What's new

NATO units set for Lithuania and five other eastern member states

Well i don't know the nitty-gritty of the choices of the Ukranian people. I have read however, that Poreshenko was elected primarily because people who are pro-Russian in the east of the Ukraine didnt go to the polls at all. And now they pay the price for that in blood.
Not because we did not go, but because both of our candidates - Communist Symonenko and Regions Tsarev were forced by junta to withdraw the candidature. These were the "elections" without choice, first in the history of Ukraine "elections", where there was no opposition.

Well i don't know the nitty-gritty of the choices of the Ukranian people. I have read however, that Poreshenko was elected primarily because people who are pro-Russian in the east of the Ukraine didnt go to the polls at all. And now they pay the price for that in blood.

You don't know much because you're an idiot and worse off all a traitor. I hope that pretty soon,the days when your kind were summarily executed for treason and their families billed for the cost of the bullets return in Europe.

With due respect, Ukraine was a problem created by CIA and other western intelligence as a means to secure Black Sea to forward NATO. The script itself is so obvious: Yanukovych decides to not choose EU; then there are 'popular protests' (don't know how are there such protests against an elected leader); suddenly there are riots across the streets and in the city and magically an opposition leader emerges to take over the country. Then US intelligence and assets fly in to ensure that Ukraine doesn't get 'invaded' by 'big bad' Russia, who has commercial and military interests in Black Sea which has been a part of Russian geography.

And then Russia gets blamed for invading.

Buddy, NATO wanted the control of Black Sea. Russia's lightning move into Crimea and making it Russian territory just spoilt all the plans.

It's one thing to say CIA help topple dictatorship to their own gain, cause that's doable. But no organisation in the world can topple a functioning democracy, simply because then you cannot just push one man (The dictator) out of the way and install your own government, but you will need to push out a whole party (or multiple party) to gain your own government.

Say would it be possible for CIA or anyone to topple or alter the government of India for their own purpose? You can't, cause you are not dealing with a single person, you are dealing with a governing group, and it will take exponential fold of resource to sway a group...

And last I check, Ukraine is not with dictatorship under pro-Russian government.

And Russia have already lose the long term strategic goal when they involve with the civil war in Ukraine, the result is they lost Ukraine, the whole Ukraine forever and established a physical border to EU, WITHOUT BUFFER, to Russian Federation. All for what? Crimea and maybe some state in the East??

If the War is actually CIA move and then all I can say is Bravo to the CIA cause the Russian step in it with its both feet.

It's one thing to say CIA help topple dictatorship to their own gain, cause that's doable. But no organisation in the world can topple a functioning democracy, simply because then you cannot just push one man (The dictator) out of the way and install your own government, but you will need to push out a whole party (or multiple party) to gain your own government.

Knock Knock... hello?

Iran?

Mossadegh government?

Does that ring a bell to you?

Say would it be possible for CIA or anyone to topple or alter the government of India for their own purpose? You can't, cause you are not dealing with a single person, you are dealing with a governing group, and it will take exponential fold of resource to sway a group...

Before comparing, please check who you are comparing with. And toppling a government was never needed until last year when a people-friendly, nationalist government took over from US pets.

Comparing Ukraine to India is like comparing Belgium's military power (minus NATO) with any of the BIG 6. With due respect to all Belgians here.

And last I check, Ukraine is not with dictatorship under pro-Russian government.

Exactly. Which is what NATO intel groups wanted; A base in Black Sea to challenge and dominate (sadly for them Russia was too fast with Crimea), controlling everything that goes from Russia to Europe via Ukraine and of course, turn a beautiful, peaceful Ukraine into a cesspool of war and anarchy, cook up imaginary enemies and sell it weapons so that their industries and hi-fi life doesn't collapse.

Come on man; it doesn't take Einstein to figure out; Ukraine was the base of Russia's foundation with Kievan Rus.

And Russia have already lose the long term strategic goal when they involve with the civil war in Ukraine, the result is they lost Ukraine, the whole Ukraine forever and established a physical border to EU, WITHOUT BUFFER, to Russian Federation. All for what? Crimea and maybe some state in the East??If the War is actually CIA move and then all I can say is Bravo to the CIA cause the Russian step in it with its both feet.

The BUFFER can be created with mutual dialogue and tri-lateral meetings where one country, Ukraine in this case, volunteers to be like Switzerland; neutral, peaceful and unbothered. But that is not possible because Ukraine industrial complex is too tied with Russia.

Why not make Poland the BUFFER state?

If this doesn't tell you that it is an expanding empire, nothing can.

Knock Knock... hello?

Iran?

Mossadegh government?

Does that ring a bell to you?

Dude, I said "GOVERNMENT" not politician, if you want to use something like this as an example, you should go for CIA coup and assassination of South Vietnam President Ngo Dinh Diem..

Before comparing, please check who you are comparing with. And toppling a government was never needed until last year when a people-friendly, nationalist government took over from US pets.

Comparing Ukraine to India is like comparing Belgium's military might to China's might. With due respect to all Belgians here.

I don't know why you bring Military power into question, most coup are bloodless, and toppling a government usually uses their own military force, so if what you saying only means a more decentralized militarily strong government would more prone to be overthrown...

And actually Ukraine have been Pro-West Since early 2000s and only for a brief period from 2008 is pro-Russia again..

And you should be surprise when you see this

The Ukrainian Week

EU-Ukraine Summits: 16 Years of Wheel-Spinning
One of the most successful EU-Ukraine summits was the December 2005 summit under then President Viktor Yushchenko. But in the eight years since then, EU-Ukraine relations have not improved to any significant extent.

Exactly. Which is what NATO intel groups wanted; A base in Black Sea to challenge and dominate (sadly for them Russia was too fast with Crimea), controlling everything that goes from Russia to Europe via Ukraine and of course, turn a beautiful, peaceful Ukraine into a cesspool of war and anarchy, cook up imaginary enemies and sell it weapons so that their industries and hi-fi life doesn't collapse.

Come on man; it doesn't take Einstein to figure out; Ukraine was the base of Russia's foundation with Kievan Rus.

Dude, the NATO already controlling the entry of Blacksea via Turkey and Baltics, no one in the right mind would go for the black sea itself if you already have the mouth of Blacksea already.

What is more important? The mouth of the River Nile or the River Nile itself?

The BUFFER can be created with mutual dialogue and tri-lateral meetings where one country, Ukraine in this case, volunteers to be like Switzerland; neutral, peaceful and unbothered. But that is not possible because Ukraine industrial complex is too tied with Russia.

Why not make Poland the BUFFER state?

If this doesn't tell you that it is an expanding empire, nothing can.

First of all, you make it the other way around, Ukraine is the Industrial hub for Russia, not the other way around

From the formation of USSR, it's has always been Minsk is the Scientific hub for SU and the Kiev's Ukraine is the industrial hubs... It was more to the Russia dependency on Ukraine (Especially now) then the other way around, that's why Russia can not possibly let Ukraine ran over to the west.

And do you honestly think Ukraine, REST OF THE UKRAINE will be neutral after this war?? Lol, then i want to live where you live....And Poland is dead set against Russia...Maybe you can try and sway the Fins or Swiss to be neutral toward Russia, lol, but still a land border with EU would exist one way or another with Ukraine, now the Russia would need to Isolate the whole Baltic to create a buffer for EU. That's a stupid move no matter how you slice it

Dude, I said "GOVERNMENT" not politician, if you want to use something like this as an example, you should go for CIA coup and assassination of South Vietnam President Ngo Dinh Diem..

Umm... read about his government first. He was the PM of Iran, DEMOCRATICALLY elected. His only crime was, he nationalized Iran's oil company from the crony hands of NATO due USA and UK.

I don't know why you bring Military power into question, most coup are bloodless, and toppling a government usually uses their own military force, so if what you saying only means a more decentralized militarily strong government would more prone to be overthrown...

And actually Ukraine have been Pro-West Since early 2000s and only for a brief period from 2008 is pro-Russia again..

And you should be surprise when you see this

Being pro-Western and outrightly getting annexed are two different things. Technically even we are pro-Western in terms of development, education, infrastructure etc. So no harm in Ukraine wanting to use their model of economy.

But this was outright a forceful takeover colluding with treacherous elements inside Ukraine's opposition.

Dude, the NATO already controlling the entry of Blacksea via Turkey and Baltics, no one in the right mind would go for the black sea itself if you already have the mouth of Blacksea already.

What is more important? The mouth of the River Nile or the River Nile itself?

NATO doesn't control the ocean; it simply patrolled it. Controlling would be when they can dominate and harrass any country militarily and politically, using the ocean as their own backyard.

The Russian Navy doesn't let them.

They knew that Russia would send in special forces to secure their assets and in the long term, eastern Ukraine which is Russian-oriented.

First of all, you make it the other way around, Ukraine is the Industrial hub for Russia, not the other way around

From the formation of USSR, it's has always been Minsk is the Scientific hub for SU and the Kiev's Ukraine is the industrial hubs... It was more to the Russia dependency on Ukraine (Especially now) then the other way around, that's why Russia can not possibly let Ukraine ran over to the west.

I was referring to a more contemporary condition than the times of USSR.

How can an economy of $337 billion PPP dominate an economy of US$ 2.12 trillion in today's times?

USSR is different from what it was.

Russia has changed in a lot of ways.

And do you honestly think Ukraine, REST OF THE UKRAINE will be neutral after this war?? Lol, then i want to live where you live....And Poland is dead set against Russia...Maybe you can try and sway the Fins or Swiss to be neutral toward Russia, lol, but still a land border with EU would exist one way or another with Ukraine, now the Russia would need to Isolate the whole Baltic to create a buffer for EU. That's a stupid move no matter how you slice it

Not now.. but instead of a war this could have been the arrangement.

Umm... read about his government first. He was the PM of Iran, DEMOCRATICALLY elected. His only crime was, he nationalized Iran's oil company from the crony hands of NATO due USA and UK.

.....Do you even know why I said the South Vietnam coup is a better example.....

Even tho he is democratically elected PM with his own government, Shah Iran is still Pro-US, technically that was not a coup, rather a political assassination of a politician, technically you cannot overthrow a Pro-US country and install another Pro-US government...

Being pro-Western and outrightly getting annexed are two different things. Technically even we are pro-Western in terms of development, education, infrastructure etc. So no harm in Ukraine wanting to use their model of economy.
But this was outright a forceful takeover colluding with treacherous elements inside Ukraine's opposition.

lol, you do know why Ukraine was pushed to the west? What you believe is how CIA stage the whole thing but unless Russia is also playing, no one, not even CIA can play the "Russian Aggression" card lol...

If the whole stunt is, as you said, from the Hand of a CIA, the Russian simply only need to do one thing to topple this coup, that's sit on their arse and do nothing. By showing they have no aggression, the "Rumour" would have diffused without the bomb even went off.

NATO doesn't control the ocean; it simply patrolled it. Controlling would be when they can dominate and harrass any country militarily and politically, using the ocean as their own backyard.
The Russian Navy doesn't let them.

You cannot control any ocean at sea, even if you have a huge armada of ships, what the War of 1864 and 1812 show you that, you control most of the port, YOU WILL CONTROL THE SEA, It does not even matter how big or small the navy is, the battle of the sea is fought in land.

That's why the Dane, although enjoy Naval Superiority in Schleswig War, they still lose the sea control of the Denmark Strait. And that is why even the Royal Navy in 1812 is the strongest, but still got defeated in Lake Michigan by the tiny 3 Frigate US Navy..

As I said, you control the mouth of the black sea, you would control the black sea. And currently the NATO is in control of the mouth by controlling the Baltic and turkey

They knew that Russia would send in special forces to secure their assets and in the long term, eastern Ukraine which is Russian-oriented.
I was referring to a more contemporary condition than the times of USSR.
How can an economy of $337 billion PPP dominate an economy of US$ 2.12 trillion in today's times?
USSR is different from what it was.
Russia has changed in a lot of ways.

I did not say Ukraine "Dominate" Russian economy, the Russian Economy was dominated by Oil and Natural Gas export, something really NOT related to Ukraine, how much of those 2 trillions dollar economy is from Gas and Oil and how much of that 2 Trillions dollar is from Industrial production? I guess the current Oil price and economic crisis in Russia already told you the answer.

What I said was, Ukraine is the industrial hub of Russia, and while Russia dominate Ukrainian Gas and electricity and Oil supplied, they can be and WILL BE shifted somewhere, ask your neighbour the Pakistan and you will know, Once you got betrayed, you will never completely trust that person/country again. The case is the same in Ukraine, Russian had turned off the oil and gas supplies to Ukraine and deal a major blow to Ukrainian Live, now that if the gas is back on, but you seriously think the Ukraine will sit on their arse and do nothing until the next time Russian turn off their gas again ?? lol

Without a changing economy, Ukraine does not depend much on Russia, however, if not Ukraine, almost all the industrial output would be forced on Central Asian Country or Even China, that is the question Russian Leader have to ask is that the step they are willing to take??

Not now.. but instead of a war this could have been the arrangement.

What arrangement?? A war is started because Russian do not want to lose Ukraine, but by starting a war, they will lose whatever left forever, surely even if what you said was true, CIA intent to pull Ukraine closer to the West, but starting a War is Russian own doing, cause if it's CIA mind to start a war and Blame it on the Russian, then I can't say anything but a big success for the CIA.......lol

You can't have it both way, if you want to say this is started by the CIA, then you will also need to say the Russian is dumb enough to get played

Not because we did not go, but because both of our candidates - Communist Symonenko and Regions Tsarev were forced by junta to withdraw the candidature. These were the "elections" without choice, first in the history of Ukraine "elections", where there was no opposition.

Thank you for confirming the Ukraine elections were a complete scam..

You don't know much because you're an idiot and worse off all a traitor. I hope that pretty soon,the days when your kind were summarily executed for treason and their families billed for the cost of the bullets return in Europe.
Post reported.

Post reported.

Oh cry me a river.My post may be harsh but the your kind advocates leaving our society vulnerable to utterly non democratic entities like Russia,China.You preach total demilitarisation in the face of countries who would never demilitarise.What do you thonk would happen if we go your way ? You thing suddenly the others will say "Oh geee,that's highly nice of you,we would demilitarise also" or....just plainly invade ?.Thus,you're a threat and a traitor and you must be dealt with.

Oh cry me a river.My post may be harsh but the your kind advocates leaving our society vulnerable to utterly non democratic entities like Russia,China.You preach total demilitarisation in the face of countries who would never demilitarise.What do you thonk would happen if we go your way ? You thing suddenly the others will say "Oh geee,that's highly nice of you,we would demilitarise also" or....just plainly invade ?.Thus,you're a threat and a traitor and you must be dealt with.

Hahahahaa... You value freedom of speech, yet call someone with an actual common sense plan for sustained PEACE between the EU, US and Russia and their new EEU, a "threat and traitor"???
You're not a flamer, you're a moron! :D

Hahahahaa... You value freedom of speech, yet call someone with an actual common sense plan for sustained PEACE between the EU, US and Russia and their new EEU, a "threat and traitor"???
You're not a flamer, you're a moron! :D

Actual plan for peace ? Don't kid yourself,yours are the ravings of a retard which nobody would even consider.All that's left for you is to write this trash in forums so we know what actual fools live amongst us and know who to pick up first and dispose off when actual shit hits the fan.

Ministry of National Defence Republic of Lithuania :: News » News Releases

“Lithuanian and Polish security is indivisible. We are more than neighbours tied together by a long mutual history – we are parts of the same security space that is indivisible,” Lithuanian Defence Minister Juozas Olekas said at a meeting with Minister of Defence of Poland Tomasz Siemoniak in Vilnius.

While addressing bilateral defence cooperation between Lithuania and Poland Minister of Defence of Poland said it had never been so excellent before. He also underlined that Lithuania was the closest NATO ally to Poland in terms of defence cooperation.

“We are living near the same neighbours and we see the threat that they are the same way. This is the reason why bilateral cooperation between our nations is vital for the security of both, Lithuania and the entire region. Only if we stand together strong as a fist can we ensure our security,” J.Olekas stated at a joint press conference with Minister of Defence of Poland.

According to Minister of National Defence, he shared the view with his Polish counterpart that NATO measures of deterrence and presence of allies, particularly the U.S. forces, in the region were particularly important.

“We have also reached a solid agreement that a tighter integration among them should be aimed for. It not only demonstrates our solidarity, but also brings great practical benefits, that is, enhancement of the security in our region, of interoperability of our forces, and of efficiency of the use of our resources for exercises,” J.Olekas underlined.

Juozas Olekas thanked Poland for the efforts the country contributed to the security of the Baltic region and for its already sixth deployment to the NATO Baltic Air Policing Mission. In his turn, T. Semoniak asserted that Poland would continue sending troops to police the Baltic skies.

J.Olekas expressed support to Poland’s intent to strengthen the NATO Multinational Corps Northeast stationed in Szczecin and informed of Lithuania’s decision to increase its input there by up to 10 soldiers in 2015.

In a discussion with T. Siemoniak on the support to Ukraine J.Olekas underscored that deterrence and containment of Russia was needed not only at the NATO borders but also in Ukraine, therefore assistance had to be rendered to Ukraine as it defended itself.

“We are providing Ukraine with not only political but also with practical assistance. We will continue rendering humanitarian assistance, rehabilitation for injured Ukraine’s military in Lithuania, and develop the trilateral brigade LITPOLUKRBAT project together with Poland,” J. Olekas said.

According to Minister J.Olekas, Lithuanian military would join the headquarters of the trilateral brigade in Lublin as soon as in 2015 and it would be worked as hard as it takes to have the brigade training as a military unit within the shortest while possible.

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

Actual plan for peace ? Don't kid yourself,yours are the ravings of a retard which nobody would even consider.All that's left for you is to write this trash in forums so we know what actual fools live amongst us and know who to pick up first and dispose off when actual shit hits the fan.

I'd recommend you some anger management classes, but i'm afraid you'll attack the teacher lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom