What's new

NavControl-G system - UAE highly advanced anti-drone system

Are you saying you fear them coming over again or what not?

There is unfounded paranoia within Arabs when it comes to turks they need to take it easy.. Somethings are fictional and one should be able to see past it

There is unfounded paranoia within Arabs when it comes to turks they need to take it easy.. Somethings are fictional and one should be able to see past it

I have strangely also noticed this.. The Arabs have a legitimate fear of the turks and suspicion:lol:

I don't understand this wrong perception paranoia within these gulf states, Jordan, Magreeb states and her allies including Egypt. They don't even share border with you

Speaking of the GCC, I would not go as far as saying there is a paranoia towards Turkey. However, because of the Muslim brotherhood and the ill-treatment gulf Arabs get by some Turks at the airports and streets makes us (cautious). Also the fact that some Turks Believe all Arabs are Dirty savage dogs is another reason to add to the bag of cautiousness. These people are a minority in Turkey but once they attack (verbally or physically), it will of course make the news and spread like wild fire.

Turkey was the place to be for gulf Arabs. I am sure Turkey made billions in tourism and real-estate. Then the gov. decided they did not need our money anymore (im guessing here) and gave an indirect green-card for the loonies to attack GCC Arabs. Similar to trump and the bad influence he has on people and how he brings out the bad apples out of hiding.

Speaking of the GCC, I would not go as far as saying there is a paranoia towards Turkey. However, because of the Muslim brotherhood and the ill-treatment gulf Arabs get by some Turks at the airports and streets makes us (cautious). Also the fact that some Turks Believe all Arabs are Dirty savage dogs is another reason to add to the bag of cautiousness. These people are a minority in Turkey but once they attack (verbally or physically), it will of course make the news and spread like wild fire.

Turkey was the place to be for gulf Arabs. I am sure Turkey made billions in tourism and real-estate. Then the gov. decided they did not need our money anymore (im guessing here) and gave an indirect green-card for the loonies to attack GCC Arabs. Similar to trump and the bad influence he has on people and how he brings out the bad apples out of hiding.

Attack arabs how? You mean on the streets in Istanbul? This is unlike Turkey to be honest and I doubt the credibility in that story however there is a grudge in Turkey against Arabs mainly due to the Ottoman empire being backstabbed by the gulfies ending the caliphate almost 100 years ago that beef and bitter taste is still present in Turkey and not only Turkey but some other folks also sympathize with the Turks in that backstabbing and I would say most of the ummah agree with Turkey in this regard the backstab was legitimate incident but aside from that it was from a bygone era and these people who made these decisions all died long time ago hence this is a new era and new times be bygones are bygones

absolute nonsense and extremely hyberbolic

Back
Top Bottom