What's new

NavControl-G system - UAE highly advanced anti-drone system

It based on same principle Iran used years ago to hack and land USA sentinel drone

I don't think so.. Plus you can hack a drone in many ways this is awhole different ball game we are talking swarm drones not a single drone.. UAE will even debut soon a magnetic laser beam wall against Drones and against fighter jets in the future.....

I don't think so.. Plus you can hack a drone in many ways this is awhole different ball game we are talking swarm drones not a single drone.. UAE will even debut soon a magnetic laser beam wall against Drones and fighter jets in the future.....
The sentinel wasn't a simple munition quadcopter
But a Stealth spy drone with very sophisticated systems

The sentinel wasn't a simple munition quadcopter
But a Stealth spy drone with very sophisticated systems

Every single drone can be hacked.. I guess it took them some time to hack it as it was only spying and there was no sense of urgency.. Nothing impressive really hacking a spy drone that has been howering over the sky for such a long time is easy to nap..

Taking out a swarm drones in seconds however needs some serious systems in-build to take control of them immediately before they wreck havoc.. Everything happens in seconds

Last edited:
@The SC

I think the UAE should go for TF-X when it gets ready which is soon.

1. It is superior to F-35 and that is the first bonus
2. It is stealthy
3. It will not come with security assurances or security lock

UAE can use TX-F against all comers hence it is worth the purchase. As for the 18 US drones I don't even know why the UAE ordered these but as for the F-35 it has superior alternatives and it willl be huge for UAE it is like hitting multiple birds with one stone or a blessing in disguise
Why when UAE is working on its own technology?
Why you like Turkish weapons? Country after country are banning supplying Turkish defence industry so many of projects will remain projects
F35 electronic is better than f22 and tfx is just mock up
And there is many sixth generation fighter projects so after f35 and russian UAE medium fighter project next step is sixth generation fighter

Why when UAE is working on its own technology?
Why you like Turkish weapons? Country after country are banning supplying Turkish defence industry so many of projects will remain projects
F35 electronic is better than f22 and tfx is just mock up
And there is many sixth generation fighter projects so after f35 and russian UAE medium fighter project next step is sixth generation fighter

F-35 is inferior to F-22 and TFX.. I know you don't like Turkey but their technology is undeniable

F-35 is inferior to F-22 and TFX.. I know you don't like Turkey but their technology is undeniable
I know but it's talk about enemies and benefits
I don't hate turkey but in ground of benefits they are not our friends because their behaviour and future plans

I know but it's talk about enemies and benefits
I don't hate turkey but in ground of benefits they are not our friends because their behaviour and future plans

What kind of behavour we talking here? I am out of the loop if it has something to do with the morsi era? That is behind us and I guess both admins have sort of gotten over that his in the past

What kind of behavour we talking here? I am out of the loop if it has something to do with the morsi era? That is behind us and I guess both admins have sort of gotten over that his in the past
Ottoman style behaviour

There is no way Israel would join hands with the UAE in tech development unless the UAE were way ahead of them in that specific field which they are by all accounts. My suspicion is that they initially want the laser wall anti tech but UAE has not let anyone join that one and seems unlikely, That project is UAE's baby and nobody will join it not even the saudis

Back
Top Bottom