What's new

NATO units set for Lithuania and five other eastern member states

CUrrent borders forthe Baltic states are primarily the result of Soviet presence since WW2. Very little if anything to do with EU and US imho.
Territorial changes of the Baltic states - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baltic states - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't mean the borders of the states themselves. I meant the borders of the EU and NATO.

What are "your" borders ?

Everything east of Poland (and straight down to the south) should be handed over to Moscow and their EEU and related defense pacts.

NATO is just trying to prove its existence after USSR's collapse.

They have no reason to exist other than create new ones.

Sadly, beautiful countries like Ukraine are getting fried in the clash between NATO and Russia.

Agreed,Ukraine wale toh bechare Muft mein Mar rahe hai :(:(

I didn't mean the borders of the states themselves. I meant the borders of the EU and NATO.

Everything east of Poland (and straight down to the south) should be handed over to Moscow and their EEU and related defense pacts.

You are kidding right?

What a moron !

How about giving you and your entire family to Moscow?Your kind are nothing but leftist parasite trash in Europe anyway.You just consume oxygen for nothing and bring your country down.Going further down and exploring this theory ,tree huggers like you are the reason why Europe is in this spot right now( I'm willing to bet you were glad when the Netherlands scrapped their tank battallions !),instead being a superpower who can dictate to Moscow without US interference in this continent.

Last edited:
6 February. Lithuanian Army Mechanized Infantry Brigade "Iron Wolf" Lithuania visited place in the Baltic Assembly participants - Lithuanian Defence Minister Juozas Olekas and other distinguished representatives from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Georgia, Belgium, and the Netherlands.

MIB "Iron Wolf" Chief of Staff Lieutenant Colonel Mars Paškevičius and Lithuanian Grand Duke Algirdas Mechanised Infantry Battalion Chief of Staff Major General Ernest Gaigalas familiarized participants with the Baltic Assembly Brigade "Iron Wolf" and Algirdas Battalion, presented the guests the current unit structure and tasks of international military cooperation projects, and this ongoing activities.

Later, representatives of the Baltic Assembly took note of the close of the MIB "Iron Wolf" and Rukla Coy deployed US troops used military equipment and weaponry.

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

What a moron !

How about giving you and your entire family to Moscow?Your kind are nothing but leftist parasite trash in Europe anyway.You just consume oxygen for nothing and bring your country down.Going further down and exploring this theory ,tree huggers like you are the reason why Europe is in this spot right now( I'm willing to bet you were glad when the Netherlands scrapped their tank battallions !),instead being a superpower who can dictate to Moscow without US interference in this continent.

You're pathetic.

You are kidding right?

Definately not. Just look at the map and you'll see why, the countries I advocate be handed over to Moscow's EEU are right on the border with Russia.

so just one stroke, and you want a massive border change just by an absurd line? Then Whos and what criteria used to say any country below poland should return to moscow?

Country join NATO on their own initiative, not like NATO is pointing a gun and telling the ex eastern bloc country to join or die?

On the other hand, if you want to leave the Russian sphere? Then Russia will use the russian gun that did no exist and russian soldier that did not exist and tell you to stay or die, only different is the Russian refuse to acknowledge they are doing this

so just one stroke, and you want a massive border change just by an absurd line? Then Whos and what criteria used to say any country below poland should return to moscow?

Country join NATO on their own initiative, not like NATO is pointing a gun and telling the ex eastern bloc country to join or die?

On the other hand, if you want to leave the Russian sphere? Then Russia will use the russian gun that did no exist and russian soldier that did not exist and tell you to stay or die, only different is the Russian refuse to acknowledge they are doing this

Countries join NATO and the EU based on the promises of economic assistance that these alliances give to rulers they foster into power over there. The people of those countries are given little choice from what i can tell.

Countries join NATO and the EU based on the promises of economic assistance that these alliances give to rulers they foster into power over there. The people of those countries are given little choice from what i can tell.

so what you are saying is, as long as any group or party act on behalf of the people, then nothing can be blame for those group?

Well, then you better takk to those eastern ukrainian still loyal to kiev, PEACEfan

so what you are saying is, as long as any group or party act on behalf of the people, then nothing can be blame for those group?

Well, then you better takk to those eastern ukrainian still loyal to kiev, PEACEfan

What have the people in Ukraine who support Kiev's desire to join the EU and NATO gained? Civil war.

What have the people in Ukraine who support Kiev's desire to join the EU and NATO gained? Civil war.

lol then arent u a hypocrite?

Unless you think those people who want Ukraine to join NATO is not people for Ukraine?

Ever heard of the term Free Will?

Can you answer if you agreed with your country's decision to scrap its Leo2's battalions ? Just out of curiosity...

You're pathetic.

Definately not. Just look at the map and you'll see why, the countries I advocate be handed over to Moscow's EEU are right on the border with Russia.

Oh so you are a commie

Back
Top Bottom