What's new

Nationalism as opposed to Religion?

No, the Qur'an asks you to use your sense and then believe. Blind faith is useless.

If one uses common sense and brain.. There is little reason to believe in any religious text because that sayings are not supported by any evidence or logic. It same as believing human race was created by someone (and a faulty body with lots of disabled humans, diseases, suffering from pain) when there is overwhelming evidence of evolution both in form of genetic pool and fossils and historical records.

Religious texts are like fiction where the story teller controls all the parameters in the story and questions are not allowed.

If one uses common sense and brain.. There is little reason to believe in any religious text because that sayings are not supported by any evidence or logic.

Religious texts are like fiction where the story teller controls all the parameters in the story and questions are not allowed.

Brother, I don't think you've gone through to look at the evidence or the logic. You should look into it, it would be worth your time (and perhaps change your life).

I think you should read through this:

forum.bodybuilding. com/showthread.php?t=109235951
On further study....a pretty interesting site....I will check into it. There was a thread on Saudi clerics advocating breast-feeding....is that what you meant?

On further study....a pretty interesting site....I will check into it. There was a thread on Saudi clerics advocating breast-feeding....is that what you meant?

lol what???? Some crazy stuff gets posted there time to time (considering it's a bodybuilding forum).

Brother, I don't think you've gone through to look at the evidence or the logic. You should look into it, it would be worth your time (and perhaps change your life).

Go through what? I have read and passed Islamic studies till graduation every year, have read a lot of Quran's translation..

lol what???? Some crazy stuff gets posted there time to time (considering it's a bodybuilding forum).

You into Body-building? I would get big enough....but tend to look more like a track-star (cut and vieny...as opposed to bulky)....but I am 6'3" 270....so more illusion. I'm pushing 50 so not in my old shape....but have seriously thought about getting back in. (for my health....and an old girl-friend just showed back up after several years....she keeps herself in shape....so should I) ps....nice thing about being older....no need for protein shakes etc....the bulk is there, just need to define it.

You into Body-building? I would get big enough....but tend to look more like a track-star (cut and vieny...as opposed to bulky)....but I am 6'3" 270....so more illusion.

6'3" 270... damn...

Check out "All Pro's Beginner routine" in the workout program section of the forum. It's very good. Personally vouch for it. If you enjoy getting strong though try "starting strength". Read around the forum, learn as much as you can. I benefited a lot and it helped me put on decent mass.

So do you believe that everything must be verified by science?

By method Science Of course.The scientific Methodology body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge. To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.It consists of systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.Its through this process we everything around us.

The religions we see today are nothing more than failed Hypothesis rejected by rigorous of Scientific method ages ago by man.That's they are irrational,unquestionable and could never stand the scientific scrutiny.That's why religions resorts to Childhood indoctrination and suppression of Knowledge and freethinking.They know deep down there its only way they could keep up with this charade of ignorance and superstition.

Go through what? I have read and passed Islamic studies till graduation every year, have read a lot of Quran's translation..

If you've read through the Qur'an, maybe you've read through some of the prophecies?

For example this

youtube. com/watch?v=gCo_XTWBcc8

That's just a few. There are many more in the Hadith.

By method Science Of course.The scientific Methodology body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge. To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.It consists of systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.Its through this process we everything around us.

The religions we see today are nothing more than failed Hypothesis rejected by rigorous of Scientific method ages ago by man.That's they are irrational,unquestionable and could never stand the scientific scrutiny.That's why religions resorts to Childhood indoctrination and suppression of Knowledge and freethinking.They know deep down there its only way they could keep up with this charade of ignorance and superstition.

Could you please prove this statement that you made through the scientific method:

"Everything must be verified by the method of science"

Thanks.

If you've read through the Qur'an, maybe you've read through some of the prophecies?

For example this

youtube. com/watch?v=gCo_XTWBcc8

That's just a few. There are many more in the Hadith.

Whats that? please answer with an argument if you want to.. posting a link isn't an appropriate answer to a question.

Whats that? please answer with an argument if you want to.. posting a link isn't an appropriate answer to a question.

It is if you would watch it. It is 4 minutes long. But that's okay. Up to you. It's much quicker for me to link to interesting material than right it out myself (which would be boring for you to read, time taking for me to write, and generally not cool).

6'3" 270... damn...

Check out "All Pro's Beginner routine" in the workout program section of the forum. It's very good. Personally vouch for it. If you enjoy getting strong though try "starting strength". Read around the forum, learn as much as you can. I benefited a lot and it helped me put on decent mass.
Lol....I'm at the point in life where losing a little mass is the key....what the chickies always dug was when I was cut and veins more than bulk....just a heads-up. I will definitely check out the site.....what sux is I no longer live by the ocean....a couple hours swim a day does wonders (biking is also a miracle...and was good for avoiding SoCal traffic...)

You hear the same in Christianity.....as though some obvious observations already well-known by the likes of the Greeks etc. proves anything.

Simple....they guys in the old testament didn't go there or care about it. Mentioning known place proves squat....the bible mentions a lot of well-known places......so what? So do the legends of Hercules etc.

The name ''Haman'' was not known anywhere. It was absent from historical sources and living memory. The Quran was the first text to mention that name alongside his career. Both things was recently confirmed to be true in an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic. As for what the Bible says, yes I am aware that it has a lot of historical accuracies as it contained names of kings who until recently were thought to be mythical. Thats not a problem since the Bible is also God's true word [although it has been altered and abrogated with the coming of the Quran]. And your claim about Hercules whatever is unsubstantiated.

Is it just me, or have a lot of Pakistanis apostasised? May Allah SWT protect our Ummah. Ameen.

Could you please prove this statement that you made through the scientific method:

"Everything must be verified by the method of science"

Thanks.

Science my friend literally means embodiment of Knowledge.Its systematically builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.Without the science and its methodology you could never verify anything.Did any body ever verified the existence of God,No people believe in it.Just like believing in Thor,Zues or Unicorns.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom