What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you nerds are ruining my morning coffee.

:coffee:

Do you guys even have jobs?

@RAMPAGE another on....
Drop 5 bombs, 150 kilo ton each on beijing distribution should be so that whole city is covered

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara slipped .... house is on a hilltop and street that leads to the main gate is on a slant.... I wasn't wearing anything proper to give me traction and the car was parked outside.... slipped....

Your new name should be Nasuk Mian.

:rofl: :woot::P

Yara slipped .... house is on a hilltop and street that leads to the main gate is on a slant.... I wasn't wearing anything proper to give me traction and the car was parked outside.... slipped....

Oay hoay! How many times a year do you slip? Aur raho hilltop par!! :rofl:

How are you doing btw?!

hi @Slav Defence :wave:

Abbay... ******.... mazak matt urra! :P

Seriously, when it happened...... tears were coming out automatically.... and I wasn't even crying..... I don't know how the **** can that happen!!!! :laughcry:

Your new name should be Nasuk Mian.

:rofl: :woot::P

Abbay... ******.... mazak matt urra! :P

Seriously, when it happened...... tears were coming out automatically.... and I wasn't even crying..... I don't know how the **** can that happen!!!! :laughcry:

hehehehe....yea well tears have immunoglobulins....or maybe your wifey rubbed on you did the poor woman had to carry you and wipe your tears?! :woot:

Ahhh Zebrafish....yes I we read about GFP...Didnt know it was going commercial!

Well , it was one hell of a success . But it cant be shipped outside the States , due to the complicated laws on GM animals . What if they mate with an ordinary Zebrafish , does the offspring has the same bio-luminescence ?

The transparent frog , for next ? :D

Oay hoay! How many times a year do you slip? Aur raho hilltop par!! :rofl:

How are you doing btw?!

hi @Slav Defence :wave:

hey talon whats up?:woot: did you enjoyed reading my research report security lapse?:woot: it is a good hobby for me to keep myself and my mind up to date,till I will get admissions this November,Inshallah..:D

Dude, a little bit more info on it please..... other than reading on metallurgy.... I love crazy science of genetic tinkering.... :P

Well , it was one hell of a success . But it cant be shipped outside the States , due to the complicated laws on GM animals . What if they mate with an ordinary Zebrafish , does the offspring has the same bio-luminescence ?

Well it depends on where the gene is located if it is in the Germlines then chances are it will be passed...Another thing is when GM is concerned ...sometimes the results are sterile so maybe it cant mate...or they dont allow coz USA doesnt have zebrafishes as they are tropical fishes!!

I am sure , it is . I am just surprised at myself . :D

Surprised at yourself..oh secur psychologist sir,by the way I need your help,it is that every morning when I woke up at seven am,I felt college phobia,I don't know why?and now if i will get admission in uni,I will feel same,can you suggests me that what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom