What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap... now I remember.... I saw the documentary on "glo" fish three years back...... they were trying to patent some gene..... is it same thingi????
@Secur

yup :agree:

The scientists from NUS and businessmen Alan Blake and Richard Crockett from Yorktown Technologies, L.P., a company in Austin, Texas, met and a deal was signed whereby Yorktown obtained the worldwide rights to market the fluorescent zebrafish, which Yorktown subsequently branded as "GloFish". At around the same time, a separate deal was made between Taikong, the largest aquarium fish producer in Taiwan, and the Taiwanese researchers to market the green medaka in Taiwan under the name TK-1. In the spring of 2003, Taiwan became the first to authorize sales of a genetically modified organism as a pet. One hundred thousand fish were reportedly sold in less than a month at US$18.60 each. It should be clarified that the fluorescent medaka are not GloFish, as they are not marketed by Yorktown Technologies, but instead by Taikong Corp under a different brand name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, I know many of those....... specially if I'm the one scaring them with a back story to the "bhoot" fish.... :devil:

@Secur just found this:

people get scared of a fish glowing? man you know weirdos!! :rofl:

1098382_10151601212167963_973607127_n.jpg

@Alpha1 and others .....

what r ur plans for tonight ......

i just got a lift from an inspector in a police hilux with at least 5 kg barood and fireworks in my hand .......... bara tharki banda tha :rofl:

Whenever I see members posting copy paste articles on any subject and pretending to be really knowledgeable
[video]http://vk.com/video-3861736_73642687[/video]

And whenever I find members thinking they've won the argument defending their countries(read India-Pak) on a an issue here on def.pk.

Whenever I see members posting copy paste articles on any subject and pretending to be really knowledgeable
[video]http://vk.com/video-3861736_73642687[/video]

And whenever I find members thinking they've won the argument defending their countries(read India-Pak) on a an issue here on def.pk.

Kia hua sir jee?

mention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom