What's new

Nato, Afghan forces attack Pakistani border check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Government's failure?

Yes it is your Governments failure, just last week 500 prisoners escaped, even after a decade of training and aid from the Americans you have continued to spiral downwards. Your government points fingers at Pakistan yet if fails to look at its own actions. The Taliban are roaming the countryside, in fact they control most of Afghanistan. Your Presidents brother is a druglord, so what do you expect. All talk no action, you people are very critical of Pakistan, but when we are critical you use the pity card.

Save Lahore or Karachi from the bomb blasts first.

When the disease ( i.e indian presence ) that is infecting afghanistan will be cured the symptoms (i.e bomb blasts in Pakistan ) will automatically go away ... bomb these terrorist consulates NOW!

Exactly, Pak government has also failed badly over the years and nor can the Pak government keep blaming Afghanistan, India, USA, Israel and which other country not for its own failures. This goes both ways my friend, and it should be stopped from BOTH sides.

But the thing is when have we consecutively blamed you, even though we helped your people during the 80s, and took your refugees and fed them. Now a person who complains even after all that help just looks ungrateful and petulant. Pakistan has not always been correct I can agree on that however none of us especiallly the millitary establishment have any ill feelings towards the Afghan people. We have a hostile history with India so that does not really surprise me as they use the same tactics. The USA is playing a sly game in Pakistan so we have a reason to not trust them, and Israel is supplying India with weapons and at the same time conducting military drills with them, so shall we throw roses at them....I don't think so.

And your proof is what? Theories? Government's failure? Government's mess? Or pure ignorance?

I think his complain was rather that Pak government is doing much more than it should do, not that it doesn't do enough. If you know what I mean.

Exactly, Pak government has also failed badly over the years and nor can the Pak government keep blaming Afghanistan, India, USA, Israel and which other country not for its own failures. This goes both ways my friend, and it should be stopped from BOTH sides.

It's up to a Pak Pashtun to decide whether he sees any similarities between Pashtuns on both sides, not some heartbroken heart preacher. Save the hatred for next time, you will be disappointed.

First of all, solid proves regarding the attacks is still missing. Moreover, you are talking as if those Afghans residing in Pakistan encourage the army to do so.

your napak dreams of carving out pashtunistan from Pakistan will never come true and those who still have wet dreams about this prospect should follow their leader , Ghaddar Khan , and ship themselves off to afghanistan in a coffin , just like he did!!

The influential groups in afghanistan STILL have not learnt their lessons , first they attached themselves to the balls of soviets to pull of their napak azzaim and since 9/11 they have attached themselves to United States , their dream ( rather wet dream ) being that somehow they’ll be able to pull of what ghaddar khan , daud khan and other like them failed to pull off!

You people have a sick mentality and someone needs to tell it like it is!

Yes it is your Governments failure, just last week 500 prisoners escaped, even after a decade of training and aid from the Americans you have continued to spiral downwards.
Nice story, but that still doesn't prove how Afghanistan is responsible for Pakistan's current state?

Your government points fingers at Pakistan yet if fails to look at its own actions.
Exactly the issue with Pak government.

All talk no action, you people are very critical of Pakistan, but when we are critical you use the pity card.
Again, exactly same issues are to be found in Pak government. Once again, how does that prove that Afghanistan is responsible for Pakistan's current state?

But the thing is when have we consecutively blamed you, even though we helped your people during the 80s, and took your refugees and fed them. Now a person who complains even after all that help just looks ungrateful and petulant.
So what you are basically saying is that since Pakistani civilians have been very welcoming to Afghan refugees (to which I agree) Afghans have got no right to be critical of Pak government? Seriously? In that case, after all the financial 'help' Pak government received from USA, why are Pakistanis so critical of US government?

Pakistan has not always been correct I can agree on that however none of us especiallly the millitary establishment have any ill feelings towards the Afghan people.
And what makes you think Afghan civilians do regarding Pakistan? Being critical of a government doesn't mean being anti an nation! Criticize the government all you want, I might even show agreements to most part, just don't associate civilians with politicians.

The USA is playing a sly game in Pakistan so we have a reason to not trust them, and Israel is supplying India with weapons and at the same time conducting military drills with them, so shall we throw roses at them.
USA started their game ever since the Soviets in Afghanistan, it's a different thing it took Pakistan decades to realize that. I have got no idea why on earth Israel would have any enmity with the Pak government, nonetheless it would be interesting to know what proves Pak government has that Israel indeed is supporting Indian atrocities towards Pakistan?

WOW! alot of hate directed at Afghans i see, and then people ask why Afghans hate Pakistan. The whole story sounds fishy esp when nobody from the respective govs have said anything about it.Why is the thread even open when no other details or sources have been quoted...

^ Please don't judge this entire forum by the actions of just a few, there are enough e-idiots amongst Afghans as well who spread same nonsense like some in this forum. There are also Pak members in this forum who are rather very respectful and reasonable. By the way, welcome and enjoy your stay.

WOW! alot of hate directed at Afghans i see, and then people ask why Afghans hate Pakistan.

I don't hate the Afghan people, sorry if you feel that from my post, however in my opinion the current government is not exactly helping the situation. And I am being critical because certain Afghans do that to us, like Ahmed, who complains that we don't do enough, while he doesn't look at the action of his own government.

We can talk about brotherhood and governance later, fact is Pakistani Army Post was attacked by Afghan forces backed by NATO. This is a hostile act which can be deemed an act of war, next time this happens a clear defensive response by Pakistan has to be given.

I don't hate the Afghan people, sorry if you feel that from my post, however in my opinion the current government is not exactly helping the situation. And I am being critical because certain Afghans do that to us, like Ahmed, who complains that we don't do enough, while he doesn't look at the action of his own government.

why do you have to apologize to them? they not worth apologizing to. they will only take advantage of your softness towards them...like they have been doing to pakistanis for decades.

But the thing is when have we consecutively blamed you, even though we helped your people during the 80s, and took your refugees and fed them. Now a person who complains even after all that help just looks ungrateful and petulant. Pakistan has not always been correct I can agree on that however none of us especiallly the millitary establishment have any ill feelings towards the Afghan people. We have a hostile history with India so that does not really surprise me as they use the same tactics. The USA is playing a sly game in Pakistan so we have a reason to not trust them, and Israel is supplying India with weapons and at the same time conducting military drills with them, so shall we throw roses at them....I don't think so.

What's the point of even talking with someone that in all real terms doesn't even have a government, that has let other countries use its territory as a proxy land for wars? What's the use talking to them when they aren't even in charge of their own destiny, & just like to crib & complain about everything?

Okay.. calm down guys.. calm down.. Afghan nation is not responsible if they are being played.. they are innocent but brave people, the problem is they are brave but with no direction and nobody to direct them.. except US and some Indian influence which forwards them towards anti-Pakistan activities for their own gains.. having said that.. i guess it is time for Afghans also to understand that for the last two decades, Pakistan is the country who has been hosting 5 million afghans and its Pakistani nation which took them as brothers in Islam and honored their presence and stay..

Afghan nation is not responsible if they are being played

of course they are responsible. they are responsible for themselves. if non-afghans are "playing" with afghans for their own political games, then afghans are to blame for allowing themselves to be "played" with.

who is else is responsilble for them?

except US and some Indian influence which forwards them towards anti-Pakistan activities for their own gains

afghans have been anti-pakistan since pakistan's independence from the british in 1947. there is no "indian influence" forwading hatred amongst afghans. there is no need for indians to foward any type of hate.

the hate has always been there, the hate is still there, the hatred will continue to be there.

having said that.. i guess it is time for Afghans also to understand that for the last two decades, Pakistan is the country who has been hosting 5 million afghans and its Pakistani nation which took them as brothers in Islam and honored their presence and stay..

how long is it going to take them to understand? its been 3 decades since pakistan has been hosting millions of their afghan refugees/beggars. these same refugees living,eating, surviving, in pakistan for decades, hate pakistan.

they will never understand, and never show gratitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom