What's new

Naval equipment: Pak lags far behind India

Well, India has Its Own Ship Building Capabilities and The most Important thing is the System development and Intrgration, we do not have to look into a foreign hand , May it be from Speed Boats to Big Aircraft carriers, we have 2 Giants who are always there to meet our requirement in Making radars and System Integration.... Who Is Better than the masters of Engineering L&T and the Radars and communication part Bharat Electronics ??? I would say those two are an Asset to the nation especially when in the Navy, There Indigenous Capabilities are At par with anyone who could offer us

Last edited:
Example: US navy is in South Korea and any attack on South be defended by them

I dont think thats a good example.

US-South Korea have military agreements and US has a military base (with thousands of troops) in South Korea, obviously any attack by North will affect the US forces as well.

China-Pak relation is nothing like US-South Korea.

I am really sick of the word indigenous.

Make ships take $$$.Why the hell we should spent billions only to make a few boats.Besides Pakistan has other urgent matters than to spend in building shipyards.

This news is not useful to us.
Why we have to bother about pakistani navy?? If we want to compare our status then do it with China.
Leave the poor western nation alone. :)

there is a big problem with you guys... you people always try to under estimate your enemies... Its not a gun its a man behind the gun muney.....

I am really sick of the word indigenous.

Make ships take $$$.Why the hell we should spent billions only to make a few boats.Besides Pakistan has other urgent matters than to spend in building shipyards.

Well, For How long do You Intend to be Like this??? World Has started to take Brutal Shape, and You need to Root Your Legs Deep Inside To stay Challenging , and to Root Your Legs You need to has Your Own Identity In this world, Your Identity If Your Leadership, Your technology, Your Everything.... Indigenous Technologies are a Need of the Day, Its better to be late than Never

there is a big problem with you guys... you people always try to under estimate your enemies... Its not a gun its a man behind the gun muney.....

Those are not Applicable in todays world ,The Gun Matters as much as the Man Holding it.... The Gun is not trained to the Man, The Man Is trained to the Gun...

Those are not Applicable in todays world ,The Gun Matters as much as the Man Holding it.... The Gun is not trained to the Man, The Man Is trained to the Gun...

may be not applicable for you people... but for us it is still... and when the time came we will with us those things that we need for counter... just wait and watch yoooooo..

may be not applicable for you people... but for us it is still... and when the time came we will with us those things that we need for counter... just wait and watch yoooooo..

Well, Was I offending In Anyway??? Well its Not only Applicable for us ,but around the world... Man Is Equal to the machine, It always is... You cannot expect a Man who is trained with a double-barreled World war era rifle to Outperform a Person who Has Been trained with Latest 21'st century Rifles, Unless Otherwise Its a Guerrilla war... Or If Luck Favors You

IN vs PLAN is a distant probability and it is too risky for both the navies.....

As far as giving PN naval base to china it will be strategically worst decision for PLAN, if they go for it, it will be logistic & support nightmare for PLAN.

Obviously the man behind the gun is important.But that is not all.The man is a cannon fodder without his gun.He must have proper sights if he wishes to use his gun.He must have a proper nightvision,if he wishes to shoot at night.That is where technology comes into the scenario.

We don't live in stone ages anymore.

I am well aware of the rhetoric that is being fed to Pakistanis in general and the recruits of Pakistani armed forces in particular,but it does not really have much value.Numerical and technical superiority cannot be achieved just by rheotoric....

Even a layman can see that Pakistan has a small coastline compared with India and also there are few islands along the coast so there isn't much to do for Pakistan Navy , Also Pakistan navy is a defensive force and Pakistan has navy just because India has it ,its that simple . Otherwise Pakistan was well served with a few coastguard boats.
If India had no army (assuming) Pak might still have a few soliders , If India had no air force Pakistan would have no air force and this applies to Navy as well .

It is not about friend or foe. I was talking about the article. The writer seems to ba a critic and talking about PN. Same is written many time for IN wrt chinese navy.

Since there is nothing new in this article but as a critic for Indian forces I will compare my armed forces status with China, if it helps in anyways.

Even a layman can see that Pakistan has a small coastline compared with India and also there are few islands along the coast so there isn't much to do for Pakistan Navy , Also Pakistan navy is a defensive force and Pakistan has navy just because India has it ,its that simple . Otherwise Pakistan was well served with a few coastguard boats.
If India had no army (assuming) Pak might still have a few soliders , If India had no air force Pakistan would have no air force and this applies to Navy as well .

The point that the article is trying to make (and which you are missing) is that the current Pak naval inventory is not capable of preventing a blockade by the Indian navy if things go worse.

Its not only abt guarding coastlines but preventing India from blocking your sea routes.

Back
Top Bottom