What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) reported that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,“For any adversity a Muslim suffers, Allah
erases some of his sins, even though it may be no more than
a thorn pricking him.”
(Related by Al-Bukhari).
Another version of this Hadith is also related by Al-Bukhari on the authority of two of the Prophet’s
(pbuh) companions, namely, Abu Saeed Al-Khudri and Abu Hurairah who quote him as saying: “Whatever befalls a
Muslim of exhaustion, illness, worry, grief, nuisance or trouble, even though it may be
no more than a prick of a thorn, earns him forgiveness by Allah
of some of his sins.”

@Slav Defence @Secur ^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yar some mistakes , some medicines not taken on time and some symptoms and things neglected resulted into this whole mess . Even the doctor was surprised yesterday . Why do you want me to hop the border and get shot ? :D Tried , mate , temporary relief and then smoke irritants further worsening the infection aren't worth it - the king of the own world is a wonderful feeling though I must admit - because I am not just a midfielder when the cannabinoids attain consistent plasma levels - I can see the whole crowd cheering for me . Wisdom comes with age , they say , friend :lol:

Yarr koii nhi haii kiaa jisse apne gunaah maaf karwane ho ? :rofl: I heard of it , mate . But then , I have heard of many other things too , what do you want me to believe ?

I want you to be optimistic with God..:D where as there is a hadith of rasool Allah for you in this regard,which says:'jis cheez ko tumhara dil na mane usse chor do,aur jise mane usko apna lo.." :)

God must really dislike me then. Haven't come down with a proper fever in years. That or he knows I am going to give him a tough time if he decides to drop by.:D

Oh, no you are too fluffy for this...he is merciful on you actually..:D

[/B]

I want you to be optimistic with God..:D where as there is a hadith of rasool Allah for you in this regard,which says:'jis cheez ko tumhara dil na mane usse chor do,aur jise mane usko apna lo.." :)

At times , I am optimistic with the God of Muhammad . Though , he really makes every effort to prove me otherwise . I didn't hear of that one though I have of one which @Alpha1 posted .

[/B]

I want you to be optimistic with God..:D where as there is a hadith of rasool Allah for you in this regard,which says:jis cheez ko tumhara dil na mane usse chor do,aur jise mane usko apna lo.." :)
yaar always post a hadith with reference :)

@Alpha1

salam . wassup !!!

At times , I am optimistic with the God of Muhammad . Though , he really makes every effort to prove me otherwise . I didn't hear of that one though I have of one which @Alpha1 posted .

you didn't: woot: awww,this is so common,it is even written on your five year matriculation exam past papers too..:D

@RAMPAGE bomb chicago near the sears tower with a 100 mega ton Tsar bomba (experimental) and give me the screenshots . Thanks

Nahin yaar, just simple pain killers..... not "medication medication" per se..... yeah, it's better now..... not entirely but getting there... it will take at least couple of weeks, at least that's what I have been told..... I'm taking it easy atm....

Btw, it isnt really your age to start breaking things...so what happened?

Pulled a leg muscle..... everything seems fine..... it's a blue pill (not that kind, you dirty mind)....... gives me a nice buzz after 35 minutes... :D

:rofl: :rofl: thats what you get when you sit around too much and suddenly need to run after little girls :rofl:

Ding dong
Oh meri sing song

Aaj ki Shaam ka
Pyaar ke naam ka

Lalalalalala

Hallaal ki dong dong bubble :P

:blink: which drugs are YOU on?! @Hyperion apni meds isko tou nai pakra di?!

You dont remember .

Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing. :rofl:

Read about the Glowing fish , yet ?

Nope not yet...been busy sleeping...too busy doing nothing :P

you didn't: woot: awww,this is so common,it is even written on your five year matriculation exam past papers too..:D

In such case , I dont remember :D

But , if it was there on the five year past papers , I should have ! :what:

Yara slipped .... house is on a hilltop and street that leads to the main gate is on a slant.... I wasn't wearing anything proper to give me traction and the car was parked outside.... slipped....

Btw, it isnt really your age to start breaking things...so what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom