What's new

NATO Forces Kill 13 Pak FC's out of a total of 27!

Could not find the Video on the ISAF website but came across the video on ********. (Low Quality)

********.com - Coalition Forces Repel Militant Attack in Afghanistan
Those "anti-Afghan forces" were the FC men, trying to disloge Afghan occupants!

Sam

Excellent work - more Pakistanis, in fact, all should see this "unedited" video and listen to the narration. Some one is less then truthful, people of Pakistan can decide for themselves, but at least the US video and narration should be made available on all tv channels in Pakistan.

This madnesss must be brought to a end, one which see the US evacuating not just Afghanistan but the region as whole.

The excuse that the US has used for war, namely AQ, is one which by it actions, the US energises.

In afghanistan, the US is a party to a civil war, it will of course not admit this. Pushtun meant Afghan, today it means target.

Tribesmen sifting through the rubble of a residential structure after an air strike by U.S. forces in the Mohamand region at the Pakistan-Afghan border on Wednesday. (Mohammad Shahkar/Reuters)

The above is from todays International Herald Tribune -- but the narration in the unedited US video of the event repeatedly states that there are no structures around.

What have I missed?? Have I got this wrong?

23d9a5c94016accc46fec83a448911aa.jpg

Here's what RAND has to say:
Seth Jones, an analyst with the RAND Corporation who was conducting research in Kunar Province last week, said: "It's almost surprising more of this hasn't happened given the vast amount of traffic across the border. This creates a real serious impetus for the U.S. to coordinate more closely with Pakistan forces."

(from IHT)

"..two United States Air Force F-15E fighter-bombers and one B-1 bomber dropped about a dozen bombs — mostly 500-pound munitions — on the attackers. An Air Force statement said the militants were struck "in the open and in buildings in the vicinity of Asadabad."

The above is also from the IHT

notic the video shows 3 bomb blasts, but this report says about a dozen bombs were dropped -- also notice "buildings in the vicinty of asadabad - whereas the video repeatedly says there no structures in the vacinity.

I would only explain in urdu " hamarey leaders to baighairat thay he ab ham qaum ki hasiath say bhee baighairath hotey ja rahey hein"

@ above

All we can do is hope that the bigg brass in Islamabad get serious and do something.
As far as politicians are concerned they are pathetic. I dont except any thing from them.

Then why were they firing RPGs on US troops?

It says coalition troops which is synonym for Afghan troops.

Or later the US troops might have joined in but its hard to distinguish at that point on.

Note the US is also calling them anti-Afghan forces. If the Afghans are building an outpost on our territory we'll blow them away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom