What's new

Nations that were never conquered, occupied, governed by foreign powers

back to topic. i think mongolia was never conquered.

edit: i hope there won't be any attempts to persianise them too :rofl:

back to topic. i think mongolia was never conquered.

edit: i hope there won't be any attempts to persianise them too :rofl:
Mongolia was part of the Chinese empire for a long time. And in the 20th century became independent under the de facto protectorate of the USSR.

Mongolia was part of the Chinese empire for a long time. And in the 20th century became independent under the de facto protectorate of the USSR.

Mongol under Chinese rule for over 1000 yrs yr after the initial Mongol conquer all China and later overthrew by Chinese population.

Mongol under Chinese rule for over 1000 yrs yr after the initial Mongol conquer all China and later overthrew by Chinese population.

Chinese rule. :lol: It was the rule of Manchus from the other side of the Great Wall of China.

Take it up to the mainland Chinese, I only refer to the history book.

Ming were the last Han Chinese dynasty of China. Manchus came as invaders from other side of Great Wall. Chinese built Great Wall to segregate themselves from the people whom they considered as barbarians.

Ming were the last Han Chinese dynasty of China. Manchus came as invaders from other side of Great Wall. Chinese built Great Wall to segregate themselves from the people whom they considered as barbarians.

Take it up to the mainland Chinese, they know more about their history compare to me, If I want to look the China geography, I will Google it.

Mongolia occupied china and russia.
This is true. But it is also true that China then invaded Mongolia. And in the 20th century, Mongolia came under the rule of the USSR.
And most lands of the empire of Genghis Khan later became the territory of the Russian Empire.

This is true. But it is also true that China then invaded Mongolia. And in the 20th century, Mongolia came under the rule of the USSR.

China fell to Manchus, Manchus then invaded Mongolia and integrated it into Qing Empire. Ming, the successor of Mongol Yuan Dynasty was the last Han Chinese dynasty of China.

Back
Top Bottom