What's new

Nations that were never conquered, occupied, governed by foreign powers

If you mean Turkey as in Anatolia, Anatolians, then Persians, Greeks, Central Asians, Romans, Arabs, etc.
China - Mongols and Manchus

We was not in Anatolia at the time of the persians, greeks ,and all the others. When we came we conquered the land and made numerous great empires in a short time after the oghuz turks came into anatolia. Selcuk empire ruled great land , great civilizations , defeated the crusaders a great islamic victory. Ottomans after that and some others in anatolia. Baibars the great turkish commander was the only one able to defeat the mongols that stormed anything its way, that striked like thunder. A Turkish commander!

Turkey, Iran, China & Japan & maybe Russia
Iran was ruled many times in history. I dont mean invaded as in losing land in a war, i mean being ruled by a foreign nation or people for a long time. Arabs did that, then the Turks for the longest time. Selcuk empire, and many others.

I dont think China was ruled by japan but im not sure exactly because my history knowledge isnt that great for them times. Was china under japan rule or invasion? someone could help out.

We was not in Anatolia at the time of the persians, greeks ,and all the others. When we came we conquered the land and made numerous great empires in a short time after the oghuz turks came into anatolia. Selcuk empire ruled great land , great civilizations , defeated the crusaders a great islamic victory. Ottomans after that and some others in anatolia. Baibars the great turkish commander was the only one able to defeat the mongols that stormed anything its way, that striked like thunder. A Turkish commander!

If you look more similar to people surrounding Turkey, then your ancestors were must certainly in Anatolia when those Central Asian nomabs invaded.

If you look more similar to people surrounding Turkey, then your ancestors were must certainly in Anatolia when those Central Asian nomabs invaded.

You really need to improve your historical knowledge. I cannot understand your jealosy or anger or whatever itis but you are probably a chinese so that is normal. You sure probably comparing us to the mongols who swept the chinese with ease, but we are not, we are as skilled like them and rode horses with great skill but remember our empires didnt last 200 years and get destroyed. Their legacy is still everywhere from bosnia to israel to algeria.

You really need to improve your historical knowledge. I cannot understand your jealosy or anger or whatever itis but you are probably a chinese so that is normal. You sure probably comparing us to the mongols who swept the chinese with ease, but we are not, we are as skilled like them and rode horses with great skill but remember our empires didnt last 200 years and get destroyed. Their legacy is still everywhere from bosnia to israel to algeria.

Jealously of what?

If you look more related to other neighboring countries like Armenia, Greece, etc., then to a Mongoloid type peoples in Central Asia, Steppes, guess what? Your ancestors were present in Anatolia when those nomads from the steppes invaded.

You just adopted their language group, culture, etc.

Yeah , I guessed you were from that kanyakumari region .

Some mallus like us still thinks that those regions part of Travancore given to TN should have been part of Kerala .

yeah u shud have given palakkad and kept this,thats natural geography.

Palakkad to Kozhikode or Cochin takes so long,the nearest city is coimbatore whereas here the nearest city is trivandrum.

yeah u shud have given palakkad and kept this,thats natural geography.

Palakkad to Kozhikode or Cochin takes so long,the nearest city is coimbatore whereas here the nearest city is trivandrum.

How about if we kept both ?? :P

You think they looked like Ataturk or something when they invaded Anatolia?

you have no idea of what your talking about and im even replying to you. First of all as a result of the Ottoman empire and Turks marrying greeks,bosnians,ukranians,albanians,north africans or whatever all the other people from all those centuries of living together there for sure was a mix which was created. This is the case for other countries too in which had interactions with Turks. You can find dark skinned , light skinned , blue eyed , green eyed , brown eyed, central asian turk looking, or many other types in Turkey. Even in the same family there is people that look very different , in many of my families there is a blonde one and a darker skinned one that looks no way alike so what do we call this?

Second whose langauge group did we adopt? I think you are confused. Look at many albanian names , bosnian , greek surnames you will find turkish infuence. Many eastern europeon food is exact same as turkish with the same name..

I dont think Russia was ever occupied or colonized by anyone. The Nazis did but since it was war all the time until they were driven out, it cant be called occupation. I dont know. May be some expert on Russian history here.

uhm....the Angles and Saxons took the Island from the Romans....

England was in the boundaries of the Roman Empire so they was ruled by them, im not sure about how long. If im wrong you can correct me. Also wasnt the present english people which are anglo saxons living in current day england and so romans was outsiders thus ruled them?

I dont think Russia was ever occupied or colonized by anyone. The Nazis did but since it was war all the time until they were driven out, it cant be called occupation. I dont know. May be some expert on Russian history here.
I wasnt so sure about that too but a russian said Mongols-Tatars for like two centuries and poland and lithania ruled parts of it for some time.

England was in the boundaries of the Roman Empire so they was ruled by them, im not sure about how long. If im wrong you can correct me. Also wasnt the present english people which are anglo saxons living in current day england and so romans was outsiders thus ruled them?

I wasnt so sure about that too but a russian said Mongols-Tatars for like two centuries and poland and lithania ruled parts of it for some time.
the Roman ruled the Island of "Britain"...but at that time the people who would be known as "English" lived in Jutland and northern Germany. Kind of like the Hittites lived in Anatolia....but did not rule Turks....because the Turks had not arrived yet....follow?

Back
Top Bottom