What's new

NATO & Afghan Forces attack Pakistani Soldiers in North Waziristan

What on earth is going on in Pakistan. Drones kill us, suciders kill us, diplomats kill us, and now even Afghan's are killing us. I mean how long will we take it for? We ever gna put our foot down? We need to pull out of this phoney war where no one knows who the real enemy is. Atleast I dont know. US, Nato, Taliban, India, Israel or Afgans?! Hopless and pathetic.

Lets just do something about it rather than resorting to pessimism....:pakistan:

LETS BRING A REVOLUTION........:pakistan::pakistan:

It is war and combat - when you receive a request for air/artillery support because your soldiers are under fire/attack, typically the response is quick.

If the Afghan's did not clarify that they were fighting Pakistani troops, NATO would have had no reason to contact Pakistani officials to clarify the situation - they would have just responded.

We'll have to wait and see what the details are.

Agno how many times have WE (PA) killed US/NATO/AFGHAN soldiers in a combat assuming they were taliban? I mean seriously, wait and see what? How many times are we going to put up with this 'friendly fire' instances? Enough is enough I say. We cant protect our civilians and the irony is that its coming to a point where we cant even stand up for our men in uniform! Oh well Pakistani blood is cheap and hence why shd anyone give a damn. Lets jst wait and see, somthin that we r doin from years and apparently we're quiet good at it now!!

other nations can just push us around and we do nothing about it. india occupying our kashmir and now afghan killing our soldiers in FATA with help of NATO !

jf17_thunder_pakistan2.jpg

When an entire country and its leaders rely on and fear others instead of Him, this is what happens. Sorry, but that is the reality.

It is war and combat - when you receive a request for air/artillery support because your soldiers are under fire/attack, typically the response is quick.

If the Afghan's did not clarify that they were fighting Pakistani troops, NATO would have had no reason to contact Pakistani officials to clarify the situation - they would have just responded.

If the Afghans did indicate that it was a clash with Pakistani troops, then NATO should have stayed out of it.

We'll have to wait and see what the details are.

This is over simplification of the process. You would think that NATO is that incompetent to blindly believe what Afghan forces say, that too in a region very close to Pakistan border? And NATO aircraft would fly to provide air cover to Afghan forces without as much as checking:
1. the fight is near Pakistan border,
2. there had been one well publicized incident of "blue on blue" fire
&
3. that Afghan and Pak forces are notoriously antagonistic of each other?

I would have agreed if it were NATO troops asking for air cover and NATO aircraft just swooping down onto their designated targets. But believing that NATO would not confirm the firefight when Afghan forces requested CAS and the area involved, is a little too much to take.

What else can you expect from Nothern alliance. Name it loyal Afghan National army but it will remain NA with its COAS an Anti Pakistan NA bastard. Looks like they forgot 1961.....

Pangey na lo ... Phir roo gey key yeh kar diya aur woh kar diya.

Rest in peace our Martyr.....

Seems like action driven from Pentagon statement “We can win afghan war without Pakistan”, there need to strengthen military forces + air strike facility.A appropriate answer would be giving to them.

Last edited:
Lets just do something about it rather than resorting to pessimism....:pakistan:

LETS BRING A REVOLUTION........:pakistan::pakistan:

I dont know if I subscribe to the idea of revolution. All we need to do is stand up for ourselves, cuz if we dont we'll always be run over by every tom, dick and harry! How tough can it get to stand up for urself!?
Plus am no pessimestic, am the voice of pakistan that has had enogh of insults, bullying and arm twisting! And i want us to stand up for our right to live peacefully in a home we call Pakistan and not be trated like jerks who will bow down to every pressure.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom