What's new

NATO units set for Lithuania and five other eastern member states

NATO is just trying to prove its existence after USSR's collapse.

They have no reason to exist other than create new ones.

Sadly, beautiful countries like Ukraine are getting fried in the clash between NATO and Russia.

Yes, there was really no reason for NATO to remain and NATO really forced Russia to move into Crimea....? I mean, Russia remained the largest country in the world; its European portion made it the largest country in Europe, whereas its Asian portion made it the largest country in Asia. Ukraine on the other hand is only the largest country wholly in Europe.
2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of countries and dependencies by area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Countries (plural)?

Can you answer if you agreed with your country's decision to scrap its Leo2's battalions ? Just out of curiosity...

I had no opinion on it at the time, but I do agree with it now.

Oh so you are a commie
:) hardly, i believe a capped capitalist system is best (in which a person should not hold more than an X ammount of wealth).

my proposal for more modest EU and NATO borders stems not from a commie-loving nature, it stems from a peace loving nature..

Countries join NATO and the EU based on the promises of economic assistance that these alliances give to rulers they foster into power over there. The people of those countries are given little choice from what i can tell.

EU is an economic block and NATO is a military block. EU countries do have business relations with almost all the countries who have signed EU partership agreements, EU countries do work on the individual economic model depending on each EU country interest.

EU is an economic block and NATO is a military block. EU countries do have business relations with almost all the countries who have signed EU partership agreements, EU countries do work on the individual economic model depending on each EU country interest.

I fail to see your point..

How and Why ?

How -> By fostering pro-NATO governments in several states along Russia's western border, offering them EU money and NATO weapons, all the while claiming it's the will of the people in those countries that elected these governments.

The "Why" i don't know, and i don't want to speculate.

How -> By fostering pro-NATO governments in several states along Russia's western border, offering them EU money and NATO weapons, all the while claiming it's the will of the people in those countries that elected these governments.

EU have done economic agreements with both Ukraine and Belarus but in Ukraine there is military and space industrial infrastruture which was like a competitor to the Russian defence industries.Russian Federation did used gas wars to control Ukranian military and space exports and because of this only we are seeing everything.

NATO countries till now have not transfer any modern weapons to Ukraine but as the Russian Federation has already formed the military alliance CTSO and placing missile launchers and interceptors in that alliance , NATO will arm Ukraine.

EU have done economic agreements with both Ukraine and Belarus but in Ukraine there is military and space industrial infrastruture which was like a competitor to the Russian defence industries.Russian Federation did used gas wars to control Ukranian military and space exports and because of this only we are seeing everything.

NATO countries till now have not transfer any modern weapons to Ukraine but as the Russian Federation has already formed the military alliance CTSO and placing missile launchers and interceptors in that alliance , NATO will arm Ukraine.

That is a very stupid idea. Once again, Ukraine belongs in the EEU, not the EU.

Why not ? You were 'speculating' with your stupid 'How' answer.

That is a very stupid idea. Once again, Ukraine belongs in the EEU, not the EU.

I think 2008 Georgian war was even a reason that Ukraine started to move away from CTSO.
In 2010 Ukrainian Government stated that Ukraine does not plan to become a member of the CSTO and Ukrainian parliament decided to be not part of any military bloc and after the Crimea and Eastern Ukraine episode, Ukrainian Parliament has changed it stand because it cant fight CTSO block alone.

Back
Top Bottom