What's new

Nato, Afghan forces attack Pakistani border check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Afghans in Pakistan, You know i am telling you the truth, you know that we have accepted you as brothers.. and by the definition of it.. brothers are PROTECTORS of each other.. WOULD YOU PROVE THAT BY FIGHTING THE INVADERS FROM AFGHANISTAN?

thanks to people of pakistan for accepting us in their soil, non of us will forget it, GoP let us in for their own reasons so that is different. as per bolded part, fighting somebody in my own soil means i am destroying my own house-as you can clearly see it, so no need for details. if you really calling yourself my friend and brother, help us bring peace and not war, if there is peace and prosperity, dealing with ousiders can be done by all means, be it americans or our neighbours.

but if you are still really really keen on the issue of invaders, take arms and side with the militans in your country against your own gov, because they are the biggest ally of america, they are arresting freedom fighters(so called), they are takjng money for it, they are letting fuel and arms to the nato from pakistan, do us a favour and fight in pakistan, we wont forget that help of yours, take my word for it.

thanks to people of pakistan for accepting us in their soil, non of us will forget it, GoP let us in for their own reasons so that is different. as per bolded part, fighting somebody in my own soil means i am destroying my own house-as you can clearly see it, so no need for details. if you really calling yourself my friend and brother, help us bring peace and not war, if there is peace and prosperity, dealing with ousiders can be done by all means, be it americans or our neighbours.

but if you are still really really keen on the issue of invaders, take arms and side with the militans in your country against your own gov, because they are the biggest ally of america, they are arresting freedom fighters(so called), they are takjng money for it, they are letting fuel and arms to the nato from pakistan, do us a favour and fight in pakistan, we wont forget that help of yours, take my word for it.

GoP might have Accepted you for their own reasons but People of Pakistan Accepted you as MUSLIM BROTHERS and THAT is what affects civilian Afghanis.. by saying the line in bold you are alienating us ALL.. besides, which home are you trying to save??.. i guess what i meant was SAVING the HOME you are LIVING IN with YOUR BROTHER.. but i guess that logic is lost on you ins't it?

i guess what i meant was SAVING the HOME you are LIVING IN with YOUR BROTHER.. but i guess that logic is lost on you ins't it?

if you mean pakistan by HOME, then i dont have a problem if you bring war in it against those kafirs which GoP is helping them.

afghan pashtuns are the most violent, racist and ungrateful people i've come across... i'm sure many pakistanis who have interacted with them will agree with me.

Calling a whole nation racist, ungrateful and violent doesn't make you a racist person? Afghan Pashtuns are just like any other people of this region, some may be violent and racist but most of them are peace-loving and tolerant people. Yes, I have met many Afghan Pashtuns and I don't agree with you here.

if you mean pakistan by HOME, then i dont have a problem if you bring war in it against those kafirs which GoP is helping them.

I guess you forgot the article.. it was the Afghan army which attacked.. not the "kafirs"..

if you really calling yourself my friend and brother, help us bring peace and not war, if there is peace and prosperity, dealing with ousiders can be done by all means, be it americans or our neighbours.

Ahmed I hate the Taliban just as much as you do, however if you want your country to improve then kick Karzai out of power. He has corruption written all over his face, his brother is a drug lord and they are only looking for there own interests. Do you think what transpired in this event is helping the relationship bewteen our two countries, because it is just escalating the tension. So far you complain Pakistan does not do enough, however what has the Afghan Army done which is significant, because to my knowledge the Taliban still control the countryside around the cities. In addition you have used the pity card to often, when things don't go right you blame Pakistan, but eventually you won't be able to use this forever. In this event Pakistan is not to be blamed it is your Army that has failed epically in the last decade.

I agree with green bullet Jamie karma is the big hurdle in way of afghanistans progress Get rid of him asap

The Afghanistan is the biggest source of terrorism inside Pakistan. Whether it is BLA operating inside Balochistan or TTP in FATA, KP or other parts Pakistan..
And your proof is what? Theories? Government's failure? Government's mess? Or pure ignorance?

So far you complain Pakistan does not do enough,
I think his complain was rather that Pak government is doing much more than it should do, not that it doesn't do enough. If you know what I mean.

In addition you have used the pity card to often, when things don't go right you blame Pakistan, but eventually you won't be able to use this forever. In this event Pakistan is not to be blamed it is your Army that has failed epically in the last decade.
Exactly, Pak government has also failed badly over the years and nor can the Pak government keep blaming Afghanistan, India, USA, Israel and which other country not for its own failures. This goes both ways my friend, and it should be stopped from BOTH sides.

many of us pakistanis have claimed otherwise, and we will continue to claim otherwise.
It's up to a Pak Pashtun to decide whether he sees any similarities between Pashtuns on both sides, not some heartbroken heart preacher. Save the hatred for next time, you will be disappointed.

What do we get in response to it?? THEIR army attacks us.. thanks mate.. but no thanks.. i cannot agree to you!
First of all, solid proves regarding the attacks is still missing. Moreover, you are talking as if those Afghans residing in Pakistan encourage the army to do so.

What i will suggest here is to BOMB them all . Tell them u were chasing the terrorists and u had collateral damage. I bet they wont come this way again.

But i think for doing that we need sum one with balls of steel , so we dont have any coz the Military establishment is showing how impotent they are in protecting there own soldiers .

May the souls of the the fallen soldiers rest in peace .May Allah give there famillies patience to bear this big loss.

May Allah give these loo poopo military establishment to act like a respectful people not like slaves.

And your proof is what? Theories? Government's failure? Government's mess? Or pure ignorance?

I think his complain was rather that Pak government is doing much more than it should do, not that it doesn't do enough. If you know what I mean.

Exactly, Pak government has also failed badly over the years and nor can the Pak government keep blaming Afghanistan, India, USA, Israel and which other country not for its own failures. This goes both ways my friend, and it should be stopped from BOTH sides.

It's up to a Pak Pashtun to decide whether he sees any similarities between Pashtuns on both sides, not some heartbroken heart preacher. Save the hatred for next time, you will be disappointed.

First of all, solid proves regarding the attacks is still missing. Moreover, you are talking as if those Afghans residing in Pakistan encourage the army to do so.

We are discussing Pakistan and enough of this Pakhtoon Disguise. Pakhtoons killing each other in Afghanistan for decades and centuries. You guys are never thankful for anything and that is why there is so much unrest in your country.

Stop the infighting and educate your people. Bring you citizens back how who have lived in other countries for decades as 2nd or 3rd class citizens. Grow anything else besides poppy, because poppy is not going to help the citizens of Afganhistan.

Asking for proof? I am not sure if that is even a question?

This is what a Pakistani Pashtun General thinks of the Afghans = a former Vice Chief of the Army Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
People like you shouldn't call yourself Pakistani. What a disgrace you truely are.

and i dont understand what planet pakistanis like you are living on.

Bro American have to leave Afghanistan.And suppose after that we develop good relations with Afghans.now tell me how can you sit and eat with an Afghan after all this venom.
If a person humiliate me it is possible that i may forgive him,but if he humiliate Pak then things will be different.Same is the case of Afghans dont humiliate them as a nation.Because there are people among them who love Pak.

Wa alaikum us salam warahmatullah-e-wabarakatohu

We have been supporting them since few decades, hosting 5 million of them in Pakistan when no one else was accepting them is a living proof of that, we supported them against USSR, we supported them in developing a stable government post-soviet war, we supported them in every aspect of life, hell most of them living in Pakistan have got Pakistani passport and ID cards (i know a few dozens here who came here in UK on OUR passport and applied for asylum claiming to be Afghans).. What else we need to do?? with your logic.. do enlighten us..

I know these things bro.When soviets are in Afghanistan they after teaming up with KHAD do bomb blasts in Pakistan.Basic reward for each blast was 500rs at that time.And other than this basic reward there was also bonus which is directly proportional to number of people get killed.The majority of people who done that blasts were afghans.For greater damage they used ball brings and nails.
But at the moment we have to be patient.Our enemies want to isolate us.Let the yanks leave Afghanistan then we can settle matter with them.
What do we get in response to it?? THEIR army attacks us.. thanks mate.. but no thanks.. i cannot agree to you!
Bro they also got the taste of their venom.Our soldiers get injured and 5 Afghans and 2 NATO soldiers died.
Next time when they attack call air force.This thing will give us chance of validate our skills of close air support and night time attack.
This wot teach us very important lesson definitely at the cost of Pakistani blood.
By they way dont you think that very superior planner polishing and enhancing our abilities and skills?

We are discussing Pakistan and enough of this Pakhtoon Disguise.
We are discussing Pakistan AND Afghanistan and it's not me bringing up Pashtun issues here.

Pakhtoons killing each other in Afghanistan for decades and centuries. You guys are never thankful for anything and that is why there is so much unrest in your country.
Samewise even Pakistan has known troubles for decades and centuries (under other names), what's the cause of unrest over there? Now don't tell me Afghans!

Stop the infighting and educate your people. Bring you citizens back how who have lived in other countries for decades as 2nd or 3rd class citizens. Grow anything else besides poppy, because poppy is not going to help the citizens of Afganhistan.
Afghanistan was educated once, we had import-export business once, and the business wasn't drugs related. Our history and lifestyle isn't what happened since last few decades when the war started.

Asking for proof? I am not sure if that is even a question?
Yes, consider this a question. What's the proof that if not for Afghanistan there would be no terrorism in Pak tribal areas?

This is what a Pakistani Pashtun General thinks of the Afghans = a former Vice Chief of the Army Staff.
This is what one politician in politics thinks of the other country regarding politics, NOT the entire nation. Nice try, nonetheless. Oh and by the way, Afghan Pashtuns don't make up more than 50% of the country, nor is city of Kabul a Pashtun majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom