What's new

Naval equipment: Pak lags far behind India

One solution for Pakistan , Give it Navel base to China

NO. Don't do this. Don't even think of this.

Just keep on builiding on your current strength. Keep on believing in your self, your country and sane people.

Once you invite any foreigner, they have a habit of not leaving without being kicked out........it becomes a pain.

If you still wish to give your base to them , China or US, also seek same right to use their base for your strategic use, now or future.

Sovereignity and Equality is to be the basis of all engagement, with enemies and with friends. Nothing is permanent in this world , what is permanet is your interest, which is not static and changes. Today's best friend can be tomorrow's worst enemy.......

This is my first post and my point of view.

The point that the article is trying to make (and which you are missing) is that the current Pak naval inventory is not capable of preventing a blockade by the Indian navy if things go worse.

Its not only abt guarding coastlines but preventing India from blocking your sea routes.

A naval blockade effectively means war and war between India-Pakistan means PAK can safely throw a few Ghauris/baburs to target Indian naval installations , any leftover scrap in Arabian sea will be moped by JFT's anti ship missiles . So much for the blockade.

A naval blockade effectively means war and war between India-Pakistan means PAK can safely throw a few Ghauris/baburs to target Indian naval installations , any leftover scrap in Arabian sea will be moped by JFT's anti ship missiles . So much for the blockade.

If only it would have been so easy...........

I suggest you remove the word "safely" from the bold apart above. You will never get away "safely" if you ever do that.

NAVAL EQUIPMENT PAK FAR BEHIND INDIA

OMG we are doomed..........:flame:

Every country have different doctrine. Different needs. LOL at thread starter.

NAVAL EQUIPMENT PAK FAR BEHIND INDIA

OMG we are doomed..........:flame:

Every country have different doctrine. Different needs. LOL at thread starter.

But those needs and deeds Must also needs to Fetch You victory. thats The Idea for doctrines and Needs... And Its a Debatable Topic By All cause...

If only it would have been so easy...........

I suggest you remove the word "safely" from the bold apart above. You will never get away "safely" if you ever do that.

agreed ... we will be both quiet neighbours for the next 100 years at best. So much human suffering and conflict will end .

I am really sick of the word indigenous.

Make ships take $$$.Why the hell we should spent billions only to make a few boats.Besides Pakistan has other urgent matters than to spend in building shipyards.

you can spend billions to buy from foreiners, but cant spend billions to build it yourself which will create jobs in yor own country and support your economy which is already rolling downhill...apart from the benefits like self identity,self dependency and technological advancement and experience. :pop:

Even a layman can see that Pakistan has a small coastline compared with India and also there are few islands along the coast so there isn't much to do for Pakistan Navy , Also Pakistan navy is a defensive force and Pakistan has navy just because India has it ,its that simple . Otherwise Pakistan was well served with a few coastguard boats.
If India had no army (assuming) Pak might still have a few soliders , If India had no air force Pakistan would have no air force and this applies to Navy as well .

using that logic, sri lanka no longer needs an army,navy or AF, since it no longer has any threats

Pakistan should develop their port and then trade, before making strong pakistani armada

there is a big problem with you guys... you people always try to under estimate your enemies... Its not a gun its a man behind the gun muney.....

ROFL i was really beginning to wonder when that comment will come.and viola Dr Freud has struck again!!!!:D

one question is the defense industry in Pakistan run by the government or the private sector?

one question is the defense industry in Pakistan run by the government or the private sector?

Navy makes ships for PN. dint the article say that?

by the way, which private companies make warships for the indian navy? I only know about L&T

L&T is acknowledged as one of the top five fabrication companies in the world :victory:

Back
Top Bottom