specially Navy .

Aircraft carrier not a signature of Power, Aircraft carrier will be easily tackled by One good submarine, but my point is that Muslims absolutely forget Research and development, what others are doing, we are just following them.

I saw Iranian navy with very very new idea's. which is very very good.

Back
Top Bottom