What's new

NATO & Afghan Forces attack Pakistani Soldiers in North Waziristan

this is wrong brother.....
those who are involved in it should be taught a lesson but don,t disgrace afgans. they are our brothers and we should try to remove misunderstandings rather than making mess of them.....
regards

How could i disgrace Afghans? Afghans have already disgraced themselves enough... how much more disgrace can possibly be brought upon them.

They are not my brothers and sisters.

Regards brother.

Pakistani soldier killed in Afghanistan border clash
BBC News - Pakistani soldier killed in Afghanistan border clash
_51063699_pak_304.gif

A Pakistani soldier has been killed and three wounded in a clash with Afghan forces on the border, Pakistani officials say.

The clash occurred in the Ghulam Khan area in Pakistan's North Waziristan region, an area considered to be a sanctuary for al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Correspondents say it is the most serious cross-border clash between the two countries since May 2007.

On that occasion, three civilians and a policeman were killed.

Afghanistan and Pakistan are routinely at loggerheads over border security, accusing each other of allowing militants to infiltrate the porous and mountainous frontier to carry out attacks.

Afghan and Western officials say the nine-year Taliban insurgency in Afghanistan is sustained because militants are able to operate from the sanctuaries in Pakistan's tribal belt.

'Completely unprovoked'

Officials of the two countries accused each other of starting the firing on Wednesday.

"At around 1100 [0630 GMT] on Wednesday, Pakistani troops in Waziristan started firing heavy and light weapons towards police posts in Gurbuz district. Our soldiers returned fire," a border police commander in Afghanistan's eastern province of Khost told the AFP news agency.

"Their attack was completely unprovoked and without reason. The fighting is still continuing, there [have not] been casualties on our side."

But a Pakistani military official in the nearby city of Peshawar gave a different version of events.

He told AFP that "Afghan forces fired several mortar shells on one of our military check posts, leaving one soldier dead and injuring three others".

"We fired in retaliation," the officials said, "our troops are using artillery and mortars."

How could i disgrace Afghans? Afghans have already disgraced themselves enough... how much more disgrace can possibly be brought upon them.

They are not my brothers and sisters.

Regrads brother.

but mine are..........
both through religion and genetics.
so think before it.
may be some of them too have same feeling for us as you have for them. so rather than giving such cheap remarks try to understand realities.

Afghans killed 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 Pakistani civilians, and 1 Pakistani police man... most likely the death toll is even higher than this.

We should kill 100 Afghans in return.

Afghans killed 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 Pakistani civilians, and 1 Pakistani police man... most likely the death toll is even higher than this.

if they make a mistake then why should we.
culprits should be booked but not the innocent civilians. it is a coward act.

if they make a mistake then why should we.
culprits should be booked but not the innocent civilians. it is a coward act.

Great feelings but they could care less that you consider them your muxlim brother, neighbor etc. I agree though, we cannot paint them all with the same brush.

Pleaee stop acting like some illeterate person. An ordainary Afghan has nothing to do with it what so ever. You should look inwards rather than outwards. Its ur spineless gov that is why everyone treats u like this. Dont go on a killing spree like taliban do based on what has happened. Instead look inwards and sort urself out, if ur gov has some balls no one will treat u like this.

Great feelings but they could care less that you consider them your muxlim brother, neighbor etc. I agree though, we cannot paint them all with the same brush.

brother there are external and some disaffected internal hands who are inciting afghan people against PAKISTAN. such events are being masterminded by those who are active in making our western borders insecure for us. so it is better to book those rather than common afghans.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Pleaee stop acting like some illeterate person. An ordainary Afghan has nothing to do with it what so ever. You should look inwards rather than outwards. Its ur spineless gov that is why everyone treats u like this. Dont go on a killing spree like taliban do based on what has happened. Instead look inwards and sort urself out, if ur gov has some balls no one will treat u like this.

well said, brother.

I can understand Pakistani friends are angry, but right now everybody is giving different version of the event, if MY country's version of event is not acceptable, then based on what logic we should assume that Pakistani version of the event is accurate. Lets wait and see, any of us could be at fault, or even both at the same time, who knows.

Something always amazes me is how acts like these have occurred at regular intervals, resulting in the deaths of Pakistani soldiers and not once and let me repeat not once have we strike back hard enough to make them understand that we too mean business. I am beginning to question the capability of my countries armed forces. Where the Fcuk is PAF when you need it, why spend so much on defense when you cant fcuking protect your soldiers and those nuclear weapons and missiles and AWACS. What the fcuk are they for if in the end our boys die and that too by the hands of bunch of rag tags. We can't give a befitting reply to Afghanistan, India as kya khaq larna ha hum na. Bastards.

I also agree with Ice Cold and other members who demand action. Like come on. We have been already behaving too weak after US invasion of Afghanistan. Our policies of behaving like an idiot has already cost us a lot. We are behaving like we are the weakest nation in this world. And this policy has already cost us a lot of soldiers and civilians. Sonner or later we have to take some serious actions. And if we don't this policy of weakness would take us to complete destruction.

Wonder when the Babbus in Islamabad would realize this?

:angry:

I also agree with Ice Cold and other members who demand action. Like come on. We have been already behaving too weak after US invasion of Afghanistan. Our policies of behaving like an idiot has already cost us a lot. We are behaving like we are the weakest nation in this world. And this policy has already cost us a lot of soldiers and civilians. Sonner or later we have to take some serious actions. And if we don't this policy of weakness would take us to complete destruction.

Wonder when the Babbus in Islamabad would realize this?

:angry:

I agree with you and Ice but the only thing we have to be careful about it that if we do what we should be doing it will clearly play in the hands of the indians and others who want us and the Afghans as enemies. So it has to be a very calculated response like it is said kay sanp bhi marjaye and lathi bhi na totay. Because remember it is only a few of the @##es and not all. Most of the Afghans neither want to make an enemy or us nor do they want to be our enemy as well.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom