What's new

NavControl-G system - UAE highly advanced anti-drone system

For your own benefits.. You can get more out of them than they can out of you

It must be the universal decrease of wisdom.. Go for what benefits you (Turkey) leave that which doesn't (Greece)... Greece has zero industry nothing desirable to offer the ancient kingdom of Egypt

Last edited:
It must be the universal decrease of wisdom.. Go for what benefits you (Turkey) leave that which doesn't (Greece)... Greece has zero industry nothing desirable to offer the ancient kingdom of Egypt

Egypt is feeding Greece and to be honest they are just a burden at this point.. As you put it they can't give anything to advance the Ancient Kingdom to it's past glories and everyone who can contribute should get the chance to dance with Egypt... Greece has to take a seat for now or put on hold for awhile

The only relationships with Greece are about Gas.. the treaties and defending that..

Turkey's behavior by supporting the Brotherhood.. a forbidden organiation in both Egypt and Saudi Arabia has created this split.. not the other way around..So the ball is still in Turkey's court to repare that mistake.. or else the relations will stck at the minimum because there will be no trust..

As for weapons and High tech..Not sure if you were following the new but both Egypt and KSA have strategic JVs for ToT with some of the best EU and US tech companies.. You can safely add to that list China, Russia, South Korea, South Africa, Ukraine and Belarus.. as well as many others..

So honestly. KSA, UAE and Egypt do not need Turkey in this context of things ..
Other Arabs like Tunisia and Morocco are dealing with Turkey but not at the level it could have achieved with the GCC and Egypt.. and all of it because of political Islam.. that is bad for Turkey..

The only relationships with Greece are about Gas.. the treaties and defending that..

Turkey's behavior by supporting the Brotherhood.. a forbidden organiation in both Egypt and Saudi Arabia has created this split.. not the other way around..So the ball is still in Turkey's court to repare that mistake.. or else the relations will stck at the minimum because there will be no trust..

As for weapons and High tech..Not sure if you were following the new but both Egypt and KSA have strategic JVs for ToT with some of the best EU and US tech companies.. You can safely add to that list China, Russia, South Korea, South Africa, Ukraine and Belarus.. as well as many others..

So honestly. KSA, UAE and Egypt do not need Turkey in this context of things ..
Other Arabs like Tunisia and Morocco are dealing with Turkey but not at the level it could have achieved with the GCC and Egypt.. and all of it because of political Islam.. that is bad for Turkey..

What the F' is even Political Islam? like seriously what is that? Are you going all retarded on me or something?

What the F' is even Political Islam? like seriously what is that? Are you going all retarded on me or something?
That is when you make Islam as a mean to your political ambitions.. it does not work well as the example of Iran testify to it.. that is the retards thing to do..

That is when you make Islam as a mean to your political ambitions.. it does not work well as the example of Iran testify to it.. that is the retards thing to do..

Iran is an extremist country that is irrational entirely... That is not political Islam? In fact there is nothing called political islam... It is fukin ludicrious whomever invented that.. Iran is just a terrorist state nothing more or less as for Muslim brother is political movement but it has nothing to do with Islam.. Technically there is nothing called Political Islam.. That is Bs and it seems like the enemies of Islam are inventing alot of bs terms.... That term is vile and deep rooted in Islamophobia can't believe you are spewing that

Iran is an extremist country that is irrational entirely... That is not political Islam? In fact there is nothing called political islam... It is fukin ludicrious whomever invented that.. Iran is just a terrorist state nothing more or less as for Muslim brother is political movement but it has nothing to do with Islam.. Technically there is nothing called Political Islam.. That is Bs and it seems like the enemies of Islam are inventing alot of bs terms.... That term is vile and deep rooted in Islamophobia can't believe you are spewing that
Nope my friend.. the MB is a known political Islamist movement.. armed and dangerous..I'm not sure if you are really familiar with the origins of Al Qaeda, Daesh or ISIS..but they all stemmed out from the MB.. they have many branches ..some are peaceful and most ae not.. I explained what is Political Islam .. and don't fallow any Western or else ideas about Islamophobia.. as I am a moderate Muslim and really believe that Islam sky rocketed as the top of the world civilization when religion was separate from state affairs although the rulers were deeply religious..so don't give me that talk..

Nope my friend.. the MB is a known political Islamist movement.. armed and dangerous..I'm not sure if you are really familiar with the origins of Al Qaeda, Daesh or ISIS..but they all stemmed out from the MB.. they have many branches ..some are peaceful and most ae not.. I explained what is Political Islam .. and don't fallow any Western or else ideas about Islamophobia.. as I am a moderate Muslim and really believe that Islam sky rocketed as the top of the world civilization when religion was separate from state affairs although the rulers were deeply religious..so don't give me that talk..

They didn' t steem from MB as you put it and in fact they view MB as illegal entity

Lol. Try to explain yourself you seem to be allover the place and by the way this is off-topic question? Are you a female? I sometimes get the vibe you are a sister or I could be wrong

Lol. Try to explain yourself you seem to be allover the place and by the way this is off-topic question? Are you a female? I sometimes get the vibe you are a sister or I could be wrong
You are totally wrong..as usual..HaHa!

You are totally wrong..as usual..HaHa!

As Usual lmao.. Shoots fired:lol: I see what you did there... Without being to cocky I am one of the few real analyst in this entire forum to many trolls on this board they always miss the ceiling by a distance

Last edited:
Turkey is advancing on having indigenous navigational satellites along with the systems! And, it's quite a freedom...

Turks advancements is quite significiant but UAE is coming with her own surprises the laser shield wall anti drone systems developed by a local emirati and there is even early reports that it could bring down fighter jets if expanded it sounds like a new doctrine entirely and game changer

Back
Top Bottom