What's new

Nations that were never conquered, occupied, governed by foreign powers

All countries have been conquered at some point in history except Nepal(supposedly)...everyone forgets Nepal, they have never been conquered neither occupied by any other nation.
Otherwise, as for as i know, each and every country has been either occupied or conquered or ruled by another one at least for some time in the last 3000 years.But this is supposedly, it has not been proven 100% yet.

Okay so we talking Turkic nation as in all Turks or the nation of Turkey because half are talking bout either or lol.

I don't know what you are talking about but we as Turkish posters. We were talking about Turks not about other Turkic nations.

We Turks, i mean the Anatolian Turks whom ventured from middle-asia are a branch of Oghuz Turks (not to be confused with other Turkic nations like ozbeks, kazaks, etc....)

Since the day we ventured in Anatolia, no body had been able to rule/conquer us. Which means approximately a millennium

Iran never ruled by any other country just by muslims in beginnig of Islam and by bedouin mongols about half century despite Iran is in middle of the world.

middle of the world? maybe in a map, but not according to the globe :P

I believe Ghulam is reffering to bedouin mongols as arabs and Turks or just Turks if i could read in between the lines correctly. Iran/Iranians has been ruled many times.

Every nation has been conquered in one way or another by another...

what about Greeks

We ruled them for 3 centuries. :)

Actually i will give you a huge help to narrow down the topic.

Ottoman Empire.

osmanlc4b1-imparatorluc49fu-en-genic59f-haritasc4b1.jpg

You just named two instances and then say never been ruled by anyone. o_O

All of the countries from Japan to central europe ruled by Mongols.And also many countries from west of India to europe and north of Africa were conquered by muslims.

I believe Ghulam is reffering to bedouin mongols as arabs and Turks or just Turks if i could read in between the lines correctly. Iran/Iranians has been ruled many times.
I said tribal desert Mongols.And Arabs in beginning of Islam,It is our honor that conquered by Islam 1400 years ago.Except these two we never ruled or conquered.

Last edited:
I think we should add PAKISTAN in the list too, before 14th Aug 1947 there was no country with this name when the whole region was under britsh rule... after 14th Aug 1947 no country ever ruled Pakistan or conquered Pakistan.....

Technically Bangladesh was also Pakistan until 1971.

All countries have been conquered at some point in history except Nepal(supposedly)...everyone forgets Nepal, they have never been conquered neither occupied by any other nation.
Otherwise, as for as i know, each and every country has been either occupied or conquered or ruled by another one at least for some time in the last 3000 years.But this is supposedly, it has not been proven 100% yet.

Not sure how that works since the kings who ruled Nepal, ie. the Ranas were supposedly from Rajasthan.

Okay so we talking Turkic nation as in all Turks or the nation of Turkey because half are talking bout either or lol.

You mean the language ? The language spoken in England was always English except it later became Romanized. Us english speakers of today would not even be able to understand most of middle English. The celtics have their own language but idr what it is called something with a g, I think.

its called Gaelic. as of today it's irish, scottish, welsh, gallic, cumbrian. numerous others are extinct.

Yes...the Legions had been recalled....but citizens remained...both Romanised Britons and others from around the Empire....the remnants are the Welsh...

no, welsh are pre-germanic people of celtic origin on island, speaking one of celtic alnguages.

its called Gaelic. as of today it's irish, scottish, welsh, gallic, cumbrian. numerous others are extinct.

no, welsh are pre-germanic people of celtic origin on island, speaking one of celtic alnguages.
Once Celts ruled the Europe. Who remembers them now? Only a bunch of people on the outer islands remaines. So passes the terrestrial glory...
Distribution_of_Celts_in_Europe.png

Back
Top Bottom